Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 89. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i think that AC could benefit from some sort of 'darksend' or at least implement some sort of anonymity to it??

similar to stable coin? or darkc?

If that is something the community is interested in, we can look into it but for now we're focusing on adding new features to wallet and our dedicated multipool.

Personally I wouldn't jump onto anonymity implementations (darksend or zerocoin) quickly as we haven't seen how it will be perceived outside the cryptocurrency world and specifically by the governments. It's not like a add it or die feature, really just observing from the sidelines for now.

i would not jump on darksend but zerocoin yes. But that obviously can't be a priority Smiley

Good luck devs you are doing a great work; and i keep buying AC as I can.

Cheers
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware
i think that AC could benefit from some sort of 'darksend' or at least implement some sort of anonymity to it??

+ 1.000.000

+1 trillion :/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

If that is something the community is interested in, we can look into it but for now we're focusing on adding new features to wallet and our dedicated multipool.

Personally I wouldn't jump onto anonymity implementations (darksend or zerocoin) quickly as we haven't seen how it will be perceived outside the cryptocurrency world and specifically by the governments. It's not like a add it or die feature, really just observing from the sidelines for now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 351
Dear Community

I want to emphasize on the importance of getting into CoinPayments.net as they are the leaders in providing payment options to stores and they already have a great user-base.

Note: This is a charity vote, and they will check our IPs, so they will probably ask us to fill a form, and then send BTC to our own specific address, should be in the region of 0.001 BTC, and only 1 vote per person (paying more doesn't count more votes), and voting again will replace the previous vote (you can't vote for two coins). Do NOT double vote, do not use services such as Tor.

Getting on CoinPayments can add great value to AC as we then will be able to use AC to purchase a large number of products, including gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, etc.

So be ready: Voting starts tomorrow May 17, at 12:00 EDT (noon @ New York time)

Hello all AC fanboys and fangirls Smiley we are now looking to push AC into the next level by making sure we get intregrated with Coinpayments, their votes starts tomorrow and please start mentioning to others on twitter about our goal.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

Also along with this wood wallets may be coming if we get more interests. Please help us reach our goals!!

+1. We will start voting Saturday, May 17th, at 12:00:00 EST (Noon). So, we will need the AsiaCoin community's support to make it possible to get on CoinPayments.

waiting to vote....

Asiacoin needs you... VOTE NOW!!! (or when voting stars)
Dear Community

I want to emphasize on the importance of getting into CoinPayments.net as they are the leaders in providing payment options to stores and they already have a great user-base.

Note: This is a charity vote, and they will check our IPs, so they will probably ask us to fill a form, and then send BTC to our own specific address, should be in the region of 0.001 BTC, and only 1 vote per person (paying more doesn't count more votes), and voting again will replace the previous vote (you can't vote for two coins). Do NOT double vote, do not use services such as Tor.

Getting on CoinPayments can add great value to AC as we then will be able to use AC to purchase a large number of products, including gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, etc.

So be ready: Voting starts tomorrow May 17, at 12:00 EDT (noon @ New York time)

Hello all AC fanboys and fangirls Smiley we are now looking to push AC into the next level by making sure we get intregrated with Coinpayments, their votes starts tomorrow and please start mentioning to others on twitter about our goal.

Also along with this wood wallets may be coming if we get more interests. Please help us reach our goals!!

+1. We will start voting Saturday, May 17th, at 12:00:00 EST (Noon). So, we will need the AsiaCoin community's support to make it possible to get on CoinPayments.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
I made a second look ... MPOS is under  Apache License and also X11  Smiley . So its free to use. You just have to open all changes to anybody who wants them.

https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos

So setting up a pool seems quite easy. There is only the question how to change the mined coins to ac.

I do not know how the other multipools do this. But I don't think they take all coins once a day and trade them to what they need on the exchanges, or what the people would like to have as end product.... need further research on this.
is this such a big problem setting up a multipool?
anybody knows if there is some open source multipool software to use? I have read something about MPOS , but I do not know, if there is automatic trading implemented.

I can offer my server for this. I don't think you need much power for this type of machine. I can also install and host this shit.

regards
shahim

There are no open source multipool software, only normal pools, we've already implemented the normal pool functionality. That's why we need to implement our own profit-switching / auto-trading mechanism which takes time. It took most coins weeks to implement their multipool. We're working as hard as we can.

In the meantime, head over to HashCows and use their multipool which supports AC payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i think there no multipool opensource or something...i think the host wont be the problem
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
is this such a big problem setting up a multipool?
anybody knows if there is some open source multipool software to use? I have read something about MPOS , but I do not know, if there is automatic trading implemented.

I can offer my server for this. I don't think you need much power for this type of machine. I can also install and host this shit.

regards
shahim

Activity: 195
I'm talking to an X11 multipool to discuss prospects of adding AC payouts, will keep everyone posted.

+1

Also just got my first interest payment - working like a dream.  Grin
I'm talking to an X11 multipool to discuss prospects of adding AC payouts, will keep everyone posted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Yes please take it into consideration. It's warm outside and we want our gpus to run cool.
Also can we please order a pump up in this bitch? I'm all loaded up and ready to pop!
Activity: 126
I know there is a hashcow multipool, but I (and many others i think) will not be minnig scrypts coins. So we need X11 multipool I think there would be more minners.

The AsiaCoin Foundation will take that into consideration!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I know there is a hashcow multipool, but I (and many others i think) will not be minnig scrypts coins. So we need X11 multipool I think there would be more minners.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11

+1
We have a very strong community. I hope everyone will vote!
Activity: 126

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Garbage, cheating, return my money

You got 3 total post. Get out of here Troll
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Sorry, I understand what he's saying! I just see that one staked for basically the same amount but another didn't so I was kind of confused. Believe me, I trust in the developers I was just confused. Didn't want to create any redundancy!

Your wallet is locked too.

Staking should look something like this while the stake is being confirmed:

Look close, it is actually unlocked! Thank you for the reply though!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future

Pages:
Jump to: