Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 41. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Holding or selling is all a choice, I believe the Devs can come up with good strategies o curtail bounty hunters dumping. But for dumping, it will surly occur cus we are humans and have the right to do whatsoever we want.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

what a very good advice mate, even myself tried selling reward token in a very low price or a below ico price.  so, thank you for this post to letting every hunter to make a good decision or steps after receiving bounty rewards is to hold for a 2-6 months or higher much better. this is advantage for all of us to gain more profit from bounties.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Well mate,everyone has its own needs in their daily life. Even bounty hunters will Dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed in the exchange, it will not affect if the ICO project is very successful.  That's why they only give % of each bounty campaign to not let the project go down once bounty managers releases there coins to the hunters.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
i am of the view that always hold your bounty coins till then the full implementation of the project and get maximum value for your coins as real value comes out after the fully operation of the project always.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
every prize hunter has his / her right, they are entitled to sell or keep him, I am also a bounty hunter I will sell my coins when I need money, I think it depends on the needs of each,
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
July 27, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
i am totally agree with you, most of bounty hunters are impatient. Thats why when a crypto listed on exchange, they go there to change cash. Therefore price  is coming down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Yeah i agree with you we should hold the tokens but there are very poor countries and the people who lives there are working for a few dollars. It is normal to sell their bounty rewards after the distribution.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 27, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
Hunters do not discount the price of coins. These coins cost a lot of work and patience. Even with a successful project, when you receive coins, the price on the stock exchange should never be ignored.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
It is not easy to follow a bounty campaign for about 3 to 4 months and get some rewards. Why don't bounty hunters hold their coins for it to get to a more benefitail price. It is an advise for us all. Lets hold out ALTS well.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
Crypto right now is hard to predict, and thats why hunters are immediately dumping there token reward when the token that they had is already at the market.
copper member
Activity: 364
July 27, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

This is a good review and judgement but for me bounty hunters are free to do whatever they want with there coins. In most cases bounty hunters shall also consider the effect of dumping there coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
For now, the tokens I get from bounty are still stored because the price is still low. For this I am still helping to promote an ico and hope this ico will succeed so that my back tokens can and I hold my wallet.
However I can suggest if they are looking for bounty that they work well where they can work better.
Because we know that advertising an important project, we must always be active when we join the campaign. Especially if the twitter facebook twitter signature. we must be more diligent to get more tokens that we receive.
Activity: 60
July 27, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
Well, for example,not every bounty hunter sells his token . For example,I can divide by percentage, and leave for further growth .
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
This is common to all bounty hunters, that when they received there rewards they immediately dump it, and this is not good to the investors who invested in ICO price.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
For now, the tokens I get from bounty are still stored because the price is still low. For this I am still helping to promote an ico and hope this ico will succeed so that my back tokens can and I hold my wallet.
Activity: 175
www.daxico.com
July 27, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Yes you are definitely correct in that idea...  Usually bounty hunters forget it that we are still part of the community if we made all a wrong decision especially about our coins it will affect us also.. The community in cryptocurrency is working systematically, we are all part of it so as a bounty hunters also we should think twice and even thrice about our decision..
Activity: 387
July 27, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
Tips are good and useful! But there are such nuances, called life. Today a lot of scams. both on the side of creators, and on the side of bounty hunters. Everyone's trying to deceive each other. Who will succeed faster, he won.  Very sorry about the bounty ....
Activity: 308
July 27, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
Bounty hunter has a large contribution to the success of one's project they are the big factor that provides a huge help in making the project successful such as social media hype, and other campaigns that will really help the project to gain more investors and supporters.  Though at some point after they get rewarded in their participation in the campaign they are dumping all their tokens which will cause the decrease of the value of the token though we really can't blame them since it's their own rewarded and it's their own decision how they can manage their own token even if they hold it or sell it.
Activity: 229
July 27, 2018, 08:35:05 AM
To the bounty hunters before you join do a research about the projects because too many project now are scam..and If you sell the coins be wise add more patient and be smarter..
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 08:03:44 AM
and from it all in need of a team of experienced developers to all the continuation of this story.

my suggestion of reward given to the hunter is smaller, about 5% of all tokens sold, when 5% is sold all then 95% there is to make a back up from the ICO token holder and his development team.
Pages:
Jump to: