Pages:
Author

Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy - page 11. (Read 1896 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 10:20:38 AM
An investor is always willing to take the risk and prepared for the worst. If you are afraid to lose then investing is not for you. Most investors are expecting too much next year and I am also one of those who believed that next year will be a greener market. Invest what you are afford to lose but i could say that the current price of bitcoin and other altcoins with potential for long term is the best time to entry.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
The top 20 coins are really good investment, buy if you want a bigger profit, you can start looking for coins in the top 80 which has greater potential by studying its movement in the chart everyday. The market is going up and down these past few days.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
Coins from the top 10/20/ect. have exactly the same chances of falling in price or growth. Yes, they will have less amplitude and, accordingly, less potential for income, but they also have at least two main advantages:
1. More liquidity
2. More chance to survive on the red market
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
December 28, 2018, 08:58:56 AM
about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

When Bitcoin price will be stable, then we can talk about altcoin investment. In this situation, it is too risky that investment any altcoins.
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
Risk will always be there if you are talking about investing your money. But risk will also serve as our guidance to make a better decision.

And always put in your mind that whatever happened to your investment, if you will succeed then continue but if you fail then don't do it next time.
In my case, I love picking the top 5 as they have big potential for a long term investment. 
Activity: 378
December 28, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.
Buying coins at top 100 is good if you had time to check their prices as those coins will not last longer due to fewer volume. It's just good for short term and once the price will start to pump you need to decide to sell while it has volume. Don't be greedy to wait that it will hit the moon.
Activity: 1204
December 28, 2018, 08:45:50 AM
if you are sure to invest, then immediately do it because every coin has a different price and tends to change every day, if today is suitable to invest, then immediately to do it so it is not too late.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 28, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

There are 'gems' among top100 coins (ranked at CMC by market cap), indeed! We are in very suitable market situation to buy and hold with mid term investment strategy (ca 1 year).
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
December 28, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
Which coins are you talking? You said 80 but you didn't even care to mention at least a few of those coins.

i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no?
It is risky, but if you know what you're doing, you minimize risks. A coin being in the top 10 doesn't mean much, look at EOS for instance, it's currently #6 in the charts but it is known for being one of the biggest pump and dump shitcoins in the market, or look at Bitcoin SV, a shit fork created by greedy people which will most likely dissapear in the long run. If you want to invest in a coin from the top 10, do a proper research first, don't go in blindly expecting to make a lot of money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
December 28, 2018, 07:07:09 AM
We shouldn't propose an investment in these conditions. It is very difficult to decide for an investment. If you are going to invest, you should buy the largest coins.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 07:05:12 AM
The top 10 coins to buy, I think all coins have a risk if bought. Depending on the strategy, how to minimize losses from the purchase of these coins. Looks like coins from the top 10 need to get a positive response in the coming year.
Yes, it's true, we must consider the risks we will face before investing. Even though we fail to get profits, we must be able to minimize losses.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 28, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

at the moment with this bear market always in red is dangerous to invest even in the top ten because they are too volatile, maybe the right strategy is buy stable coins now to be ready to buy altcoin when the market becomes bull
Merit: 55
December 28, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
This comment is subject to change according to exactly what the investment is made. Looking at the price of 'too low' to think and invest is completely a gamble. If, according to the developments made by the projects, the companies he agreed on, you can be right if you think the price is still below. But it is completely absurd to make a comment that you can make an investment by adhering only to the price without knowing what the final version of the projects or teams is.
Activity: 507
December 28, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
You can invest by very small amounts now, because the market may start falling even lower. many coins from top 100 are really on good levels
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
December 28, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
Of course, invest now because it is likely that you will not have another chance to do it
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
December 28, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
If you choose only from the first 100 coins in the ranking, there is a risk to miss a worthy project. If you look at the coins from 101 to 199 place, among them there are many worthy projects.
Activity: 686
December 28, 2018, 06:36:04 AM
You are right, the price of many tokens looks good, but no one will tell you what will happen next, it's up to you.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 28, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
Of course, now it is very dangerous to invest in any coins. Altcoins can still fall very deep. for now, it's better to watch at the market
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 28, 2018, 05:54:25 AM
i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no?
According to what I have understand, you saying that investing among the top 10 coins is riskier than investing on the rest of the 100? Am I right? If yes then you're all wrong.

Okay, let's disregard the volatility in comparison since all of cryptos are naturally volatile. Top 10 alts can still be considered more stable in a sense that they got more holders among the rest, meaning they are more trusted by the holders. If a particular coin is more trusted, it will have a greater chance of staying in the market and grow bigger as well compare to the rest that might not have a bright future at all leading to become a shitcoin soon.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
December 28, 2018, 05:49:18 AM
OP must have been concerned on what his gonna hold. Its better to put in away that the coin has the longer state of being visible in the market not just by its value. Investments are always risky there hasnt been one that's not.

If you are really willing to invest then make yourself ready whether the outcome of your investment comes to success or for the worst case is ending up on wasting your money unto that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: