Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 13. (Read 6878 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 25, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
Hopefully there are many bounty hunter who will read this. because the subject token bounty is very important for the bounty hunter. However, not everyone has the same thoughts. certainly later there will also be who do not follow this way.
Activity: 280
September 25, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
If we continue hold our tokens some bounty hunters and investors will also dumped their tokens so no one knows what will the possibility will happen if you earn or not.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 25, 2018, 02:11:45 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
We cannot blame bounty hunters who sell their coins or tokens when coin or token are available on the market, you must understand that bounty hunter allocations are usually only 3% or less and with 3% of the total allocation it will not affect with the price.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:06:25 AM
I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own hard labor and have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
September 25, 2018, 02:03:48 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
We cant relly blame on the bounty hunters, because there have lots of coins that have note recovered until the coins are dead. Image the regret if you could have earned something but turned out nothing because you wait. But for me holding is still the best way, not only help the project, but the holder himself.
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

Yes you are right dude, holding our coins when we get that after the distribution from the project is very important. Nowadays, so many projects offering new coins and it is hard for new coin enter the exchange, make the price of the new coins lower rather than in ICO. As a stakeholder in the project, we must help increase the coin and make it more valuable with keep it until the coins's price raise because sell it directly when the coins enter the exchange can make coins's price dump and no one want to buy it again. So, if we want get many advantages from the coins, we must be patient and carefull to sell our coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 25, 2018, 02:00:49 AM
I agree. But on the other hand, recently many tokens didn’t even get listed after the Ico. I don’t know what developers are doing during that long time?! Seems like bounty hunters won’t find anything to sell soon because the market doesn’t welcome new tokens recently.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 25, 2018, 01:59:52 AM
Surely it will not be much bounty hunter who followed this way. because many who have more needs. and not everyone has the same strategy. because in this crypto we are free to determine how what we will use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 25, 2018, 01:57:34 AM
For additional bonuses bounty hunters will be happy to hold the coins and will not sell them. But I don't think bounty hunters have that much effect on the coin drop, the market is falling now.
As far as I remember, the reason is about the slow development of the product or the apps. Also, the team is out of reach which is commonly says as a fraud or scam project. So it will be more likely as a shitcoins, because all they want is the collected funds. Some says, it almost 60 percent scam project around the market, not sure.

What do you think?
September 25, 2018, 01:54:24 AM
if the ICO's project done and already listed in any exchange, sell it at once. Most of the ICO project are going to fall the total allocation of the token that said on the project.
It commonly dump because the real product ( token or apps )  is under the process of development. It usually dump because of those bounty hunter who want a real money than altcoins reward. Who the hell investor will sell those tokens in a low value if they buy it on a high value?

That is the main reason why some investors are not willing to invest again, because of the sudden dump. So try to hold those coins in a long term  or at least a couple of months until the real product launch.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:53:52 AM
For additional bonuses bounty hunters will be happy to hold the coins and will not sell them. But I don't think bounty hunters have that much effect on the coin drop, the market is falling now.
September 25, 2018, 01:48:13 AM
The first thing you need to do when you are a in the field of bounty hunting is to find a good bounty manager.
Hell yeah, all you need is to find a high rank ( morethan member account ) with a respected name and has a good green numbers of trust ( at the left bottom of it's name ). If you see something like that, those BM is always putting their account to a worthy project, so it's a good opportunity to join in cause you know that it's all about a real deal and not a scam one.

Think about it and please understand it!  
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
if the ICO's project done and already listed in any exchange, sell it at once. Most of the ICO project are going to fall the total allocation of the token that said on the project.
Activity: 490
September 25, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
this is why the bounty hunters sometimes don't get paid or they are paid after the market price drops, we know that prize hunters play a very important role here without them being their ico billboards not necessarily successful and without investors not necessarily successful, hopefully there is a way come out at a problem like this so you don't bother one of the parties
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 25, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
Holding the coins is not always the best option. Before you talk about this you first need to try to understand why bounty hunters sell their coins, the reason is that they are trying not to end up with useless coins in their wallet. If you are holding a token for the long term and the coin ends up getting delisted then you are the one who loses so it is better to exchange it to a more reliable coin like eth.
Activity: 205
September 24, 2018, 01:30:02 PM
My recommendation to any or all bounty hunters is that t hey ought to attempt to work for the success of the project with all fireplace. Bounty hunters have the ability to market a project, and that they even have the ability to form a project unsuccessful through their social media account. they must try to hold their tokens permanently profit creating within the future, they're those that the success of a project and selling of tokens forthwith once the top of the ico isn't sensible enogh for the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
September 24, 2018, 12:30:56 PM
Most of the times, bounty hunters get paid after investors (if at all) , so it's the investors who dump the the tokens at the beginning, especially if they sell at the profit. Why wouldn't they?

My advice to bounty hunters is to only look for projects, that pay regularly and do not force you to wait for the end of ICO, since there is no guarantee, you will get paid at all. I have been burned too many times. I now mostly ignore the ICO bounties and focus my time on altcoin bounties offered on Discord.
Activity: 3
September 24, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
A very important topic for all participants of cryptocarency.I agree with you completely Smiley
copper member
September 24, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
i agree with your point totally but we can only advise to them as it is totally their decision . however they need to understand the importance of holding. but they also need money along-with they are not sure if they hold than other will also hold it. so they decide to sell it off.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 08:17:38 AM
Do the bounty tasks correctly ethically and morally, with this later the promotional messages needed for a campaign can be delivered well. Avoid cheating on everything because it will hurt you and Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: