Pages:
Author

Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest - page 95. (Read 264526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
oh and my wallets says "minting suspended due locked wallet... " do need to unlock my wallet all the time? in 2 days I want to see some stakes coming in Smiley

thnx in advanced
shahim
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
I have seen some coins have wallets with abillity to choose which coins to send out of wallet, to keep coins with good stake age. So you can controll this... 

you guys think, AC could implement this feature? I think this is a cool feature
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Wow solid growth and volume on Mintpal.. looks like we are stabilizing back to growth phase.

Great job team!

I found another revival lol more like a resurrection (as they put it) of an old coin that used to have a bunch of potential (I think it was a similar premine from the dev that made it go bust)  I think if done right it could still be a huge coin and compete with XBC's final product coming out.

Astrocoin ASR, 170,000 pow coins at 1 coin reward per block, sounds like they're making it pos.

would love to hear some other peoples thoughts? or if anyone one knows the reputation of the people doing the revival? and if you think it's worth it to maybe offer some help to get the wallet finished and released or offer idea's to help.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resurrection-taking-astrocoin-to-the-moonkgw-implemented-hard-fork-at-17520-516549

it's going to be a blast watching AC climb the rankings again Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Wow solid growth and volume on Mintpal.. looks like we are stabilizing back to growth phase.

Great job team!

great job guy's keep buying up the cheap AC while you can Cheesy  I love seeing the freshly minted coins pop up in my wallet
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Great job team!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
my wallet has also been open for a few hours and hasnt staked yet. last stake was yesterday morning.
im sure its fine though.

nice price rise from 480 to 860 in last couple of hours.
Activity: 119
I know there are a lot of questions about staking at the moment, I have the problem that my wallet was staking away like a good'un then stopped 5 days ago... I have had the wallet open for at least 3 hours a day (longer over the last weekend) its not locked and the coins are obviously old enough.... any reason why they might have suddenly stopped staking?
Activity: 84
very nice everyone, has staking been reset with the new code? how long do I have to wait to see my wallet start staking? I moved asiacoin to my wallet about 14 days ago.

coinage no reset
14days
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
very nice everyone, has staking been reset with the new code? how long do I have to wait to see my wallet start staking? I moved asiacoin to my wallet about 14 days ago.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Great  new!
Activity: 126
Just find a new multipool launch few days ago.
It can pay out as several coins,
eg: BTC, LTC, VTC, WC, CINNI, etc
Can Maestro1 or someone from the team ask them to add AC officially?
(I like it has Asia server, low ping! most other multipool has high ping for Asian.)

http://coinking.io/register.php?r=8336
ps. this is a refer link.

Thanks for the information. We will look into it.
Activity: 84
Just find a new multipool launch few days ago.
It can pay out as several coins,
eg: BTC, LTC, VTC, WC, CINNI, etc
Can Maestro1 or someone from the team ask them to add AC officially?
(I like it has Asia server, low ping! most other multipool has high ping for Asian.)

http://coinking.io/register.php?r=8336
ps. this is a refer link.
Activity: 75
AC to the Moon Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Shocked
Activity: 210
only time will tell
legendary
Activity: 1414
AC price has raised now a bit. Hope it continues.
Activity: 208
Will my coins get staked on cryptsy or mintpal automatically?

Your coins will stake, but the exchange will not pay you the stake and will keep it for themselves. So if you want to get that huge interest rate for the first 4 months, you need to have the coins in your own wallet.

Thank you. One more question:

Year 1, Month 1-2 : 100%
Year 1, Month 3-4 : 80%

Does this mean that for the first two months I get an ANNUAL 100% return, or it is 100% for the first two months, and then 80% for the next two months with a compounding interest (compounding on the basis when the wallet receives stake payments)?

In the latter case I would have triple my coins after 4 months, this is why I doubt it. In the former case the return on 100k coins is like 20k coins in 2 months.

It is annual rate.

thanks Smiley
Activity: 210

Your coins will stake, but the exchange will not pay you the stake and will keep it for themselves. So if you want to get that huge interest rate for the first 4 months, you need to have the coins in your own wallet.

Does this mean that for the first two months I get an ANNUAL 100% return, or it is 100% for the first two months, and then 80% for the next two months with a compounding interest (compounding on the basis when the wallet receives stake payments)?

In the latter case I would have triple my coins after 4 months, this is why I doubt it. In the former case the return on 100k coins is like 20k coins in 2 months.

It is annual rate.
Activity: 208

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Its still around 500 SAT.Any chance if pump?

People are really unpredictable sometimes and frankly, quite stupid. AC reached over 2k satoshi and that was at a time when the developer was dumping 30 fucking million coins. Now with no dumping and no mining and with much better development team, it was at 500... go figure.
Activity: 126
Someone bought all from 500 to 600 satoshi on Mintpal... Smiley

nice... Smiley

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: