Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 44. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
Agree, we should hold our tokens until it has a higher price and can get a big profit. Earn more for a better future ahead, always choose the best that can be successful. If you get scammed then move on and continue here.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:41:55 AM
I used to adhere to the HODL technique, yet after some time, I understood that it isn't productive, it is smarter to offer the majority of the abundance tokens on the double, not very many coins can possibly give xx.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

What I would say on this proposal would be this, plain and simple really. It is my coin and I have every right in my own way whether to sell it immediately or keep it until I can profit more from it. I am not sure what you want to come out of this but bounty hunters coins are theirs to sell or hold, not yours.
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
I got a lot of tokens through the bounty. I have been holding it for three months. My token has risen a lot. I sold them and got a lot of money, so I suggest that you keep it forever. Don't sell easily, wait patiently
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:28:58 AM
  Smiley   Smiley   In fact, a sale to all Tokens is then a distribution is the very first problem for the projects of an ICO. And my advice to everyone is that if you trust and associate with any project as an ICO, it's good ideas to hold your Token of its project first instead of selling it immediately after being listed first on the list then change. The Token will be raised if there is a potential to be filled up a few times if you only hold it.
Activity: 490
July 26, 2018, 03:07:43 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Gift hunters sell their tokens quickly probably because they also want a big profit.
your statement is true, but it will be difficult to remind all the bounty hunters to hold their tokens, because they have every right to make decisions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

It's not correct. In the hands of bounty hunters a very small number of tokens, usually less than 1%. Even if half of the bounty hunters sell their tokens, it's only 0.5% of the total supply and this should not affect the normal market. If the price falls because of the bounty hunters, then this is a problem of the volume of market, but not of bounty hunters.
Activity: 392
July 26, 2018, 01:46:43 AM
You can not expect bounty hunters not to dump; since they work for the money; they have the right to sell or hold there token any time they want; perhaps ico should be paying bounty hunters I'm ethereum to avoid that
Activity: 210
July 26, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
Personally, I also believe that you need to keep the earned coins, not to sell immediately! I participate in projects that I believe in myself and see the future for them, now such small payments that it is not profitable to sell, it is more profitable to wait for the coin to grow 10 times!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:39:43 AM
The worst thing about this situation is yes, the panic bounty hunters after the token distribution. I also don't really know what inside their mind. They are freely and nicely selling their tokens from ICO with very very dump price. They are so panic if they cannot sell their tokens in some months later. Unfortunately, they always use the unofficial exchange to sell their token with very low price. Just be patient and never sell your coins away in that very dump price mate.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
July 26, 2018, 01:17:53 AM
Yes, it is a common thing happen in every ICO. In fact, you can't avoid this situation because there are several participants need it badly and it can also assurance if you sell it immediately.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 01:06:36 AM
It is difficult to say something about this situation, but many bounty hunters do sell the received tokens immediately, it's their right. But people who believe in the potential of the project will necessarily hold coins for the future.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
I personally think the reason why so many bounty hunters are selling token from an ico when they enter the exchange because in anticipation if the token price does not have a good future prospect, or the token is a shit coin, because not all tokens are good to hold in the long run there are also some tokens that should be directly sold when it entered the exchange because the token does not have a good prospect if held in the long-term
Activity: 19
July 25, 2018, 10:37:39 PM
To my dear bounty Hunters you need to have patience and always read carefully to news. and be aware of those hackers and dont give your Privatekey to anyone
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 25, 2018, 10:36:45 PM
That might be one of the reasos why project tokens has not really get to what its expected price Hunter early dumping. But you can not blame them for dumping it right away having the tokens from the market, that is their rewards for what they worked for, they have right what ever they want to do with it.
Activity: 85
July 25, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
Bounty hunters are necessary to make the whole crypto system more mainstream. However, their work is not the best since they have to write things they don't necessarily believe in sometimes. It's great for crypto enthusiasts tho because you get to learn about a lot a of new projects and read the whitepapers etc so it's all beneficial as well!
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

this is very true most of the bounty hunters want to get easy cash without analyzing they can get good profit if they hold their coin and wait for a good project updates that would increase the price of the coin in the market if the coin find good investors.
for all the hunters try to hold it for a months to get real cash
Activity: 560
July 25, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
I think the tokens in the bounty hunters are not too big so it's possible they will hold the coin or tokens price when the coin or token price is not in accordance with the ICO price even far from the price offered.
Activity: 101
July 25, 2018, 09:51:54 PM
My advice to all the bounty hunters that you must be patient when it comes to cryptocurrency. Most of the time we are waiting for the project's progress and development and if you are not patient enough it might cause you to easily give up and miss all the opportunities of the said project. I am doing bounty for almost a year and I have no problem with it and you know we can't prevent scams sometimes but it can give you a lesson so you can do better in the future.

As a bounty hunter myself i would say that it is a choice to hold or sell. If you are into debt sell your coins and pay all your debt to have a stress free life.  If you are good then hold in order to make higher investments earnings.

You are right, I think we should hold it because the market price is still low and still not back as the original. And if you want to sell your coins better not now. Patiently waiting to get a big profit. because I am sure if the market price will be normal again.
I agree with you, the more the patient again to hold the coin owned at this time. because certain prices will rise and give you a nice profit. for it does not rush into making a decision. This is done so that we can minimize losses.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 09:24:03 PM
My advice to all the bounty hunters that you must be patient when it comes to cryptocurrency. Most of the time we are waiting for the project's progress and development and if you are not patient enough it might cause you to easily give up and miss all the opportunities of the said project. I am doing bounty for almost a year and I have no problem with it and you know we can't prevent scams sometimes but it can give you a lesson so you can do better in the future.

As a bounty hunter myself i would say that it is a choice to hold or sell. If you are into debt sell your coins and pay all your debt to have a stress free life.  If you are good then hold in order to make higher investments earnings.

You are right, I think we should hold it because the market price is still low and still not back as the original. And if you want to sell your coins better not now. Patiently waiting to get a big profit. because I am sure if the market price will be normal again.
Pages:
Jump to: