Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 117. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
GUYS BEWARE I WITHDRAW MY AC LAST NIGHT IN BITTREX TO BTER UNTIL NOW I STILL DONT HAVE IT

have you created the support ticket on bittrex ?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I've updated the wallet for the dice site, please give it a shot Smiley!

http://asiacoindice.supercrypt.co/

The logo should be updated to reflect the new one shortly.

Kudos to the devs of this revival project, it's amazing to see this happening! Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Okay MintPal did respond to my query again, and said they are still looking at it.  It takes them some time but they are still working on it.

I'm going to relax for a bit next few days (mother's day and all).. will checkin though and support as needed. 

We could use more more coin developers though.. to sign up and help improve the coin.. so if you're interested in learning about bitcoin tech, and know some C/C++ and are comfortable outside of your normal comfort zones..

Let me know, i can train you/bring you up to speed... it's fun and a good learning experience Smiley
Have a good weekend! Wink
Activity: 154
Okay MintPal did respond to my query again, and said they are still looking at it.  It takes them some time but they are still working on it.

I'm going to relax for a bit next few days (mother's day and all).. will checkin though and support as needed. 

We could use more more coin developers though.. to sign up and help improve the coin.. so if you're interested in learning about bitcoin tech, and know some C/C++ and are comfortable outside of your normal comfort zones..

Let me know, i can train you/bring you up to speed... it's fun and a good learning experience Smiley
Activity: 11
GUYS BEWARE I WITHDRAW MY AC LAST NIGHT IN BITTREX TO BTER UNTIL NOW I STILL DONT HAVE IT
Bittrex had some issues with their AC wallet last night. You might want to check with the exchange directly.

i already told what happened and they are not cooperating, and respond to my messages
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Bittrex had some issues with their AC wallet last night. You might want to check with the exchange directly.
Activity: 11
Activity: 28
Wow, this is really very good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
http://ac.hashhot.com   update to wallet v2.0
Are you a multipool? If not, AsiaCoin is now PoS. Not in PoW anymore.
Activity: 1
Glad to see AC is reborn.
Activity: 168
http://ac.hashhot.com   update to wallet v2.0
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
And can everyone tweet to Mintpal via tweeter about getting us on their exchange again?
Guys donate if u want blockchain faster! Its the next step. Then we are looking to get Linux wallet and on mintpal.
Activity: 25
finally a withdrawal from mintpal to cryptsy from saturday just posted on cryptsy for me. Still cant access the AC coins, but seems like things will come around soon i hope!

(was one of those notifications that comes up in bottom left of screen)

remember alot of coins from cryptsy still unaccessible, at least mine, so cant donate yet. Been only a week so no complaining here. Great work devs!
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
where are you....people from CryptoSteam  list?  Roll Eyes
A lot of ppl said...i will donate...mhhhh..really?
Guys we need more AC and BTC funds! We need to pay for the block explorer asap and to get the next project going! Please do so and hurry! Btw i just bought more AC thx for them cheap.
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
I look in wallet the team only 62,000 coins. Where are you who shouted, save the coin, we thank? Once again, I am convinced what people are greedy and no grateful! Wake up! The team worked well and deserves a reward!

40k are mine so...speechless
Activity: 574
So just FYI.

If an exchange is offering a stake that means your coins aren't being sent to cold storage :-/
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I'll fix it all up later, but i have to get my own QT linux dependencies to work.. sorry about that.
Alright thanks. Now github is down, I'll try again later.
Activity: 4
I look in wallet the team only 62,000 coins. Where are you who shouted, save the coin, we thank? Once again, I am convinced what people are greedy and no grateful! Wake up! The team worked well and deserves a reward!

+1 thanks  the new team!

Net amount: -5000.001 AC
Transaction ID: 47b81103f055c2ab696fee9634833c9bb5da157466fa9bd7e947ba48e8d03894
Jump to: