Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 40. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
this innovation has so much advantages! It is impossible to list all of them..
I think that it is possible. We have just to work on it! Let’s try to do it..
So, what else does this system make? Does it ensure anything else?
Merit: 10
I think that it is possible. We have just to work on it! Let’s try to do it..
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
so, what can you say about the progressive technologies ? what are they for today?
I think that the blockchain works! It is a completely new phenomenon in the world economy!
[/quote
so, what is its work? Is it really effective and needed?
I can say, that it is not only boosts the effectiveness of doing business!
I wan to ensure you, that it allows parties to exchange data and services almost immediately!
Activity: 504
such companies are very much in demand today even without block chain technology, but you are trying to introduce them into your platform, this is a huge plus for the whole industry
so, what can you say about the progressive technologies ? what are they for today?
I think that the blockchain works! It is a completely new phenomenon in the world economy!
[/quote
I can say, that it is not only boosts the effectiveness of doing business!
Merit: 1
[/quote
Activity: 252
what does the experience show you? What are the results of it?
It shows, that the earlier you implement progressive technologies, the more you benefit from it.
yes, it is really true.. you have to understand how to earn..
Actually – yhe more you understand – the more you get! It is the rule of the world!
It shows, that the earlier you implement progressive technologies, the more you benefit from it.
yes, it is really true.. you have to understand how to earn..
Merit: 11
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
the account from OP and the github repo are brand new... no work before june, if this thing is legit so, why dev dont show his true github repo ? tired of many scams, dont think this shit will be around more than 3 months as usual... i gambled 0.2 btc on bepay for what... for nothing!! so beware with it, dont gamble a lot on it.
Activity: 70
Looks good, but question is how far we can go with
this project ?

Apart from increasing brand awareness, we are developing Adrenaline Pay, Adrenaline Bet, and Adrenaline P2P Store. You can get the detailed information in WP. Also, Technical Whitepaper V1 and Technical Whitepaper V2 will be released in Q3 and Q4 2018.
Activity: 127
Looks good, but question is how far we can go with
this project ?
the original dev has only 1 post... stay away.

Devs are not community managers; the latter speak on behalf of the team, so I don't see any problem. Your accusations have no ground at all. I would recommend you study Adrenaline better rather than speaking in that manner.
Guys is this project trustful? Lots of negative feedback in here ?!

All the negative feedback comes from the same person that most likely came from another project with a mission to damage us. The fact is that we are growing and moving according to our roadmap.
Please join our discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe to get the detailed information about Adrenaline.
Guys is this project trustful? Lots of negative feedback in here ?!
dont invest very much on this scam, it's the same dev from another scam.
I have seen lots of scams, at least this one dont have a moderated topic...dont invest a lot on it, it can scam all of you, bepay was the last scam i invested.
Pages:
Jump to: