Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 91. (Read 264526 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ok I'll give it a day for fun. It just a little weird how they have it setup. I have "auto trade" checked on AC is that bad?

No, it's  not bad.  "If Auto-Trade is enabled, your coins will be traded for AC regardless of Payment Address or Payout Threshold values."  I have auto-trade enabled and my payout coin is AC.  Once a day at 3:30 UTC, they pay me in AC.  If you set a threshold of 0, coins will just accumulate until you manually cash them out.  Any other value will trigger a payment to your address once that threshold is met.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

This sure looks like a good time to buy!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I have made Linux binaries for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Here are links to them:

32-Bit Linux Wallet

64-Bit Linux Wallet

+1
Activity: 214
I have made Linux binaries for both 32-bit and 64-bit machines. Here are links to them:

32-Bit Linux Wallet

64-Bit Linux Wallet
Activity: 269
Merit: 252
Our group of friends has noticed the good progress . We love and welcome the AsiacoinRevival .
I am sure that the Asians wil also get aware of it , it needs little more to get this rolling .oO

So far , it looks promising , the  volume is going to pick up even more , as well as the price .

We have invested already the past few days , probably going to buy a lot more AC's  … 
Asiacoin has a great potential , specially now that its code has been revised and cleansed .

All the BTCest , and keep the great Work up !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I know there are a lot of questions about staking at the moment, I have the problem that my wallet was staking away like a good'un then stopped 5 days ago... I have had the wallet open for at least 3 hours a day (longer over the last weekend) its not locked and the coins are obviously old enough.... any reason why they might have suddenly stopped staking?

Anyone got any ideas? coins suddenly stopped staking... no coins moved or anything, running new wallet etc.... starting to piss me off! Smiley

From what I understand it's about the exact age of each coin in your wallet.
If you got a stake 5 days ago, those new coins (and your old coins) won't qualify for further staking untill they reach 14 days total (9 more days).

Ahh thanks, that had occurred to me but I saw a few different posts saying that you should receive the interest little and often on a daily type basis.... cheers for clearing that up for me! Smiley
For me, I got coins all durig the first 14 days of mining, so I do get stakes almost every day as the ages of my coin are all over the place.
There is one question for the DEVs...
Regarding the age of the coin. Do the "new" coins I either mine or obtain by staking qualify for the 100% APR from the point of creation? In other words, if I get stake coins in December, will they still get the 100% APR for the first 2 months of the coin's lifespan or is the 100% APR only for coins created in May/June?

no sure but i believed the 100% APR should be apply when you mint instead of when was the coin created.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
I know there are a lot of questions about staking at the moment, I have the problem that my wallet was staking away like a good'un then stopped 5 days ago... I have had the wallet open for at least 3 hours a day (longer over the last weekend) its not locked and the coins are obviously old enough.... any reason why they might have suddenly stopped staking?

Anyone got any ideas? coins suddenly stopped staking... no coins moved or anything, running new wallet etc.... starting to piss me off! Smiley

If you got a stake 5 days ago, those new coins (and your old coins) won't qualify for further staking untill they reach 14 days total (9 more days).

Ahh thanks, that had occurred to me but I saw a few different posts saying that you should receive the interest little and often on a daily type basis.... cheers for clearing that up for me! Smiley
For me, I got coins all durig the first 14 days of mining, so I do get stakes almost every day as the ages of my coin are all over the place.
There is one question for the DEVs...
Regarding the age of the coin. Do the "new" coins I either mine or obtain by staking qualify for the 100% APR from the point of creation? In other words, if I get stake coins in December, will they still get the 100% APR for the first 2 months of the coin's lifespan or is the 100% APR only for coins created in May/June?
Activity: 119

legendary

Activity: 119

legendary
Ok, so brief wallet outages are no big deal, I won't "loose" any staking, just possibly get slightly older coin for future compounding.
I get that. Cool, I was worried I might miss-out all together on any stake which would have occured overnight.
Regarding the open wallet for staking...
If I have my computer off part of the day, will it stake the coins after I start it up and allow wallet to catch-up or will I miss-out on the staking which should have happened while my computer is offline?

When your computer is off, your coins will continue gain coinage.
It will start to stake when you unlock your wallet next time.
As your coinage is higher, the difficulty of minting will be significant lower.
So you will not miss the stake.
However, as you not get your stake asap, you will loss a few time for the compound interest.
Activity: 224
If I have my computer off part of the day, will it stake the coins after I start it up and allow wallet to catch-up or will I miss-out on the staking which should have happened while my computer is offline?

It should catch up...
Ok I'll give it a day for fun. It just a little weird how they have it setup. I have "auto trade" checked on AC is that bad?
Just think this way, everything displayed will have few hours lag.
If you continue to mine, you can expect the 2nd payout will be your rough estimate daily payout.

As you already set AC as payout coin, I think not need to check auto trade for it.
Although I believe it will do nothing even you checked it.
legendary
Activity: 343
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Any multipool for asia?

Hash Cows
(You can select to be payed in AC from 'User Info' -> Account settings)

Only this pool pays in AC for the moment.

I'm on the Hash Cows now and it's a little bizarre. After 5 hours of mining it's saying I'm getting 2.48 AC is that right? If so better to mine Dogecoin or something easy and convert to BTC then just buy AC.

2.48 AC estimated exchanged rate. Whatever that means. The problem is, is that it's mining very hard coins based on profitability so if you're a small miner you're fucked. We need a real AC specific mining pool like xhash used to have there I was getting hundreds a day at peak with 250K/hs. Even at the fork I was getting close to 100.
I mining 15min, hashco show now 14 AC... I have 1.8 mh/s
Any multipool for asia?

Hash Cows

I'm on the Hash Cows now and it's a little bizarre. After 5 hours of mining it's saying I'm getting 2.48 AC is that right? If so better to mine Dogecoin or something easy and convert to BTC then just buy AC.

2.48 AC estimated exchanged rate. Whatever that means. The problem is, is that it's mining very hard coins based on profitability so if you're a small miner you're fucked. We need a real AC specific mining pool like xhash used to have there I was getting hundreds a day at peak with 250K/hs. Even at the fork I was getting close to 100.

It is because some of those mined coins are not yet mature.
Therefore it cannot exchange for you.
That means, if you stop to mine now, you will continuously receive more AC.
Give it a few more hours and you will see it working well. (I think 24hrs is good.)
Activity: 343
Any multipool for asia?

Hash Cows

Activity: 230
we should open another thread only for trading AC

another alternative irc or gtalk

this thread is excellent for longterm holders of AC we all believe in 1000%+

but we like it or not AC is being primed for big speculating
-AC has big volumes
-already got bitcoinwisdom chart https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/acbtc
 wisdom makes this chart for coins which are primed for heavy trading
-some whales play AC big and down easily as yesterday

we all believe is very OK keep AC longterm

but with some skillful trading one can get good profits every day

Pages:
Jump to: