Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 67. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
what's up asiacoiners ?

if you want you can create your ann thread on our new forum : http://distroblitz.co.in/index.php?board=6.0

dunno if that will help but at least it cost nothing :=)

cheers
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
wallet encrypted need remain opened and unlocked? or wallet not stack if is encrypted?

more of weeks that I opened the wallet but the value stack is always 0

wallet needs to be open and unlocked, but it still can be encrypted. use this command:

Code:
walletpassphrase YOURPASSPHRASE 99999999 true

If the stake value is still zero, it means your coins are not mature for staking yet (you can give me your address and I can tell you exactly when they will mature).
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
people prepare for the beginning of a new history of AC ... everyone is buying! AC ahead!
Activity: 49
wallet encrypted need remain opened and unlocked? or wallet not stack if is encrypted?

more of weeks that I opened the wallet but the value stack is always 0
Activity: 126
future  any plan?

These are among our future plans:

* Rebasing AsiaCoin from a newer, more recent and featurefull fork of Bitcoin/BlackCoin
* Adding staking diagnostics to the AsiaCoin wallets (useful for people who are staking)
* Adding coin control features
* A new visualization feature of staking/transactions
* Redesign of the wallet artwork to focus on its Asian style
* Integrating anonymous transactions (long term)

+

* Web wallet
* Android wallet
* Dedicated X11 multipool

(we're working really hard on the bottom three, you should expect some good news very soon)

--

On the marketing side, most of our focus is on CoinPayments and having merchants support AsiaCoin.

--

How can you help?

* Buy AC.
* Don't sell AC for low prices.
* Vote for us on CoinPayments
* Volunteer if you think you can help us with anything (development or marketing)
* If you are able to, donate to the foundation because if we have the funds, we can then professionals to do some of the more time consuming development tasks for us rather than doing all the work ourselves

+1 nice to see this Maestro!
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
future  any plan?

* Rebasing AsiaCoin from a newer, more recent and featurefull fork of Bitcoin/BlackCoin
* Adding staking diagnostics to the AsiaCoin wallets (useful for people who are staking)

+

* Web wallet
* Android wallet

(we're working really hard on the bottom three, you should expect some good news very soon)

Bravo Maestro and best team!
Activity: 210
future  any plan?

+

* Web wallet
* Android wallet

--

On the marketing side, most of our focus is on CoinPayments and having merchants support AsiaCoin.

--

How can you help?

* Buy AC.
* Don't sell AC for low prices.
* Vote for us on CoinPayments
* Volunteer if you think you can help us with anything (development or marketing)
* If you are able to, donate to the foundation because if we have the funds, we can then professionals to do some of the more time consuming development tasks for us rather than doing all the work ourselves
I bought before 1500, now 300. Very good! Sell ​​idi..s, we buy. Grin
Activity: 154
There is a pump going on at MintPal. Go and go!
What pump are you talking about? I purchased them at 600 SAT and now I think I'm gonna lose 6 times of my investment. Even the day Asiacoin scam occurred I didn't lose that much

Not need a pump,
we need us
Cowards selling AsiaCoin
and
Distrustful man sell Asiacoin
And slowly increase Asiacoin
I also don't see a pump...

We need a own multipool, good announcements ect ect..

About 8 hours.. thunderclap will inform 131k people how to get in asiacoin! Hope that this will work.
We need also a higher volume....
We are trying to make music (enstrumental techno, for summer night)
Activity: 126
I also don't see a pump...

We need a own multipool, good announcements ect ect..

About 8 hours.. thunderclap will inform 131k people how to get in asiacoin! Hope that this will work.
We need also a higher volume....
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
What pump are you talking about? I purchased them at 600 SAT and now I think I'm gonna lose 6 times of my investment. Even the day Asiacoin scam occurred I didn't lose that much
Activity: 168

Pump over?
Activity: 154
future  any plan?
1.Secondhand trade website, all asian countries.
2.Digital music&clip animation (example:Gorillaz), summer night best of music asiacoin idea.
3.Online sex-shop, cryptocurrency with best secure identity.(Worlwide)
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
 future  any plan?
Activity: 532
14 more hours to go for AsiaCoin's revival story to reach over 131,000!
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
Don't waste your ASiaCoins dumping them...

Spend them here, it's smarter Wink

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
Activity: 54
Our Thunderclap with over 130,000 reach will launch tomorrow at noon (EDT).

don't miss it!

note: if you want to dump, wait until then.
not dump, buy now AC on 0.7 btc, and my order   0.00000292   236261.56279280   0.68988376
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
micryon it seems you helped to save another coin quarkbar - alerted them of problems with the code

http://cryptocoinrevival.com/malicious-quarkbar-altcoins-tracked-down-and-eliminated/

On May 20, The Cryptocoin Revival Foundation (CRF) detected a large amount of scam coins in the blockchain of Quarkbar created by the original developer. Luckily, these coins were held in a small amount of wallets and only 2.3% reached exchanges

wow.. hmm i did notify them as far back as May 4th.. but looks like action wasn't really taken till now.  Well glad they found it finally..

We had to get up an explorer to detect it and it was a bit harder for a quark coin. Smiley We contained it.
I look at the markets sell coins very cheap. Again I bought, but I do not have much money. Friends! Why do you sell so cheap? It kills the coin, which worked so hard to have revived. Come to your senses! Are you a couple cents enriches? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Asiacoin really sucks.Every time I invested I lost big time, it lowered many times its price.
Pages:
Jump to: