Pages:
Author

Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy - page 4. (Read 1896 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.

I advise you to choose from the top 20 ten coins that have the greatest prospects for growth and invest in them.
Of course, if you have a lot of money, you can choose more coins. But it is best to choose from the top 20, it is less risky.
Activity: 158
Currently 100 projects are in the top 100 coinmarket. I saw that more than 50 projects were dead and without products. Dev team doesn't work for a long time, so only about 30-40 projects are good so we can invest in it.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.
Majority of them on the top list are very promising, especially the top ten. I have seen a lot of projects working towards making these coins to gain bigger adoption. Just take for example, the Bakkt for Bitcoin, and many others that experts believes will bring investors into the market. I have also seen the Gemini project to bring more regulation into Bitcoin, but a lot of die hard fans are against that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Price-wise it looks like a good opportunity but  I do not think all these coins in top 80 will survive if the  bearish market continuous.
We have to look at other activities of the project and it`s use case and long term vision as well.
In any case, those projects that are aimed at developing a cryptocurrency market should be considered first of all These are trading platforms and exchangers, which should provide their own conditions for cryptocurrency users.
Activity: 406
Price-wise it looks like a good opportunity but  I do not think all these coins in top 80 will survive if the  bearish market continuous.
We have to look at other activities of the project and it`s use case and long term vision as well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Any investment carries certain risks. But if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, do not be afraid to invest in the top 10 coins. If you want to stop being afraid, buy BTC and ETH to start, be patient and wait for the bull market. When the new race of bulls begins, as it was in 2017, you will not regret that you invested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Why do you need to invest in these top coins? They are grow much slower than other altcoins! Invest better in tokens that have small capitalization, such as Etheera (ETA). This is a wonderful Swiss project, it will bring you a lot more money than any top-end project. Listen to my opinion - I am telling you the truth.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
If you want to make a quick profit, you should pay more attention to the new crypto because they are easier to take off. But the risk is also high.
but it may not always be fast. new currencies may not make a profit for months. until there is good marketing or development
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I suggest you should invest in only top 10 and you will see these  coin's price will change according to market if the market will green than will be green and can be sold and when will market red than will also red , at that point you can buy and make good profit.
Well, in the top 10 there are a couple of projects that I do not like for example xrp , I would not take it , I think you need to choose only good projects from the top 50 and invest in them so that there is not a large spread of funds take about 15-20 coins
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Those at the top 100 are all good coins to consider to invest and while the prices are still cheaper it's a good strategy to accumulate as many as you can for the preparation of the coming of bull run. It's unpredictable but the market seems ready to make it at higher level. It just need perfect timing for the catalyst to start a good rally.

I guess, most of these tokens will survive and will live even after 5 years. When I choose cryptocurrencies, I pay attention to the top-100, for sure. I have my favorites here - VeChain, Stellar, Waves, Cardano and others
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
If you want to make a quick profit, you should pay more attention to the new crypto because they are easier to take off. But the risk is also high.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Always trade in short term wit top to 20 altcoins when these are in red zone don't buy when they are green and don't be greedy take small return.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Being in the top 100 coins for altcoins is good, but I think there are other more worthy coins outside the top. Just need to spend a little time to find them.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
i think rank doesn't matter that much ,there are many useless coin in top 20,it is risky to invest in coin in range of 20-50 but there are some good project which have solid background but not enough marketing thats why they don't have that much high volume.they show natural growth which is quite good for project rather than fomo.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
All depends on the strategy you use because by seeing the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum go up and down very quickly. Maybe if you look at it from daily monitoring, it's better to use a short-term trading strategy. The benefits will be a little going to run slowly will have a positive impact.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
you should not buy too much coin, try to reduce your coverage from 100 top rank you try to buy which are in the top 20 to 30 ranks that have a very high trading volume and have a very fast price so you can get a very fast profit because usually coin price movements that are ranked 20 to 30 will have very fast price movements.
Activity: 434
Bear in mind neither top 10 nor top 100 coins in coinmarketcap the same risky and volatile. Risks is the shadow of every activities outside or inside crypto. Life if always risky so investment is also risky. To be wise and patient is necessary to deal the volatile place.
it's better to be in the top 10 coins in 100 coins, how good the coins will be at risk, so we have to be more vigilant. if you already know the coins you choose, whatever the risks, you try to keep away from risk. before investing, you must find out more to avoid bad things. of course patience is needed in investing because it is not easy to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Bear in mind neither top 10 nor top 100 coins in coinmarketcap the same risky and volatile. Risks is the shadow of every activities outside or inside crypto. Life if always risky so investment is also risky. To be wise and patient is necessary to deal the volatile place.
Activity: 350
In my opinion now is a very good time to buy the most promising coins, because I hope that the market will start growing soon!
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Of course they look good for buy because almost all lost 90% of its all time high value. Now we have a time to choose wisely which coin can give us a good profit in next bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: