Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to everyone today - page 2. (Read 1275 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 22, 2020, 03:36:10 PM
Remember the financial crisis in 2008 when banks stopped customers from withdrawing funds? Then drip feeding tiny amounts to customers via ATMs. This is going to happen again, this time it will be worse.

Take your financial freedom in your own hands, Buy crypto today

I doubt that crypto is something that will help us save ourselves from the financial crisis.
In fact, this is a risk game, we can’t know how the cryptocurrency market will behave when the financial system begins to cause critical failures,
which means there is a possibility of an outflow of funds from the crypto market, which can easily lead to a global fall.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 13, 2020, 04:06:00 PM
today is enough to buy altcoin which is below, and hold if the pump time arrives,
Bitcoin won't go down from $ 8000 I'm sure, and it's time for altcoin PUMP
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 13, 2020, 02:26:36 PM
I'd advice to avoid panic mood and keep learning the market. We don't have global financial crisis here in crypto. Actually, I think now we have kind of good times for digital financials, particularly because I watch how many jobs are offered in crypto/blockchain field.
Now I'm watching the cryptocurrency market every day. And I understand that in the future we will see the price of Bitcoin in excess of 12,000 dollars. I think that this price will be justified in the near future for miners.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 13, 2020, 01:10:06 PM
Not a bad advice at all, I just read an article from a website where Max Keiser a prominent btc pioneer and advocate advising the poor people to buy btc because according to him, it will be of great benefit to them in future, to me, this is great advice,  instead of throwing money on irrelevant stuffs that won't amount to something, better to invest any little cent in btc because the price might increase and you will be happy you did.
Activity: 656
Merit: 100
May 13, 2020, 01:02:14 PM
Remember the financial crisis in 2008 when banks stopped customers from withdrawing funds? Then drip feeding tiny amounts to customers via ATMs. This is going to happen again, this time it will be worse.

Yes, this is really good advice, who endlessly trusts their last means without using other investments. These people should be reminded that the bank, most often a private organization, fully controls your bank account and can block access to it at any time.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
May 13, 2020, 07:29:27 AM
Hard to make a comparison between a real-world situation happen in history with cryptocurrency. There are a lot of factors to account for cryptocurrency that the real financial market don't have. And let's not forget cryptocurrencies are even more fast-changing than the old market.
Activity: 574
May 13, 2020, 05:49:04 AM

Wow this will be a good warning issue, but how could you over sure about that? Still I can remembered that time. Although as your advice, you are suggesting to buy crypto instead hold money in our bank. But I can't agree with it because you aren't sure and convert to hold. But I agree that perfect time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 12, 2020, 06:49:51 PM
l agree with your opinion about that, we can just realize that date is repeated. Maybe we must care about taking financial freedom. That is why most people hope that they can take this financial freedom from the crypto-world. However, there are also some people, who have not discovered the world till today. Maybe we are lucky about that.  

the invitation to buy crypto for financial freedom for now is not very successful because most people are in a state of economic crisis, even more so if that doesn't work then many opinions will emerge to say crypto is a scam.
so the goal must be changed first and then start investing in it.
The days when everyone was buying small altcoins are over, now deal with it. Successful investors are on their home with family and they don't chase the moments in order to talk about their success on the last bull run. Scammers also don't give a "attention" to new traders, they are busy with scamming others. Face with real facts, no need to speculate around the same things which look different.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
May 12, 2020, 06:13:09 PM
the invitation to buy crypto for financial freedom for now is not very successful because most people are in a state of economic crisis, even more so if that doesn't work then many opinions will emerge to say crypto is a scam.
so the goal must be changed first and then start investing in it.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 12, 2020, 03:59:07 PM

Yeah we do somewhat expect these recessions, crisis or whatsoever but doesnt mean that people should withdraw out and switch totally with crypto.
For things that are totally unpredictable and unregulated.Do you really think that people will easily considered this one? I dont think so.
In this case, we should divide assets in both sides.Come to think that as long government exist, fiat will surely be there knowing that printing
fiat is easy as 1,2,3.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
May 12, 2020, 03:58:05 PM

But also you have to remember that crypto profit is not automatic. Crypto profit is gradual until it is the time for the particular coin to pump. If someone is in crypto for automatic profit overnight, I think that will be a mistake. For now, many coins bought after 2017, they are still in different wallets with little or no marginal profit at all and some below buying price. So if pulling all the money in the bank to buy crypto so that restriction withdrawal won't affect the hodler, they equally need to be careful.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 12, 2020, 01:40:04 PM
Indeed everyone wants to be free but at this time people needs Fiat more than they need crypto. A good advice is for people to hold enough Fiat to avoid being stranded. We hope for a good time when crypto will be accepted worldwide.
Right, now everyone really wants more Fiat that he holds than crypto, because people can survive and will not be displaced by the amount of Fiat that he stores, especially now the situation is very different from last year.

the advice of the OP is not for all. many of us will still prefer to have fiat on hand, and yes, especially in these challenging times. you can't buy from the stores with your crypto, if you need some urgent items as most stores are not accepting crypto. unless, you convert your crypto to fiat, and that would take a lil bit of time to do that. so it is always better to have fiat ready in case of emergency. but if you have more than enough and you can spare some funds in crypto, why not? i will do the same, but I prefer to invest in btc or maybe eth for the moment. just to make sure that I am dealing with sure market.
Activity: 983
May 12, 2020, 01:31:58 PM
Indeed everyone wants to be free but at this time people needs Fiat more than they need crypto. A good advice is for people to hold enough Fiat to avoid being stranded. We hope for a good time when crypto will be accepted worldwide.
Right, now everyone really wants more Fiat that he holds than crypto, because people can survive and will not be displaced by the amount of Fiat that he stores, especially now the situation is very different from last year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
May 06, 2020, 05:59:42 AM
The idea is good, but not good enough,

If we will consider those countries that were yet to accept crypto into their country, how are they supposed to use their money if they can't even spend it? Buying crypto in times like this is not a bad idea, especially to us who hold crypto in our wallet, but for those people who want to use their money, buying crypto might not be good for them.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
May 06, 2020, 03:59:24 AM

well if it will be worse, as you wrote, than your suggest is not clever. i will buy crypto than what? don't you think that it will be better to withdtrawall your moneu via atms now, befor crisis? because i do not know when i cam buy food for crypto. i think that is the better way to take my financial freedom is not to sell my crypto and hold untill better days. but this rule is relevant in any period.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
May 06, 2020, 02:10:46 AM
Today we realize that we need another option to buy things that we needed through online. It's very useful nowadays and it keeps you from going outside but almost all the stores are not accepting crypto as another payment method. It's not the time yet but it's time for us to invest not to use it because it's hard yet. We still need to hold cash in our hands, its more important to have sufficient money in hands rather that crypto. The best opportunity to invest but for poor people they still value fiat because they needed it in the time of crisis like this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
May 06, 2020, 01:40:48 AM
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
May 06, 2020, 01:22:37 AM
We should be financial literate especially if we want to achieve financial freedom, it is not just buying bitcoin but it is all about buying a assets that can help us to generate a income. We should also trained our eyes to see opportunities especially today where there is a current financial crisis that we are facing. We can generate a massive wealth if we will trained our mind and eyes to see opportunities in our economy.
unfortunately, it's not as easy. it will take quite a long time, and also need a great experience. There are many ways, tips, and advice that we can give to people before trading, however, doing so is very difficult. however, people need more cash now than crypto, so it's quite difficult to buy crypto with an amount that we can't let loose.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 06, 2020, 01:06:38 AM
Buying Crypto may be the best choice, but if a crisis worse than 2008 crisis I have other options besides Crypto, Gold. Yes, gold is very worthy as our investment from now to maintain the value of your assets. We can see the price gold continues to increase every year, so for long-term trading is also good.
I think we shouldn't use gold. Why don't we hold half of fiat money and half of gold to invest in cheap stocks? When the economic crisis occurs, service businesses will often be severely affected. Meanwhile, our opportunity to get rich in the future will be very wide open. It will take a few years for the economy to recover but once it is stabilized, the stocks of the service sector will increase sharply. What do you think about this speculative strategy?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
May 06, 2020, 12:44:36 AM
Buying Crypto may be the best choice, but if a crisis worse than 2008 crisis I have other options besides Crypto, Gold. Yes, gold is very worthy as our investment from now to maintain the value of your assets. We can see the price gold continues to increase every year, so for long-term trading is also good.
Pages:
Jump to: