Author

Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated] - page 261. (Read 629685 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Weekly Update 2/26/2014

We have hired a really good lawyer for the MSD problem.  I am out west working with our Project Manager working with our vendors to move our projects into high gear.  Expect good news in March. 

Active Mining Staff
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...
Their reasoning for not being able to pay Dividends in BTC makes no sense. I don't know what betting has to do with getting paid dividends. If someone has a list of shares and needs to send X amount to each share, any digital currency should be able to do that.

Greed always takes something ridiculously simple and complicates it ridiculously... to their advantage.
Activity: 378
Their reasoning for not being able to pay Dividends in BTC makes no sense. I don't know what betting has to do with getting paid dividends. If someone has a list of shares and needs to send X amount to each share, any digital currency should be able to do that.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Drafts   Neotrix can you tell us if you are in a similar situation to Gox now.  It seems a little alike.  

Our problem isn't related to this.

Well since our last addition of servers a glitch appeared in our trading engine. One/multi users noticed it, created multiple accounts and withdrawed USD only (as the bug was related to USD only...). He/They used OKpay account verified to withdraw so our lawers will get in touch OKPAY to try to get more info on identity of users as hack or theft using a glitch are not allowed by most countries and we have proof of what happened. SO the both good news are we can afford for this losse while we can track hackers...

As quoted we will reopen in around 24 hours and let people withdraw all their coins and currencies in manual mode (so we can check each withdrawal and delete some abuse users we didnt noticed yet). Then will come the time for a new stucture/software for CT, to come back soon and reach the best.

PS : We will issue a dividend for the downtime in order to also avoid any losts to our precious shareholders.

Regards, Neotrix
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Do I read this correctly?

https://counterparty.co/faqs/why-must-dividends-bets-and-betting-fees-be-paid-in-xcp/

I don't care to have dividends paid in XCP... that's a huge no-go for me.

Definite dealbreaker
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Yeah I'd still rather wait for chroma wallet or etherium...

Screw centralized / Achilles heel exchanges.

+1
Activity: 658
decentralize EVERYTHING...
Yeah I'd still rather wait for chroma wallet or etherium...

Screw centralized / Achilles heel exchanges.
Activity: 106
Wow. I had no idea something this polished was out there.

Do I read this correctly?

https://counterparty.co/faqs/why-must-dividends-bets-and-betting-fees-be-paid-in-xcp/

I don't care to have dividends paid in XCP... that's a huge no-go for me.
Activity: 532
https://karatcoin.co
There goes another exchange.    Havelock is now down.  W.T.F.  Huh  

It's time to leave our third party centralised exchanges in the past.  Enough is enough.  We need to move forward and make a decentralised solution our cryptocurrency future, today.

Ken, lead the way on this mate.  Show the community the answer they're looking for.  We've said it before, the press and publicity could be a major boost.  Remember the shareholders have spoken with their votes in the poll we did a few weeks ago.

Chroma Wallet (Colored Coins) here we come...

+1, CounterParty XCP is here too. It enables asset issuance, stock distribution, exchange & dividend payments. completely built on top of bitcoin protocol layer. arguably more mature than any of the colored coin implementations currently being trialed, including chroma, SF, etc.

ActiveMining could well be forward thinking, emerge in the bitcoin 2.0 saga by leading the way with the first truly decentralised asset

http://www.blockscan.com/asset.aspx

Wow. I had no idea something this polished was out there.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100

It's time to leave our third party centralised exchanges in the past.  Enough is enough.  We need to move forward and make a decentralised solution our cryptocurrency future, today.

Ken, lead the way on this mate.  Show the community the answer they're looking for.  We've said it before, the press and publicity could be a major boost.  Remember the shareholders have spoken with their votes in the poll we did a few weeks ago.

+1, CounterParty XCP is here too. It enables asset issuance, stock distribution, exchange & dividend payments. completely built on top of bitcoin protocol layer. arguably more mature than any of the colored coin implementations currently being trialed, including chroma, SF, etc.

ActiveMining could well be forward thinking, emerge in the bitcoin 2.0 saga by leading the way with the first truly decentralised asset

http://www.blockscan.com/asset.aspx
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden

Activity: 347

I really don't have the time to read through all the noise in these threads.  Can someone kindly update me (via a quote or link) or what is up with our shares?

Shares are still in Limbo until Ken sorts out legal issues with the Missouri SEC, so really nothing has changed shares wise. I would stop back tomorrow evening after the update, there might be more info on this available then.

Edit: Spelling Correction

No bitcoins on CT.

Do you have a copy of the share holders list from CT?

No, I don't at the present time.

Crypto Trade should be up tomorrow for a short while so people can pull their BTC off of. Can you see if you can grab it while it's up? Does Crypto Trade allow you to see an asset list?

I will try.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I really don't have the time to read through all the noise in these threads.  Can someone kindly update me (via a quote or link) or what is up with our shares?

I follow the thread and I don't know...
Activity: 662
Merit: 545

No bitcoins on CT.

Crypto Trade should be up tomorrow for a short while so people can pull their BTC off of. Can you see if you can grab it while it's up? Does Crypto Trade allow you to see an asset list?

No bitcoins on CT.

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
I assume no bitcoins on MtGox either Ken?
+1, i just want to ask the same question
Activity: 106

No bitcoins on CT.

Activity: 70
I assume no bitcoins on MtGox either Ken?
Jump to: