Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 65. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
In case anyone missed Maestro1's message on future developments.

Short-Term Developments
- Android wallet
- Addition to CoinPayments
- Dedicated multipool
the price was 12000 satoshi and now it 200 WTD ?
how can we contribute for marketing so the price is going to climb the satoshi wall?
please if there are merchants who are here please start accepting AC because now things are SHTF ;(
I don't remember AsiaCoin ever at 12k sats. The highest peak was 2-3k sats max. We hare now listed on AltAccept.com as a supported currency for their online payment processor.
i was getting the number wrong because im am in f++++ rage right now sorry for that i meant 2100 satoshi  Smiley
i know about altaccept and im looking forward to this fact Smiley CHeerz
No problem. We are in running to be added to CoinPayments next. The lowest sell orders on MintPal is at 200s region which is a good deal. Grab some ACs today!
Activity: 336
It was already dead

i dont get it 'really you just sign in to troll or is something wrong with your day/week/month/year/life ?
 Huh
how can we contribute for marketing so the price is going to climb the satoshi wall?
please if there are merchants who are here please start accepting AC because now things are SHTF ;(
I don't remember AsiaCoin ever at 12k sats. The highest peak was 2-3k sats max. We hare now listed on AltAccept.com as a supported currency for their online payment processor.
i was getting the number wrong because im am in f++++ rage right now sorry for that i meant 2100 satoshi  Smiley
i know about altaccept and im looking forward to this fact Smiley CHeerz
It was already dead
AC was almost announced dead until a group of us banded together to fix the hidden premine and rendered it unsable at all exchanges.
with what ? when i am holding 4 cryptos and stacking like a good community member ?
if everything is back the way it was from all 4 cryptos i will have more than 30 btc  Grin
but till then i will just sit here and wonder how stupid a member must be to sell his coins at this funny price Angry Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
It was already dead
Seems like someone is hell bent on flushing his AC holdings. As a community, we need to prevent such flushing as it depreciate the value and is unhealthy for AsiaCoin. Buy some ACs today!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Uhhh whats happening..?
150 sat...go to the 1 sat...wtf& Angry
Looks like someone is flushing AC. I recommend that AC community members not sell for anything below 200 sats. The AC Foundation needs all the help we can get to hold the price against flushers.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
150 sat...go to the 1 sat...wtf& Angry
Activity: 196
Activity: 404
Beware
its not dead  Grin
if its dead why are you writing here ?

I think that some people have the wrong attitude about investing. When something they hold drops they get nervous and sell. They think it's not a worthy investment. I've been investing in stocks, bonds and commodities for about 15 years and have found that it's often best to buy things that are not popular. For example, in 1999 I invested quite a lot of money in stocks and bonds. I thought about buying REITs, which is a type of real estate investment, but only bought a small amount because they weren't appreciating and were unpopular. It turned out that over the next 7 years the REITs skyrocketed and the hot investments like stocks sank.

I think that Asiacoin is one of the more promising coins. We have a nice coin, and even more importantly, a good development team. I've been watching the new coins that come up, and most of them are failures in one way or another. The developers aren't committed, or they are incompetent, or there is something wrong with the coin, like it has an extremely short block time.  So there isn't as much competition as it seems; there aren't real many good coins with good developers.

+1
Activity: 214
its not dead  Grin

I think that some people have the wrong attitude about investing. When something they hold drops they get nervous and sell. They think it's not a worthy investment. I've been investing in stocks, bonds and commodities for about 15 years and have found that it's often best to buy things that are not popular. For example, in 1999 I invested quite a lot of money in stocks and bonds. I thought about buying REITs, which is a type of real estate investment, but only bought a small amount because they weren't appreciating and were unpopular. It turned out that over the next 7 years the REITs skyrocketed and the hot investments like stocks sank.

I think that Asiacoin is one of the more promising coins. We have a nice coin, and even more importantly, a good development team. I've been watching the new coins that come up, and most of them are failures in one way or another. The developers aren't committed, or they are incompetent, or there is something wrong with the coin, like it has an extremely short block time.  So there isn't as much competition as it seems; there aren't real many good coins with good developers.
Activity: 300
its not dead  Grin

+100 Grin
its not dead  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
what is pow?

pow = Proof Of Work. It's basically the process of mining blocks in the block chain.
This coin (AC) is no longer in POW phase and is instead in POS (Proof Of Stake), which is the coins held in wallets for at least 2 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: