Pages:
Author

Topic: about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy - page 9. (Read 1896 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 30, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
in my opinion, 80 is not exactly right at risk. if I want to buy I have more top20 because the trading volume is quite large. nowadays I have more coins that are relatively safe than coins that can generate big profits. because my goal is to invest here for the long term
Yes, the diversification in larger scale will lead to another level of problems. I never look for investing up to 80 different assets.

I do not know what are the plans people are having to manage all the 80 coins effectively. This is our hard earned money and not just simple work to go for something blindly. Moreover by choosing the top 80 coins, there will be no guarantee for the risk is completely eliminated.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 01:04:01 PM
I agree that now great prices as coins are on the bottom, but they have to make a decision to buy them and when. There is a risk but it is not as big as it was before in my opinion.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 30, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
Best syndrome of best coin is trading volume. Ethereum is now no longer in second of coinmarketcap because volume. By this example you would get your answer.
I see the difference between xrp and ethereum is very small and very likely tomorrow or in the immediate future ethereum will beat xrp in the coinmarketcap.
the good news of hardfork ethereum will help improve the ethereum position, I am very sure.
EDR
Activity: 194
December 30, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
Now I have reoriented more to short-term trading with Altcoins not with the top 100 (ADX, MNX, ARK, KICK etc.), they have a lot of volatility and have a steady income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 30, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
no one has the definite ability to know the price of coins that exist in every market ... because fluctuating prices make it difficult for users to predict the price of coins ... whatever the coin has certainly has a risk if we have already bought it ... like Ethereum once reached $ 1000 + and now only at the price of $ 100 + ... then it all depends on the strategy that is done by traders so they don't get
Activity: 523
December 30, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Best syndrome of best coin is trading volume. Ethereum is now no longer in second of coinmarketcap because volume. By this example you would get your answer.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 30, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
The main thing is the project's activity. At github and social medias. Plus the price should be below 95%. These are my main thresholds when I'm choosing crypto assets for investments. There are pretty few projects from top 100 which fit them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
December 30, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
in my opinion, 80 is not exactly right at risk. if I want to buy I have more top20 because the trading volume is quite large. nowadays I have more coins that are relatively safe than coins that can generate big profits. because my goal is to invest here for the long term
Activity: 116
December 30, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
If you are a long-term investor, you should invest in top 10 coins . Because I have a belief that it will increase strongly in the future instead of continuing to decrease deeply. They have a clear team, technology, good news, community and things to help them grow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
such predictions or advice, I have already seen a million times on this forum, however the price had fell down from the last maximum
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
about 80 coins on top 100 look good to buy. they may look good to buy but volatility is still volatility. i like top 10 coins alot but still risky to invest no? i may invest in those coins just looking at it everyday.
We have the same views in terms of buying coins, top 10 is my choice also, I believe that most of the coins in the upper rank had already vested a large number of users that can manipulate the price but it is your strategy to gain more profit if you carefully observe the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
December 30, 2018, 11:50:36 AM
I find it hard to trust coins that are not in the top 10.
I certainly lose the opportunity to make maximum profit, but i can not overcome my uncertainty.
But so i invest only in the top 10 and feel halfway sure about it.
For me, too, the top 10 looks more stable. I want to wait for the market to stabilize and only then buy altcoins in good volumes. Now if I buy altcoins only for very small amounts.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
you said that you may invest in those coin, that mean you haven't start your investing, are you waiting for another lower price? I think current market is stable and most of the potential coin is undervalued and worth to buy now, may be you will miss the chance if market full recover later
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
I find it hard to trust coins that are not in the top 10.
I certainly lose the opportunity to make maximum profit, but i can not overcome my uncertainty.
But so i invest only in the top 10 and feel halfway sure about it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 30, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

It does look good for  those who wants to dump actually. What look good for investors  is if the price dips to its very low because that is when they can buy at such a cheap price. Price of ETH few weeks ago was $90, that should have been the price that looks good to buy. If you are a holder anyway, you can buy now and wait.

And i don't think a lot of people really deal with the lower coins beyond the top 20, unless these are real investors who have experiences already with them. Market is still pretty much on the bear side so even at this point, i think it's still a good buy.
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
December 29, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
choosing an investment in the top 10 coins in the coin market is highly recommended for people who are not experienced in the crypto world, but for experienced people can choose coins as long as they first analyze the development team and the potential for future price increases. I think now is the right time to invest where the market moves to start rising.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 29, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

It does look good for  those who wants to dump actually. What look good for investors  is if the price dips to its very low because that is when they can buy at such a cheap price. Price of ETH few weeks ago was $90, that should have been the price that looks good to buy. If you are a holder anyway, you can buy now and wait.
Activity: 532
December 29, 2018, 10:05:30 AM
all crypto are risky but the top 100 are the best choice if you want to invest. they have a working project and continue developing.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
December 29, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
cryptocurrency itself possess volatility, no matter which coin you pick it'll be volatile because it's cryptocurrency, any type of investment have a risk, the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is really high because it's volatile compare to stock market, if your going to invest in top 100 coins make sure the coin is still on development and has an active team.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
Yes, it may be less risky to buy only top 10 coins. But if you're not investing with a large amount of money, then your profit may be less than what you can get from other coins. So I'm usually buying without top 50 coins with a small portion of my money. And I keep waiting for the prices of those coins to increase. And i believe if i choose the right coin than i will make a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: