Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 54. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
how will your team expand to meet the goals? What will be this difficult process?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Dear Users!

Adrenaline is now listed on https://blockfolio.com/  - the best Bitcoin, ICO & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker!
Your random reward is amazing feature! Hope i will be able to get it at least once Grin
Im curious how big chance to win that reward?
I have already won once! Just sold it! Dam n superb platform!! If  win random reward one more time will hold it fir a year at least!
Despite i have not won the reward i have also sold 15% of holding just to leverege the risks. The rest will be holding until 3$
Merit: 11
Your random reward is amazing feature! Hope i will be able to get it at least once Grin
I have already won once! Just sold it! Dam n superb platform!! If  win random reward one more time will hold it fir a year at least!
It depends on the amount of masternodes within the network
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Dear Bitcointalkers!

Adrenaline has been listed on Coincodex, one of the best crypto-tracking websites: https://coincodex.com/crypto/adrenaline/

Good news almost everyday. Glad to know i have picked up the right project!
Exactly my thinking. Bought a stack of couns yesterday and thibk i have done right!
Merit: 29
Dear Bitcointalkers!

Adrenaline has been listed on Coincodex, one of the best crypto-tracking websites: https://coincodex.com/crypto/adrenaline/

Good news almost everyday. Glad to know i have picked up the right project!
Dear Bitcointalkers!

Just took a look at adrenaline chart. Seens we are at the support level and upward movement is starting
Why so big rewards for bounty? Dont get me wrong but it is one of the most generous bounty I have ever seen

One of the biggest goals at the first stage is to increase the Adrenaline awareness inside the crypto-community. Generous bounties were set to help us with this.
With such a bounty u will successed for sure!
When bounty will be distributed?? Do u plan any bounty for telegram?

We have no plans for telegram bounty at the moment.
Thats a pity. I guess it would work out much better then discord as tg is the most popular messenger for crypto community

We will consider your thoughts. However, we stick to the chosen strategy, as we can't disperse into many informational sources at once. It's better to start with a good presence in a few informational channels, and then gradually expand.
Activity: 308
Why so big rewards for bounty? Dont get me wrong but it is one of the most generous bounty I have ever seen

One of the biggest goals at the first stage is to increase the Adrenaline awareness inside the crypto-community. Generous bounties were set to help us with this.

Thats a pity. I guess it would work out much better then discord as tg is the most popular messenger for crypto community

Dear Users!

We are clawing our way to the TOP! Adrenaline is 4th by the trading volume on CB: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ADN_BRIDGE.BTC
Merit: 22

Merit: 11

Just checked your ROI guys! Wow.. Seems your masternode is the most profitable now

We are now among the most profitable masternodes. However, we have chosen the right scheme to avoid the coin devaluation in the future. The excellent mechanism of change of rewards distribution will allow us
a) get more members aboard;
b) create a coherent, good-looking, helpful, and healthy communities (the biggest focus is made on our discord; the twitter community goes the next, and then we will expand to other social media);
c) avoid coin devaluation (the price of ADN will start to reduce after the block 62208, which - along with a steady demand for ADN coins - will cause a steady increase of AND coins in price).

It is pleasure to read that! If you maintain such high ROI it will be magnificent
How big ROI now? The exact number. Im owning Dash masternode for a long time. Probably i would setup adrenaline one as well

13,558.74% is the actual ROI.
It is in a year, right?? It is enormous %%! U guys are incredible

Thank you! However, this ROI won't last too long. That's why, in terms of accumulating ADN coin, it's quite beneficial to join the project at its early stage. With time, the growth in of Adrenaline in value will promote the increase of ADN coins in price (considering the reduced block rewards of 10 ADN coins).
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: