Pages:
Author

Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 5309 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 10:48:45 AM
To pay with bitcoin is much easier than any other way. and Bitcoin Wallets are much safer than credit cards or accounts from any other payment system.
Activity: 252
October 07, 2017, 10:44:47 AM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

You actually mentioned already the common advantage. But I just want to ellaborate three main advanatages for me when paying through Bitcoins.

1) Privacy - What makes Bitcoin transactions special is that you can reman anonymous. No one can find out who you are which makes you secured especially if you are transacting into big ammounts.

2) Easy transaction - With Bitcoin as a digital currency, everything now is a one click away. It really takes advantage of what the technology has to offer.

3) Last is Universal Currency - No country really owns Bitcoin which makes it like a universal currency. This also makes easier for 2 parties to decide the payment scheme if they can not decide the fiat currency to trade to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
1.When payment is made with bitcoin,we need not have to disclose any of our personal identities.So unless,we voluntarily reveal our bitcoin transaction related to our purchase,no body could trace our transaction including the government authorities.so,there would be no sales tax on our purchases.

2.Very low transaction fee when compared to other payment methods.

3.Transactions for purchase could be made online and we don't have any need to go to any of the stores individually.

4.No intermediaries,governments could interrupt our bitcoin transactions and no body could freeze our bitcoin accounts when payment made in bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 09:18:19 AM
Basically the advantages of paying Bitcoin is that it is anonymous wherein you don't have to present you Identification Card to make payments unlike using your Credit Card, when you charge a huge amount the cashier would ask you for a valid ID to verify your card.
You are absolutely right, bitcoin give a lot of advantages to people, the most important thing, It's untracked, so as you say, it is anonymous also you don't have to send your documents or ID for verifications.
You are free to send any amount your want, with a low amount for miner fees. You can pay any services you want that accept bitcoin without any problem or any interdictions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
October 07, 2017, 08:44:15 AM
Basically the advantages of paying Bitcoin is that it is anonymous wherein you don't have to present you Identification Card to make payments unlike using your Credit Card, when you charge a huge amount the cashier would ask you for a valid ID to verify your card.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
October 07, 2017, 08:08:05 AM
I guess the advantage goes to the one who receive the payment because as we all know bitcoin continue appreciating so when you receive a payment for something after few more days or weeks of keeping your bitcoin the value may go higher which resulted to additional income for you and it the other thing happen the one who pays will be benefited.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 07, 2017, 07:45:37 AM
Hey Cheesy
I beg to differ...

Well I don't think there is any advantage regarding paying with bitcoins , I would prefer paying through normal currency because the rate of bitcoins keeps on fluctuating thus something that I paid 100 dollars for could be sold at 10 dollars thus I would be at a loss if the price keeps on falling and going up.
Thus its disadvantageous for the society, because if the price is not fixed it will affect the seller and the buyer ..we can't decide which party suffers a loss or gains a profit.
Yes its trendy but its more beneficial if we pay through local currencies as it will reduce the chances of unprofitable exchange
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2017, 07:37:58 AM
Currently, I feel Bitcoins are good for investments and never used it buy any illegal things online.

Because of slow transactions if a site wants at least one confirmation to confirm your order then you may need to wait for few hours after payment. That is a bad thing about Bitcoin transactions. I'm into Bitcoins only for the investment purpose as of now. If you want to hide your identity then Bitcoins are the best option for payment.

i agrre with you sir use of bitcoin in the illigal thing are not good to us and most specially for the bitcoin as currency because  one of the reason china banned the bitcoin exchange because bitcoin use for the illegal activity so i suggest to all user of bitcoin for the good thing to protect the reputation of bitcoin use it for the good way to become helpfull for everyone bitcoin are good invesment for the future do not use it for the bad activity, bitcoin are easy to use and no need to waste time for travel because transaction use in online network you can pay your bills so do not abuse the power of bitcoin for the illigal.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
October 07, 2017, 07:34:02 AM
So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is just a currency and its up to that how would you use it. Well it should not be used in buying illegal things, and anyone who is using it in that way should be stopped.
Paying with bitcoin is much safer, easier and  cheaper. Also you don't want to give extra money in exchanges to convert and extra taxes.
Activity: 742
October 07, 2017, 07:05:34 AM
There are many advantages of paying with bitcoin . Some website and his product who want to buy they pay with bitcoin because they accept bitcoin. Many restaurant accept bitcoin and many oil pump accept bitcoin . Our country accept bitcoin for any kind of product. 
Activity: 216
October 07, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

A very promising advantage is that I understand this anonymity, small commissions and speed of transfers. Well, blocking technology is now introducing all industries into its structure, so there's only more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 06:47:38 AM
I have not yet felt the benefits of paying with bitcoin and use it only as an investment so that I can later exchange it for the currency of my country. Perhaps in the future I will see some advantages.
Activity: 322
October 07, 2017, 06:33:46 AM
First thing that comes to my mind is definitely anonymous payment. It is not necessary to provide personal identification information such as your name and address.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 06:28:20 AM
The advantages of paying in bitcoin is that it’s a peer to peer transactions meaning its not affected by any existing laws like the laws which prohibits and tax cash when it comes to buying items. You can also easily send an amount without waiting for a long time like in the banks or money express. You can immediately receive it just a few seconds after the click of the sender. This is just some of the advantages when paying in bitcoins and as expected this is like a glimpse of how people will pay and get paid in the future.
Activity: 232
October 03, 2017, 03:00:31 AM
The advantages of paying Bitcoin is that it is anonymous, and that Bitcoin is so far free from the pressure and excessive control that are increasingly poisoning the lives of the owners of fiat money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 02:46:13 AM
Main advantage of paying with bitcoin is the anonymity due to which we need not have to submit any of our personal information.Since now most of online businesses have started accepting,we could instantly pay with our bitcoins and transaction fee has almost become very low nowadays.Universal acceptance is available for bitcoin and its an added advantage.

Bitcoin purchases are discrete.Until a purchaser publishes his bitcoin transactions,his purchase could not be linked to his identity.Since bitcoin purchases could not be identified by third parties,sales tax would not be levied on any of the purchases.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 02:17:11 AM
Finances in bitcoin are like cash in a wallet in a hip-pocket. Classic currency is like a bank account. If something goes wrong, you can cancel the payment or even know who exactly get it. but if bank decided to tie up the money or bunkrupt you can goodbye with it. Everything is differently with bitcoin, nobody is ruling the money except the owner, nobody can tie up the money or close the account. On the other hand if you lost your money that is forever, like when somebody stole your wallet from your pocket in a subway. So, you have more charge, but nobody can rule you.
Activity: 462
October 03, 2017, 01:47:53 AM
The advantage for me is that we do not have to deal directly with people, we only use via online transactions only with computers. and transacting with bitcoin is not so difficult
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 01:41:51 AM
Advantages of paying with Bitcoin
It's super fast and user friendly,
Although it is not as popular as the traditional paying methods like credit/debit card or PayPal ,
But it's anonymous feature is good to use in places where it's not legal.
Activity: 179
October 03, 2017, 01:38:24 AM
The advantage of paying with bitcoin in the philippines are:

*you dont need to go in some remmitance center to transfer money to other place all you have to do is sent money to the person wallet address
*you dont need to go out to paid electric bill you can use coins.ph to pay the bills
*and last you can use coins.ph to do some business like loading and have a rebate
Pages:
Jump to: