Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 49. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 08:24:42 AM
It is difficult to disagree with you. Many bounty hunters simply do not understand the project in which they participate and it is because of this that they sell their tokens because they are afraid of losing their money. All must first believe in technology, and then already about money.
Sometimes if ill receive my bounty rewards on the project ill it early because some people in the market are they going dump the price of it. So price of the coins you receive will have a chance to be a shitcoins. But not all coins be going on that it was only few only.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:21:16 AM
Well, my advice is for all bountyhunters to try not ti be tire od anything. Patient and calmness can yield alot for them. Wake up in the morning, pick up your phone and search for any available or new bounty. Rome was not built in a day, everything in life is a gradual process.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 08:09:43 AM
Yes, I agree that. selling gift tokens at cheap prices certainly causes our work during the bounty campaign to be wasted, because we should be able to earn more money but we sell tokens at cheap prices, so we only get a little money. I really agree, let's hold the token bounty until the price goes up, at least the price in accordance with the price of ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 23, 2018, 08:01:41 AM
yes it is true, but we can't control bounty hunters to hold there coins after receiving payments on an ICO campaign. some bounty hunters just sell right away there coin because of some reason, first they in need of money, second they think that coin has great value when the time they want to sell it, third they are afraid that sooner or later the price of that coin will just drops and better to hold mainstream coins to be more safer. but your advice mate is good, hopefully bounty hunters can wait even just an little time, to increase the demand of the token in the exchange.
Activity: 373
July 23, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
yeah I think this is very good advice for our welfare because we are not to forget that we are also a part of the community of vertical project and token-holders as well as investors.
Activity: 75
July 23, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
Hunters from time to time don't receive the stakes because of their own mistakes or bad bounty management or these are very little but that's promotion and they should average more some other time.
Activity: 784
July 23, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
This is certainly good advice and even is the desire of all investors so that prices will not be far from the value of the ICO. However, for it would be very difficult if it should be applied to all the bounty hunter. they have the same rights to sell and hold what they earn. Indeed withhold will certainly more promising because prices may go up. but certainly, it will not all be like that and depending on whether the developer can make it successful or not.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
July 23, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Personally, I do not immediately sell my tokens after I get them for participating in the campaign bounty, but we can not tell anyone what to do and how to act, because each participant has his own needs and his opinion. Fluctuations in the price of coins will always be, and the main thing is to monitor the situation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 23, 2018, 03:14:18 AM
I used to stick to the HODL strategy, but over time, I realized that it is not profitable, it is better to sell most of the bounty tokens at once, very few coins have the potential to give xx.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 23, 2018, 03:08:28 AM
Mostly Newbie bounty hunters dump their altcoins the moment coin listed on exchange the reason being lack of experience or some are in urgent need of money. Even we know some project has really good potential to grow the value of their coin in future according to their roadmap  and we should trust on those projects as well and we also know some dev are very active and very hard working for their projects but some bounty hunters dump the coin below to ICO price that's really affect the growth of the coins. If many of us try to hold the coins for long most probably we will earn good profit out of them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 01:21:22 AM
Good write up there bro

I have got a lots of crypto friends that, that's what they do. Immediately there bounty token is listed on any exchanges like this, they dump all make the token to go far below the ICO price.  But as me, i normally dump 50% of my bounty token and keep the other 50% for a bull market run for such token to avoid stories that touches.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 23, 2018, 12:55:19 AM
I just do not understand why people start working with projects that do not believe in prospects. I would choose projects bounty, in the perspective of whom I believe.
They do that because they are part of the bounty campaign for the money and nothing more, most people that join those campaigns cash out immediately since they need that money to buy food and services so their faith in the project is almost irrelevant, if they did not depended so strongly on their earnings they could hold their coins for a longer period, but if the developers did not wanted the bounty hunters to crash the price of their coin they will find another way to promote their project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
July 21, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
Bounty hunter is often considered a dumper because most of them are impatient and want to immediately sell their tokens. So, the advice of the OP is very appropriate, as a bounty hunter we have to be patient and always monitor the progress of the project, even though the bounty project has ended we have to follow the progress of the next project. Do not miss information. It would be great if the token would be listing on a large exchange.
Activity: 197
July 21, 2018, 03:42:54 AM
Calls for reasonable behavior have never been more effective as restrictive measures. Therefore, ICO projects are better to freeze and restrict the movement of their tokens for a predetermined period. Than to hope for consciousness of participants of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 602
July 21, 2018, 02:55:11 AM
I can't blame hunters for dumping their rewards. The team of the ICO must be responsible for these. They not too smart to control the price after listing. Why spend some dollars just to get the dumpers token. Or anything they have the power. Hunters is also investor so they have the right sell it immediately
The developers of the ico only have one responsibility and that is to deliver the product and fulfill their promises and nothing more, they have no obligation to manipulate the price of their coin, besides that never works they must let the market to find the correct price for their coins and if the price is cheap so be it and if it is expensive then even better for the investors and the bounty hunters.

the best solution to minimum dumper from bounty hunters is investor can sell their coins early
so development have to send coins to investor first
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 21, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
I do not blame the bounty hunters if they immediately sell tokens after getting them, maybe they need money and they are afraid the token price will go down and actually they do not know that we should give ICO project a chance to grow so it will benefit us and the token price will also become up, so friends, hold the token and give the team a chance to do the job
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
If it seems to me, will only a few people are ignoring this message. because basically a lot of people who don't want to lose. Including the bounty hunter. Since the bounty hunter is also definitely want to obtain great benefits.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
July 21, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

usually reward of bounty hunter can WD if ico has ended,
and ico was launch at market,
so holder2 can take advantage of their investment
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:24:32 AM
Now the reward from bounty activities is not very good. If the price dumping happens, these tokens will become even less valuable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
I just do not understand why people start working with projects that do not believe in prospects. I would choose projects bounty, in the perspective of whom I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: