Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters. - page 50. (Read 6893 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
I AGREE WITH YOU. Before, numerous time I offer crypto. After I offer, the cost of this crypto is up, up, and up. In this way, I additionally give abundance seeker some prompt: don't offer when you recieve the token. You should HODL it or offer 1/2, HODL 1/2 and offer them when the great cost
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
July 17, 2018, 11:45:37 PM
You are right, some bounty hunters are dumping their tokens after they received it and when it is already in the exchanges. But not all are dumpers maybe the others is in great need during that day so he have no choice but to sale his reward even it is at the very cheap price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 17, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
I can't blame hunters for dumping their rewards. The team of the ICO must be responsible for these. They not too smart to control the price after listing. Why spend some dollars just to get the dumpers token. Or anything they have the power. Hunters is also investor so they have the right sell it immediately
The developers of the ico only have one responsibility and that is to deliver the product and fulfill their promises and nothing more, they have no obligation to manipulate the price of their coin, besides that never works they must let the market to find the correct price for their coins and if the price is cheap so be it and if it is expensive then even better for the investors and the bounty hunters.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
July 17, 2018, 11:33:25 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I strongly agree, bounty hunter is an integral part of an ICO, as a marketing agent. Bounty hunter should be able to appreciate his work by not selling tokens at very low prices. That is the result of your work but more investors are losing it that way
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 11:23:27 PM
many bounty hunters do not understand the bounty project they follow. they are only the origin of participating without knowing about the project. it makes them worried if tokens they receive are not worth it, then they are in a hurry to sell it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 11:21:14 PM
The truth is crypto world is complicated, if you decide to hodl your tokens, other dumpers will dump on you and at the long run you end up in tears and loss
So the basic truth is that literally, there are alot to be done
We need to educate ourselves, but still if a bounty hunter feels the price is enough profit for him/her there is nothing that can be done.

Of course its everyone's prerogative we have no control over the other  hunter but for me we need to be more knowledgeable in everything here in crypto word so that what move we made can brought good for everyone in the forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 17, 2018, 11:18:45 PM
I think most but not all immediately sell their tokens from bounty, also it is the bounty hunters right when to sell his/her earned tokens. Investors must be for longterm and short term price must not affect them.
Activity: 18
July 17, 2018, 11:02:50 PM
It's quite sad that people are more concerned about the immediate gain, guess that's the reason most bounty hunters dump their token, quite sad though.
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 09:46:25 PM
Yes I agree for some point,   team are having fear for all participant sime are decreasing the allocation or anything to make worst thing happen just because of bounty dumpers. We need to support the team after getting the token. Prove it the best ICO and still support them after listing.

Bounty hunters are seems the killer of one project,  so please be have a good hurt
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 09:30:11 PM
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I appreciate personal opinion of you. But bounty hunter is almost, but the labor they do not think and understand all the projects. Many people they can sell for any price. It's crazy. I think before the sale, they should learn about the project to decide to hold or sell
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 17, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
If you keep coins for a very long time, you can lose a lot of your money. According to statistics, probably more than 90% of the projects to date, nothing is worth
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
July 17, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
That would obviously ensure that price of the coin does not fall. But you see bounty hunters are mostly the people who need money. That’s why they participate in such campaigns. They do some task in order to earn those coins. So it’s totally their choice what they want to do with their earned coins. They should obviously sell them when the price rises but you cannot tell them to hold on so that investors should not suffer.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
July 16, 2018, 01:52:55 AM
On this moment all what you can see in bounty and airdrops it's scam or "renewal of fees". Nothing more. Mb you will need start create your own channel to claim more rewards.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 01:31:50 PM
I am in total support of your point. We the bounty hunters need to really minimize the extent to which we dump the tokens cheaply in market after being listed. We should know that it takes us much time and effort to get those tokens, hence we need to give the tokens value. Let us always have the mind of making bigger profit with whatever tokens we are having from bounty campaigns. If all we are in for is bigger profit, then to patiently hold our tokens to sell at high value price won't be difficult.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
Not always bounty hunters dump the coins, sometimes a team of ICO or investor with a high bonus just dump their coin. I often see how to high bonus on preICO kill the projects
indeed if the icon has a lot of bonuses, of course the price will drop drastically,
and indeed for some projects there are successful and some are not
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2
July 15, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
thank you for the advice, because a little more than you explain above often happens, some even worse in running a project for self-interest or something else ...
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
July 15, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.
its true, its their coin, and we dont have any rights to dictate them of what they should do with their bounty rewards, its their reward, just let them if they are gonna sell it immediately or hold it.
Activity: 236
July 15, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
Not always bounty hunters dump the coins, sometimes a team of ICO or investor with a high bonus just dump their coin. I often see how to high bonus on preICO kill the projects
Activity: 95
July 15, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
Actualy the tokens that alocated to bounty hunters is usualy only 1% to 3% of the total supply if this total alocation will drop all in exchanger there is no way the price will dump that hard unless haft of its investors will dump there tokens too. And by the way not all bounty hunters will dump all of there tokens too.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
This is actually what bounty hunters do but, these tokens belong to the bounty hunters and they do what pleases them with their tokens
Pages:
Jump to: