Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 165. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
received only 0.994  Cry    Grin no Problem! and worked very fast Smiley)

Yeah 0.001 was burnt on that transaction, only had 0.995 left.. hehe
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Anyway, just my opinion - I think we should get the patched wallets out ASAP and get trading going again. A multipool to stabilize price is also a necessity. The longer we wait, the thicker the FUD and bullshit from the trolls gets and it just makes things worse than they already are.

I would prefer for the exchanges/others to throughly vet the patch to ensure that it's 100% stable, and that it solves the issue, and it's secure. The worst thing that can happen is for the patch to be released prematurely or not properly vetted and something goes wrong.

By the way, we already have a multipool arranged and it's mining already (25 MH/s hashrate now). I suggest everyone to send their hashrate there to collect as many coins as possible, which will be used to stablize price once the trades resume:

http://ac2.pool.mn/

That's great news about the multipool! Asiacoin is definitely on the right track to making a serious comeback.

But as far as the security is concerned, if a line by line code analysis only shows a couple of edits made by the dev,  compared to Litecoin/Peercoin/Blackcoin or whatever source the "dev" chose to clone, then the simple removal of those edits should make everything just as secure as the original cloned altcoin. I don't really see what else is there to test if there aren't any other additions or edits in the source code.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
received only 0.994  Cry    Grin no Problem! and worked very fast Smiley)
Activity: 31
Thanks, received 105.11 AC from various folks.. now to test sending back.. what are your addresses (sorry block explorer is down and too lazy to check every transaction ID.. Smiley)

AceT9GzzEVWaMjW2wMddzKAQPdMYr6d2bm

Received.

I notice there is no locked/unlocked icon in your wallet.

Seriously guys, i want to send it back for test purposes.. Wink

the word Seriously and the Wink (Smiley) in one sentence is like !? Smiley

AQBQokkyTBLTkDQhneV67LAavFhuWNuE5G

You only get 0.994.. burnt the rest on transaction fees .. thats what you get for being the last one Wink

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Thanks, received 105.11 AC from various folks.. now to test sending back.. what are your addresses (sorry block explorer is down and too lazy to check every transaction ID.. Smiley)

!(Yes please, I insist you send my 1 AC back) Smiley

Ah ok Smiley AGPxFN6ZVdGYf8i6PdWpzWRKD1z455AKtS
ANDJ45yKGbk68mXfB81Ax1s5Vo9FN3y9G7

Sent 1 AC.

Sent 1 back.

Activity: 210
ANDJ45yKGbk68mXfB81Ax1s5Vo9FN3y9G7

Sent 1 AC.

I'm also want back my 1.11 AC  Tongue
AC address: AWEyh211PYB4CojYRHsyvcvVcttk2w8Afh

Sent 1.11 back

Sent 1 back.
Activity: 308

I'm also want back my 1.11 AC  Tongue
AC address: AWEyh211PYB4CojYRHsyvcvVcttk2w8Afh

For anyone that wants to help me test "the happy path", you can send me a coin to this client using your existing client.  Address: AT1hm5R4JSjkHsDcscsLb6co3oJ2JZft6Z

Sent 1 AC as requested. Looks fantastic!
Activity: 129
dev admits he doesnt know whats going to happen
 Huh
what the fuck is going on?? What did I miss? should micryon and others be some sort of prophets?  Cheesy LOL
Or it's just a feature every good coin-dev should have? no wonder why there are so few successfully coins!
No really...I'm almost dying because of laughing reading at that sentence  Grin

EDIT: AND HE ADMITS IT TOO!!! ahauhahauhauh
Activity: 308

For anyone that wants to help me test "the happy path", you can send me a coin to this client using your existing client.  Address: AT1hm5R4JSjkHsDcscsLb6co3oJ2JZft6Z

We do need to make sure happy path works.. but negative testing is more important.

Anyways do NOT get your hopes up yet.. and please do not encourage exchanges to open without doing full audit of my code and the blockchain..

Sent you 1.11 AC
Transaction ID: 6dbe6c0719113e21329a92334511eff15b89eb3394074b6bbeb333906394725a

For anyone that wants to help me test "the happy path", you can send me a coin to this client using your existing client.  Address: AT1hm5R4JSjkHsDcscsLb6co3oJ2JZft6Z

test coin sent Smiley

1 also
Activity: 36

For anyone that wants to help me test "the happy path", you can send me a coin to this client using your existing client.  Address: AT1hm5R4JSjkHsDcscsLb6co3oJ2JZft6Z

test coin sent Smiley
Jump to: