Pages:
Author

Topic: [AEON] Aeon Speculation - page 97. (Read 190016 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
October 01, 2015, 02:06:19 AM
In case you're wondering, here's the recent Aeon movements on Bittrex, which is the only exchange that still deals with them:  

I don't own any right now, but seeing as how smooth has impressed me with his technical competence so far, I think it's worth it to own 10k to 100k.  The things are basically free right now anyway.  With some solid development and love, perhaps they will get back on other exchanges.

P.S. It would be nice if you buttholes don't run the price up before I buy some - kthx.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
October 01, 2015, 02:06:04 AM
Self-moderated thread for discussion of Aeon trading and price speculation.  

• Off topic posts will be removed. Off topic includes any extensive discussion of other coins, promoting other coins, or posting of promotional materials from other coins.
  • Non-substantive comments such as Aeon sucks, Aeon is a scam, Aeon is great, Aeon to the moon, etc. are considered off topic. Every post and reply should add to the discussion.
  • Hostile trolling (which includes but is not limited to use of "meme" pictures to attack or demean) especially by sock puppet accounts is not allowed.
  • When quoting posts, please remove any large charts or other images unless the quoted post is at least one page old. Please shrink (or remove) large images in replies in all cases.
  • When I am speaking as the moderator, and only then, I will write in red. Other messages using red text are not permitted.

People speculating on Aeon may be out of their mind, seeing as how they are worth half a cent each (as of posting), and it was essentially a blockchain-on-lifesupport until recently when smooth breathed new life into it as a testbed for innovative cryptonote ideas.  I have no connection with smooth, but don't think he should control both speculation topics (as well as being a core dev of both coins) so this will put some neutrality into the ecosystem.  

edit, 10 November 2015:  
All cryptocurrency should be considered extremely risky, and Aeon is a new and development stage blockchain based on Cryptonote.  As such, it should be considered insanely risky.  In the past month I have bought a significant amount of Aeon, but I consider that money "gone".  If you decide to buy any Aeon, you should too.  No statements in this topic or elsewhere myself or others should be construed as any sort of investment advice because Aeon should never be considered an 'investment'.  It is an experimental cryptocurrency project, regardless of how euphoric this topic may become at times.  Make your own decisions and never believe anything you read without proving it to yourself first.  
Pages:
Jump to: