Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 5309 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 01:35:55 AM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

Paying with bitcoin doesnt need to expose your identity no need to use and i.d to buy things online. Buying and selling with bitcoin is easy and very convenient. No need to pay tax just a minimal fee for blockchain transaction.
But it is also the reason Bitcoin has not any benefit when the government accept it. A currency can not gives a source of income from tax, how to accept it if you are the government?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 01:34:15 AM
Advantages of paying by bitcoin
A lot of that
I think that is the speedy, convenient way of electronic payment
Bitcoin can be considered a common currency of the world at the present time
You are in China but you want to buy an item in the US, in a few minutes you can pay
Everything is easy with BitCoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 01:19:22 AM
The portion of Bitcoin used as a payment method is very small compared to the traditional way of credit / debit card payment, electronic payment systems, etc. The advantage of bitcoin payments is because it saves time, saves money, and is easier to use by its users.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 03, 2017, 01:12:27 AM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

One of the best advantages I feel are that you can pay person cross countries without having to find a local processor, low fees and it's efficient, most important thing is you don't need no identity proof, nothing at all no stupid forms, all you need to open your wallet enter the address and it goes, it's super easy. That's what's I feel are the best part.
Activity: 158
October 03, 2017, 01:03:43 AM
1. (b)Inconvenience Free
2.  Decentralized
3.  High value rates
4.  Anonymity
Theres so many stuff and uses of bitcoin you can pay easily as one or two clicks on an even high price matter it is so easy to pay than paper money that can be stoled easily if youre not cautious enough depending on bitcoin will make your life easier such as paying bill from a mile to mile to a one or two click  device theres so many cashout branches also that supports bitcoin if you need paper money that cannot be paid by bitcoin yet but hoping that bitcoin will cover so many places or websites such as amazon google paly and others stuff like theaters just hoping and waiting(/b)
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
October 03, 2017, 12:01:47 AM
The advantages of paying with bitcoin is that  you are not being into long lines waiting on the counter to pay bills,purchase things and other stuffs. You could enjoy the freedom the bitcoin will give especially freedom on financial needs.
Activity: 294
October 02, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

Paying with bitcoin doesnt need to expose your identity no need to use and i.d to buy things online. Buying and selling with bitcoin is easy and very convenient. No need to pay tax just a minimal fee for blockchain transaction.
Activity: 266
October 02, 2017, 11:17:43 PM
As you explain, the benefit of paying with bitcoin is its confidentiality and anonymity. But in my country it is rare to use bitcoin As a direct payment tool, the average bitcoin user in my country will exchange bitcoin.
Activity: 476
October 02, 2017, 10:59:53 PM
There are so many advantages in bitcoin. Not just un paying bills or anything. But paying is the number one. Well it is so easy to pay bills using bitcoin. You don't have to go to any payment center to pay your bills. Just click your bitcoin app, follow instructions and then your bills has been paid.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 02, 2017, 10:57:02 PM
The advantages of paying with bitcoins are: (1) it is easy, (2) faster, and (3) safe. First it is easy because the transactions you are making here in bitcoins is only done through the internet; you just need an internet connection to finish it. It is fast because unlike in traditional transactions, it really takes time and safe, because younare sure that it will be sent and no one will be stealing it.

Fast transactions and good service is the main reasins why people choose this type of payments, and hassle can be eliminated compared of over the counter payments. As you've said safety is the most impressive feature of bitcoin payments online specially mobile # loading and online bills payment system.

Yes true, bitcoin transactions to the world faster than western union or transfer banks, this is the main force bitcoin so many people choose so everyone likes and want to use bitcoin.
People are just going crazy to bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is a very profitable currency that they can use in their wants and they can use it as a job that will help them to generate money and it is so much faster than stock market investing because in stock market it needs a lot of years before you gain huge amount of money but in bitcoin, it only takes a few months.
Activity: 533
October 02, 2017, 10:00:31 PM
The advantages of paying with bitcoins are: (1) it is easy, (2) faster, and (3) safe. First it is easy because the transactions you are making here in bitcoins is only done through the internet; you just need an internet connection to finish it. It is fast because unlike in traditional transactions, it really takes time and safe, because younare sure that it will be sent and no one will be stealing it.

Fast transactions and good service is the main reasins why people choose this type of payments, and hassle can be eliminated compared of over the counter payments. As you've said safety is the most impressive feature of bitcoin payments online specially mobile # loading and online bills payment system.

Yes true, bitcoin transactions to the world faster than western union or transfer banks, this is the main force bitcoin so many people choose so everyone likes and want to use bitcoin.
Activity: 714
October 02, 2017, 07:59:17 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
October 02, 2017, 07:58:45 PM
the advantage of paying with bitcoin directly I have never felt it, because in my country there is no place (bank) specifically to exchange bitcoin or there is no sale place to pay bitcoin, maybe because here bitcoin still illegal or something. The most important thing I ever exchange bitcoin with currency, and the results can I shop for daily needs
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
October 02, 2017, 07:50:44 PM
Of ourse there are a lot of advantages to pay with bitcoin.
First of all is the anonymity, you can buy anything without revealing your name or adress. The next aadvantage is the lower fee, especially for big transactions of 2000$-3000$, you pay only 20-30$ instead of 5-6% or even more depending of payment method.

Which definitely benefits with bitcoin payment with transaction costs are cheaper than any payment system such as banks, credit cards, or paypal. besides the cheaper cost we do not need to send proof of payment confirmation because it is automatically detected by the blockchain system.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
October 02, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 02, 2017, 06:07:52 PM
The biggest advantage for me that if you are sending a transaction with bitcoin you don't need to pay taxes 10-25% sending transactions without showing your personal information, because platforms always ask your info
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 02, 2017, 05:57:54 PM
First of all is the anonymity, you can buy anything without revealing your name or adress. The next aadvantage is the lower fee, especially for big transactions of 2000$-3000$, you pay only 20-30$ instead of 5-6% or even more depending of payment method.

I do not think anonymity is in Bitcoin.  Once you link your profile to an address, your identity will be revealed if an authority asked for it to the site you linked your identity.  The advantage of paying with Bitcoin is that theft won't intercept your payment.  You do not need bank to process your transaction and it is easy as one click.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
October 02, 2017, 05:50:10 PM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 11:07:15 AM
I think we can pay money in any shopping mall through Bitcoin and this is a great way, we can buy things that we buy using Bitcoin, but overall, this is a good idea and not a wise choice because you You can pay things to Bitcoin then you get the chance to earn more money by holding that bitcoin Bitcoin is a digital currency is the latest hayatabe sent.
Activity: 232
September 29, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

Almost zero tax, only some transaction tx fees for it.

No trace for other people, they don't undestand where we're sending the money to. No time lost during the transfers, they're relatively fast.
Pages:
Jump to: