Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 52. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Project seems to have very bright future if everything to be implemented in time
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is it correct that less masternodes in the network then there is bigger chance to win the random reward?
Yes, that correct. But more masternodes in the network - more secure network is
Is it correct that less masternodes in the network then there is bigger chance to win the random reward?
Merit: 22
Considering purchase of 2 masternodes.. How big profit per node here in a month?
More the u can earn on any other existing masternode! U still have a chance to buy cheap masternode as after 31th price will increase
Why growth after 31th of July?
Because then the reward per block will decrease and there will be less coins.
Merit: 11
Considering purchase of 2 masternodes.. How big profit per node here in a month?
More the u can earn on any other existing masternode! U still have a chance to buy cheap masternode as after 31th price will increase
Why growth after 31th of July?
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
The amount of masternodes is growing rapidly as well as the trading volume.. The good sign to enter
I have already strarted the accomulation! Very bright fhture Adrenaline has
The block reward will be decreased soon and price will start even more hard growth. Will be holding for a year at least.. With block reward decreasion price will make good growth in a natural way
31th will be the niggest block reewrd and since that it will be decreasing?
If i understood correctly - yes. Nevertheless ROI will be maintained even when rewards are being decreased
If ROI being maintained all the masternodes holders will make a fortune Grin
Better not to risk and sell 20% of profit every time u get the reward. The rest leave for the long term holding
Adrenaline is the only coin that has to holded long term!
The amount of masternodes is growing rapidly as well as the trading volume.. The good sign to enter
The block reward will be decreased soon and price will start even more hard growth. Will be holding for a year at least.. With block reward decreasion price will make good growth in a natural way
If i understood correctly - yes. Nevertheless ROI will be maintained even when rewards are being decreased
Better not to risk and sell 20% of profit every time u get the reward. The rest leave for the long term holding
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
interesting project  Shocked
I hope that this team will make excitement  profitable! I do want them to be
they will be. The platform will work good..the team worked a lot on it!
I hope that this team will make excitement  profitable! I do want them to be
how will you choose the lucky person? What do you use for it?
The team will make it by combining the theory of probability and guaranteed profits..
Why don’t you say about the synergy of staking, masternodes..
how will you choose the lucky person? What do you use for it?
The team will make it by combining the theory of probability and guaranteed profits..
Pages:
Jump to: