Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 87. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
New TA article focused on AsiaCoin:
http://www.xlabstudio.com/analysis.html
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
coinmarketcap.com still not add our block explorer link
and Cryptsy disappeared in http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#ac

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll make contact.

Cryptsy comes back.
Activity: 210

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll make contact.
Edit: Cryptsy comes back :O
Activity: 210
I have made Linux binaries for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Here are links to them:

32-Bit Linux Wallet

64-Bit Linux Wallet

I think this should add to OP and the web site.
Still don't see it on there.

We're waiting for confirmation that they work flawlessly.
Activity: 126
Hello AsiaCoin Community! CoinPayments are going to open their voting in about 11 hours and we need to get ready and start voting AsiaCoin at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote when they open the floodgates.

There are a few things you can do right now to show your support for AsiaCoin:

1) (Most Important) Support AsiaCoin Thunderclap Campaign @ https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11729-asiacoin-asia-s-own-bitcoin by clicking one of the 3 buttons on there, or you can do all three social media outlets.

2) Follow, Retweet and Favorite @AsiaCoin_ on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AsiaCoin_

3) Post, Reply and Upvote the official AsiaCoin subreddit @ http://www.reddit.com/r/officialac/

4) Follow and Like AsiaCoin at the official AsiaCoin Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/asiacoin

5) Talk more about AsiaCoin on this thread and share your ideas!
I have made Linux binaries for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Here are links to them:

32-Bit Linux Wallet

64-Bit Linux Wallet

I think this should add to OP and the web site.
Still don't see it on there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Seriously, this is an issue. If I can't figure it out, the next DA surely cant. I been in crypto for 1.5+ years, and have wallets doing stake. But none in AC
. Sad

I have no problem staking at all.
It takes at least 14 days to stake. By at least, I mean it is not guaranteed you will see staking on the 14th day because it also involves a bit of luck just like PoW mining. If there are too many people trying to stake, it rises the PoS difficult.

Correct. My wallet stakes just fine though. I staked today, yesterday, two days ago, and 5 days ago.

I also staked yesterday and today. That interest rate is nice!  A lot of people are going to be staking tomorrow as it was two weeks ago when shit hit the fan. I imagine many people withdrew and left coins in their wallet since then.
Activity: 126
Seriously, this is an issue. If I can't figure it out, the next DA surely cant. I been in crypto for 1.5+ years, and have wallets doing stake. But none in AC
. Sad

It takes at least 14 days to stake. By at least, I mean it is not guaranteed you will see staking on the 14th day because it also involves a bit of luck just like PoW mining. If there are too many people trying to stake, it rises the PoS difficult.

Correct. My wallet stakes just fine though. I staked today, yesterday, two days ago, and 5 days ago.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
. Sad

All right, im a bit puzzled about how HashCows works. Ive been mining there all day long.
My account balance is 0, with no coins or credit that I can find. It shows a decent hash rate with a few rejects, but I can't see that im actually earning anything for my mining power. I looked under "Account Ledger" and "Balances and Cashout", but it's empty.
Is this a legit site or am I missing somthing?

They payout at 3:30am UTC daily.
The amount of "Estimated Exchanged AC" at 3:30am will be your payout.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
All right, im a bit puzzled about how HashCows works. Ive been mining there all day long.
My account balance is 0, with no coins or credit that I can find. It shows a decent hash rate with a few rejects, but I can't see that im actually earning anything for my mining power. I looked under "Account Ledger" and "Balances and Cashout", but it's empty.

Hashcows is legit it just takes time before you will see a balance
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Hello all AC fanboys and fangirls Smiley

Next time you call me a boy, I come across the counter and throw you out.

"I am a man, I am 40!!!!"

lmao
Hello all AC fanboys and fangirls Smiley

Next time you call me a boy, I come across the counter and throw you out.

"I am a man, I am 40!!!!"
Guys.. this PoS issue is bothering the shit out of me.. I have 3 other wallets that show stake.. and AC hasn't shown me anything... are any of you in irc? I thought the only way a wallet was locked is if it were encrypted....

Except you are willing to post your transactions, we are not able to find whats the problem, but that will lost the privacy.
AC has longer time to start staking (14days) than many other coins, that maybe the problem?
We have irc?
Yes. thats the only way.

. Sad
 Guys.. this PoS issue is bothering the shit out of me.. I have 3 other wallets that show stake.. and AC hasn't shown me anything... are any of you in irc? I thought the only way a wallet was locked is if it were encrypted....

Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
490 Sat...wtf!?  Why do people sell at this price?

panic selling?
people lost alot of money after the scam, and i think they want some money back.... as long as you dont sell at that its kool... we all have to play our part... they will be pissed later down the line as it will sky rtocket

More than just that,  everyone is flocking to pick up dark.

Interesting.  Let me share this with you on what I have learned from others about investing. The inherent human greed and fear (panic) will always be the biggest challenges of successful investing. Some call it the “herd mentality.”  It reminds me of the “mindless Zombies.”

It is troubling to me to see so many investors loosing the little they have to begin with. That is the prevailing reason why I decided to cross the line and do what little I can to help save AsiaCoin. You all have done the most amazing job in any turnaround situation I have seen. I am pretty certain that you have the best team in the altcoin world in terms of across the board talents and skill sets, coupled with great attitude, selflessness, dedications and much more. Frankly, as an industry competitor, I am jealous. But I trust that the success of AsiaCoin will be of mutual benefits to our industry and I hope you all will join hand with us to assist and encourage more women to participate in our industry currently overwhelming dominated by men by a ratio of 19:1, or 95% (male) to 5% (female). With women controlling more the 50% of the consumer purchasing power worldwide, this niche should be taken very seriously.

The most successful investors seldom fall into the trap of “herd mentality”. One legendary investor said it best, “I fear when everyone else gets very greedy but I get very greed when everyone else gets very fearful.” I have very high hopes for AsiaCoin but that is just my personal opinion.

Well said. I support AsiaCoin because I believe that the story behind it is important for the history of cryptos in general and that making a success story out of this coin will give a lot more confidence in people who have second thoughts whether to invest in crypto or not.
Pages:
Jump to: