Pages:
Author

Topic: Advice to everyone today - page 3. (Read 1275 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 06, 2020, 12:21:49 AM
Remember the financial crisis in 2008 when banks stopped customers from withdrawing funds? Then drip feeding tiny amounts to customers via ATMs. This is going to happen again, this time it will be worse.

Take your financial freedom in your own hands, Buy crypto today
If it happens again as what you said then cash should be the priority, not crypto. In a financial crisis cash is the king, we must hold cash because we use it to buy stuffs everyday. We can hold USD and gold as safe properties. Crypto is for investment and trading, it's not safe property.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 06, 2020, 12:15:36 AM
I would say you are a bit right but the truth is even those that claims to know Cryptocurrency trading or should I say market do not know much about it. Nobody can stand to predict Crypto because it isn't one person's business rather many people. I would say we should trade with caution anyway and make right choices .
Thats why its a must to gain enough knowledge and understand well the nature of crypto before we engage ourselves.

For me switching to crypto particularly to btc is way better than storing my money to bank because I have the opportunity to grow it and I have financial freedom because no one can control my assets or freeze it.

However this is not the case for others because some of us are losing their money for buying the wrong coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
May 05, 2020, 11:52:34 PM
Remember the financial crisis in 2008 when banks stopped customers from withdrawing funds? Then drip feeding tiny amounts to customers via ATMs. This is going to happen again, this time it will be worse.

Anything can be happen today.  The pandemic make economy going worse. We should prepare our financial before the economy become so much worst. We should be careful in deciding everything right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
May 05, 2020, 09:13:34 PM
Well, we should buy crypto while we can buy it, im afraid cryptocurrency value will going to high because some factors.
Halving is one of the factor, bitcoin miners will going to have lesser reward in near time. I think the miners will change to mine other sha256 coins unless the bitcoin value going higher.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 05, 2020, 03:51:40 PM
I would say you are a bit right but the truth is even those that claims to know Cryptocurrency trading or should I say market do not know much about it. Nobody can stand to predict Crypto because it isn't one person's business rather many people. I would say we should trade with caution anyway and make right choices .
no one can control crypto because the owner is not just one group, so our ability is really needed here because the movement of crypto is free. so be careful when making decisions, it will have an impact on your next investment on a coin that you decide on
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 05, 2020, 03:41:31 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 05, 2020, 09:22:56 AM
It's not just about buying Crypto, it's about buying reasonable coins. Fake coins have took many to the village and alot left crypto because coins dumped on them and they couldn't stand back. Though we expected the best in Crypto because of bitcoin halving and the best coin one should buy now I must say is bitcoin or ETH, probably some other top coins.

Bitcoin and ETH are always good options for buying, instead of bothering much about the fake coin, there are many coins out there which their concerned company actively developing the products, buying them at the low value is always a good option because definitely when the price of Bitcoin recover almost most of the coins will recover their prices.

But before the price of Bitcoin recovers, the price of those tokens will certainly continue to collapse and cause investors to lose money. Even those projects could die because of budget shortages or become scams, with me just buying Bitcoin and ETH is enough
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 05, 2020, 09:06:30 AM
Coronavirus needs to go or else it will take a very long time before crypto recovers back to its All time High, crypto seem stronger than stock market now so it's a better safe haven
At the first quarter of the month when the pandemic has start I say yes but It has making a good run since then mostly especially in bitcoin it has finally reached at $8k mark after swinging back and forth at $6.9k-7.2k same thing with other major alts. I am expecting to see the market to further increase due to bitcoins halving is near.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 05, 2020, 08:22:01 AM
We should be financial literate especially if we want to achieve financial freedom, it is not just buying bitcoin but it is all about buying a assets that can help us to generate a income. We should also trained our eyes to see opportunities especially today where there is a current financial crisis that we are facing. We can generate a massive wealth if we will trained our mind and eyes to see opportunities in our economy.
Activity: 211
May 05, 2020, 07:46:23 AM

Buy crypto today, but be unable to pay for day to day transactional finances
Do you think that it is easy to neglect fiat and focus on crypto when your country does not recognize crypto currency? It is rocket science for anyone to think he or she can just buy crypto and ignore fiat.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 04, 2020, 04:33:36 PM
There are two possible scenarios what could happen to cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies will be judged as a luxury asset and investors will sell it because they will have to eat something. Secondly, they will see an alternative financial system with stable price and they will start buying cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 04, 2020, 03:36:39 PM
It's not just about buying Crypto, it's about buying reasonable coins. Fake coins have took many to the village and alot left crypto because coins dumped on them and they couldn't stand back. Though we expected the best in Crypto because of bitcoin halving and the best coin one should buy now I must say is bitcoin or ETH, probably some other top coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
May 04, 2020, 01:26:45 PM
This is true and I believe many people will agree with you, and also this is already happening as banks are trying to save and cut down costs and as expected the only issue is not everyone can buy goods with crypto. So actually what I'm doing is to hold like BTC and ETH, and a small amount of USDT which can be converted to fiat; so indirectly everyone still needs the banks until there is massive adoption of cryptocurrencies.

I like the fact that you mentioned "everyone still needs the banks". In as much as I'm a core crypto enthusiast and long term Bitcoin holder, i like when people say the reality. Clamoring for "buy crypto" doesn't mean you should invest foolishly in crypto, what if regulations in future ain't in your favor? Just saying even though I'm optimistic. Prepare for the worst while expecting the best, that's my point. The fact that banks have their cons doesn't mean we can do without them entirely, no its impossible for now.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
May 04, 2020, 01:04:54 PM
The advice is certainly good.  I think that this is a good investment option.  In connection with what is happening now, we all need to have a cryptocurrency portfolio and rely only on our own brains.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 04, 2020, 01:11:00 AM
My opinion is that for everyone. Due  to  carona-19 active all of the world. So we should be hold our investment, because most of countries faced by carona-19. So recovering will be long time. So it's no time to buy or sell your coins.l think  so.
I've decided for myself that this is a very good time to buy cryptocurrency. I think that fiat money this year will be subject to high inflation, and cryptocurrencies, on the contrary, will increase their value.

But the user should know the possible repercussions of buying crypto. Though, for me, I would also do the same but for those who are really newbie in crypto. They should know that crypto is a very risky investment and if they don't know what they are doing, they should not take the risk of buying as they might end up losing their money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 04, 2020, 01:06:51 AM
My opinion is that for everyone. Due  to  carona-19 active all of the world. So we should be hold our investment, because most of countries faced by carona-19. So recovering will be long time. So it's no time to buy or sell your coins.l think  so.
I've decided for myself that this is a very good time to buy cryptocurrency. I think that fiat money this year will be subject to high inflation, and cryptocurrencies, on the contrary, will increase their value.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 03, 2020, 11:24:23 PM
In 2008 bitcoin has not been created yet, but there are many crypto coins already now.
If financial crisis happening again, i think the outcome won't be the same because there are many altcoins to buy now and the situation is different from 2008.
Activity: 574
May 03, 2020, 04:19:15 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
May 03, 2020, 02:04:06 PM
This is true and I believe many people will agree with you, and also this is already happening as banks are trying to save and cut down costs and as expected the only issue is not everyone can buy goods with crypto. So actually what I'm doing is to hold like BTC and ETH, and a small amount of USDT which can be converted to fiat, so indirectly everyone still needs the banks until there is massive adoption of cryptocurrencies.
crypto is currently like an asset, not as a currency, we know that Fiat still plays an important role in this world, without fiat Bitcoin would be meaningless, but a revolution might happen in the next few years
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 03, 2020, 02:00:35 PM
This is true and I believe many people will agree with you, and also this is already happening as banks are trying to save and cut down costs and as expected the only issue is not everyone can buy goods with crypto. So actually what I'm doing is to hold like BTC and ETH, and a small amount of USDT which can be converted to fiat; so indirectly everyone still needs the banks until there is massive adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: