Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 5309 times)

Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 13, 2017, 08:22:30 PM
It seems like overall, Bitcoin is just better technology for payments. It's secure, fast, global and anonymous. Sure cash may be convenient in person but digital transactions are just so much better with the Blockchain.

I think within a few years we'll see a large number of online retailers accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Once Amazon.com joins in the fun we'll see a major sea change in how people transact monetary value.

The shift is coming. All it takes is a major world war, financial crash or something similar.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
September 13, 2017, 11:07:45 AM
I like the idea of bitcoin but talking about the advantages of paying with Bitcoin?  How could we find out about that, it's accepted almost nowhere.   I only know of 1 place in my area when I can purchase anything with bitcoin.   For now it is nothing but a pure speculative play, nothing more.  I hope it becomes more but government is going to make that difficult.  When every coffee shop in my are allows me to pay with bitcoin, then we will be there but that is still nothing more then an idea at this point.  To use Bitcoin to buy a car, I have to convert to dollars at an exchange,  not exactly easy.  Governments are going to dump all over these exchanges.  So until we get P2P exchange of goods and services directly with bitcoin we are nowhere.   We are years away from being there.

I could probably find a local shop which will accept Pesos before Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is s vehicle for speculation which is fine but today it's is anything but a currency.

I am positive on the possibilities but there is still years of work to be done.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 10:54:57 AM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
The advantage os usibg vit oin on payments is that you can gain money with yout transactions.Just like in coins.ph .Coins.ph is an online bitcoij wallet in where you can gain money when you make transactions.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
It's fortunate you have utilized it for something while a few of despite everything us can't use it. You have seen one of its points of interest while for me I simply utilize it for purchasing altcoins and simply exchanging money.I get it needs significantly more of that sort of administration to be promoted to make sure it can be utilized like a currency.Also that many stores and online portals acknowledges bitcoins.But I do believe that the most ideal approach to utilize bitcoins are to hold or put resources into them as it would be more productive. Nothing in purchasing something. Different exchanges are only for installment of my credit and prepaid administrations.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 08:37:16 AM
The advantages of paying with bitcoins are most likely the time and how fast the transactions would be completed. Also the fee or the tax that it would have when international or even locally transferred, especially if it became into a different type of money. And also the amount of money that you would transfer wont be limited, as long as you have that kind or amount of bitcoins to transfer woth. These are just some of its advantages, there may be more but for me, these are the only ones that i know.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
September 13, 2017, 06:29:02 AM
Well paying with  Bitcoins has loads of advantages.... As it's a virtual currency it's exchange is extremely easy and effortless.. and it saves plenty of time.  Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
https://blog.gohelpfund.com
September 13, 2017, 04:01:07 AM
Because Bitcoin is open-source and the block-chain is transparent, you can view the flow of payments. The design of it offers pseudo-anonimity, that means that you are not anonymous because when you have to 'cash out', you still go through a bank or other standard means, thus leaving a finger print of your transaction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
September 13, 2017, 03:59:12 AM
Advantages of paying with Bitcoin is that sales taxes are not added onto any purchases. Standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs.
Activity: 7
September 13, 2017, 03:56:47 AM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
I believe the advantage of bitcoin in paying is that it's more easy and quick to transac money to others or when paying you don't need to go to the bank just to get money that you'll gonna pay you will just pay it by your accounts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 13, 2017, 03:45:25 AM
I think one of the great advantages of doing it is to be able to transfer big amounts of money from country to country in a short time and without a great fee. And of course, none except the sender and receiver have to know about it.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
September 13, 2017, 03:39:53 AM
Simple and fast transactions, anonymity and one thing I like the most you don't have to put unnecessary information 🙂
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
September 13, 2017, 03:33:21 AM
I think it would be an advantage to have a bitcoin for investment purposes here online. Since I don't have a bank account, having bitcoin is such a necessary for me to pay or have transactions here online.

You don't need a bank account for you to encash your earnings in bitcointalk.org... there are a lot of ways to translate your bitcoins to Philippine money.   All you have to do is to have bitcoin wallet like coins.ph then you can browse options to withdraw from reputable money transfer establishments....
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 13, 2017, 01:36:49 AM
For now i think buying and selling with bitcoin is not ideal.. This because the fee for bitcoin transaction is very expensives for me at this day. especially if you buying a small amount bitcoin. it like paying more fee then the item you wanna buy. i suggest better use another altcoin with small fee for this buying and selling rather then using bitcoin for buying and selling.
But when you use altcoin for purchase something, you need find altcoin have good volume on the market, like Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Litecoin, Ripple ... because small volume can make you have trouble when you want to exchange them to Bitcoin again. Wink In addtion, the shops usually accept altcoin have big volume than small volume.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
September 13, 2017, 01:08:52 AM
in my opinion many advantages we get by using bitcoin, easy to make purchases using bitcoin. bitcoin can be received in many countries as a means of payment. and the last bitcoin can be made into an investment
Bitcoin is money and also it is nice investmemt. By using bitcoin we can make transaction anywhere everywhere and everytime. Just by click the button then the transaction is done, no need complicated procedure.
Activity: 294
September 13, 2017, 12:54:47 AM
For me its best to buy using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency if the seller is capable of such feature due to this following reasons:
1. The item you bought would be cheaper, since the product will not be charged with tax. In our country tax for purchases is usually at 12%, so by neglecting that amount buyer can really save a lot.
2. Faster transaction especially for me since i dont have credit cards, therefore the only way for me to buy an item online is go to an exchanger and pay them in fiat. Even COD i still have to prepare the necessary amount of fiat beforehand. So with bitcoin there is less hassle.
3. Anonymity, but I am not badly in need for this feature since the item I am buying are legal in nature Cheesy
These are my reasons why I use bitcoin in some of my purchases.
Activity: 346
September 13, 2017, 12:48:46 AM
For now i think buying and selling with bitcoin is not ideal.. This because the fee for bitcoin transaction is very expensives for me at this day. especially if you buying a small amount bitcoin. it like paying more fee then the item you wanna buy. i suggest better use another altcoin with small fee for this buying and selling rather then using bitcoin for buying and selling.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
September 13, 2017, 12:39:41 AM
Definitely the most reason is it will be on a click of a finger. It becomes easier because it will be like credit card that will just be easy to go. The difference is it is profitable. It will be also efficient that anytime, anywhere bitcoin can be used as means of payment.
Activity: 28
September 12, 2017, 06:28:59 AM
One big advantage is if there is another big data leak your card information won't be public if you pay with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 12, 2017, 06:28:33 AM
Using bitcoin for payment is not time consuming. It's easy to access and operate and much convenient.
If someone makes transactions via bitcoins, he will enjoy two things, fast speed and cheap dues (especially in large transactions). Other than this, a person can transfer the desire amount to any part of the world with same ease and speed. Bitcoins saves from tedious procedures of fiat payments.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
September 12, 2017, 05:55:27 AM
For me or is just easier. I like not having to go through a long process with my credit card and bank and I don't like PayPal. So Bitcoin is perfect for me. Also it's the latest technology and it's totally cool and I don't want to be left behind.

Yes it gives me the idea, I think thats true, it is more helpful when bitcoin will be use for a new way to pay your expenditures online or in local , like shopping in mall , paying restaurants , paying public transportation like taxi, I thin it ill be better if someone will implement it no more long process since bicoin is a easy way for paying.
Pages:
Jump to: