Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 66. (Read 264526 times)

TTM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This coin is technically dead. New dev team did a great job to remove the premine, but investors has lost their interest. There are plenty of PoS coins out there competing with AC, there is no chance for AC to be big anymore.
Activity: 210
Hmm....
Firts i think devs and cumunity did good job to get back AC to life. They did a lot of great things for AC to become visible betwen people, but i think is not right way. Is good to exposure coin to people, but what do you think who will be interested to buy coun which price is droping all the time 5-10% constantly?
Even if 1 million people see promotions about AC, will that be enough to convince them to buy coin if price is always droping?
I think we need big pump of coin so people who dont know AC will start observing coin, check coin history, price movement on market and if there will be some positive wawes on price that will convince them to buy coin. If coin is always droping and loosing on price noone will buy.
We can play such game till AC will be worthed 1 satoshi, will not be first and last coin that such thing is happen to coin.
I admire work of community and devs for AC, but what will taht bring us if we dont do something about AC price? Will 10 website where AC is accepted raise price? I dont know, but i think new people who will want to buy AC will look at price nothing else. If is always droping they will not buy.
If im mistaking i will be glad. If im right... then all AC holders will loose what they invest in AC including me. Sad
PS. Didnt want to offend anyone, just saying what i think.

You're right. People usually don't invest in a declining coin, especially one with low volume (although our volume is decent, but it's not as high as some other coins), but that's in the hands of the community to change. Today with our Thunderclap a lot of new buy orders appeared, but a lot of people were ready to offload their coins to the new people, while that happens of course we'll be on a decline.

Since the community takeover and forming of AsiaCoin Foundation, I think we've done far more progress than most coins within this short time. One of them is evident on CoinPayment's vote, we're competing with  coins far older than us (UTC, FLT, Cinni, MYR, GRS), and we're holding up pretty well, and the things the foundation pulled off in these three weeks, but in the end it's always up to the people to decide what to do with their coins, we don't have the resources to do heavy market control and we don't control a substantial amount of AC to have a grip on the market.

If people want the price to increase, it has to come from each and every single member of the community.
Activity: 440
Roobet

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

Ends May 26, 12:00 PM EDT

If not difficult explain how it works. I'm probably too old, but teachable.  Grin
Yes, wondering exactly what this does for the coin/community.
Is this just a way to expand visibility to the mining commumity, or to try and cause increased coin price through exposure?
Reaching over 130k people and exposing them to the existence of AsiaCoin and its revival is beneficial for us in long run. On top of that, we noticed that AsiaCoin is currently one of the supported currencies at AltAccept.com.

http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins

Hmm....
Firts i think devs and cumunity did good job to get back AC to life. They did a lot of great things for AC to become visible betwen people, but i think is not right way. Is good to exposure coin to people, but what do you think who will be interested to buy coun which price is droping all the time 5-10% constantly?
Even if 1 million people see promotions about AC, will that be enough to convince them to buy coin if price is always droping?
I think we need big pump of coin so people who dont know AC will start observing coin, check coin history, price movement on market and if there will be some positive wawes on price that will convince them to buy coin. If coin is always droping and loosing on price noone will buy.
We can play such game till AC will be worthed 1 satoshi, will not be first and last coin that such thing is happen to coin.
I admire work of community and devs for AC, but what will taht bring us if we dont do something about AC price? Will 10 website where AC is accepted raise price? I dont know, but i think new people who will want to buy AC will look at price nothing else. If is always droping they will not buy.
If im mistaking i will be glad. If im right... then all AC holders will loose what they invest in AC including me. Sad
PS. Didnt want to offend anyone, just saying what i think.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
what is pow?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

If not difficult explain how it works. I'm probably too old, but teachable.  Grin
Is this just a way to expand visibility to the mining commumity, or to try and cause increased coin price through exposure?
Reaching over 130k people and exposing them to the existence of AsiaCoin and its revival is beneficial for us in long run. On top of that, we noticed that AsiaCoin is currently one of the supported currencies at AltAccept.com.

http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

It's all about exposure.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

Activity: 126
How many webrequest are there the last 30 minutes?
Please continue to retweet to other hashtags such as #altcoins and #bitcoin
Hahaha AC everywhere!! Good to see.
Seeing AsiaCoin everywhere... TC successful!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Less than a minute to our Thunderclap blasting off!
Complete!
Less than a minute to our Thunderclap blasting off!
There is a pump going on at MintPal. Go and go!
What pump are you talking about? I purchased them at 600 SAT and now I think I'm gonna lose 6 times of my investment. Even the day Asiacoin scam occurred I didn't lose that much
How can you lose more than what you invested? The maths doesn't add up.
Activity: 300
I did so on facebook.
Now I understand. Thank you. I registered.

no thanks.

Edit: i think that the registration is not enough. You  click on Twitter or Facebook or Thumler "Support With" . Then you can accept it

Now I understand. Thank you. I registered.

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11729-asiacoin-asia-s-own-bitcoin

Will send a message (see url) to the people that have accept thunderclap to there facebook /twitter. So all friends can read it. I hope that it give us a few new members that get in Asiacoin. The totalreach is now 131.000 people.

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

SUPPORTERS
103 of 100
103% of goal supported

SOCIAL REACH
People

TIME LEFT
about 2 hours

Pages:
Jump to: