Pages:
Author

Topic: Adrenaline[Pay]: New [PoS + MN] Betting Platform and P2P Store - page 55. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Just checked your ROI guys! Wow.. Seems your masternode is the most profitable now

We are now among the most profitable masternodes. However, we have chosen the right scheme to avoid the coin devaluation in the future. The excellent mechanism of change of rewards distribution will allow us
a) get more members aboard;
b) create a coherent, good-looking, helpful, and healthy communities (the biggest focus is made on our discord; the twitter community goes the next, and then we will expand to other social media);
c) avoid coin devaluation (the price of ADN will start to reduce after the block 62208, which - along with a steady demand for ADN coins - will cause a steady increase of AND coins in price).

It is pleasure to read that! If you maintain such high ROI it will be magnificent
How big ROI now? The exact number. Im owning Dash masternode for a long time. Probably i would setup adrenaline one as well

13,558.74% is the actual ROI.
It is in a year, right?? It is enormous %%! U guys are incredible
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Just checked your ROI guys! Wow.. Seems your masternode is the most profitable now

We are now among the most profitable masternodes. However, we have chosen the right scheme to avoid the coin devaluation in the future. The excellent mechanism of change of rewards distribution will allow us
b) create a coherent, good-looking, helpful, and healthy communities (the biggest focus is made on our discord; the twitter community goes the next, and then we will expand to other social media);
c) avoid coin devaluation (the price of ADN will start to reduce after the block 62208, which - along with a steady demand for ADN coins - will cause a steady increase of AND coins in price).

It is pleasure to read that! If you maintain such high ROI it will be magnificent
How big ROI now? The exact number. Im owning Dash masternode for a long time. Probably i would setup adrenaline one as well

13,558.74% is the actual ROI.
Activity: 252

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

I have bought a few thousand coins yesterday. Seems like it was a good decision  Cool

Welcome to Adrenaline! We will continue doing everything we can to increase the value of our brand, which will increase the value of ADN coins as well!
Glad to know founders take care of the community, And pay special attention to the communication with people. Support here is spotless
Hope project itself will be spotless as well. I truly believe in its success!

Thank you! Your support is very pleasant to us and can't be overvalued!
Where is your core office? What country do u belong?

The team is international, which gives us an opportunity to cover more markets. You can get more info on our website, and you will know even more after the platform launch in Q1 2019.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Where is your core office? What country do u belong?
Merit: 10
Glad to know founders take care of the community, And pay special attention to the communication with people. Support here is spotless
Hope project itself will be spotless as well. I truly believe in its success!
Activity: 2
I have bought a few thousand coins yesterday. Seems like it was a good decision  Cool
I want to be hired.. If there is any requirements? Who can list?

The requirements are in #vacancies thread. Please read them carefully and then apply.
Activity: 2
Ні DЕV's! Looking fоr somеthіng mоre іntеrеsting hеrе.
Sеаmless dеsign, аdvіsаblе dеsign!
does the team hire? I want to join this platform) I do like them!
I heard, that they hire. They needed moderators for the community!
Why do they need people? The platform and system works fine..
They want to hire to speed up the processing of out requests and provide you us comfort!

Exactly!
hey, does this platform have a bounty? I would like to join it..

Hello, thank you for your question! At the moment, we are running 3 bounties:
a) Activity Bounty
b) Invite Bounty
c) Article Bounty

The prizes for these bounties are up to 5 000 ADN coins and higher! So you are welcome!
Our discord: https://discord.gg/Qg4SZDe

P.S. More bounties are about to be started! Wink
Ur activity bounty is really awesome! However i would advise to conduct in in telegram. U know discord is not so popular
I heard, that they hire. They needed moderators for the community!
Why do they need people? The platform and system works fine..

The platform does work fine, but we want to process the community requests faster to create the top environment for our users. That's why we are looking for moderators. The mod vacations aren't paid, but it does help us t build the spirit and shows that we're open to everyone, and every member of the community, given he/she is active and supportive, can advance.
The prizes for these bounties are up to 5 000 ADN coins and higher.This way, you'll be sure to know how to set up more Innova Masternodes in the future.

We are currently looking for moderators. If you want to apply, please first read the information in #vacancies
Pages:
Jump to: