Pages:
Author

Topic: [AEON] Aeon Speculation - page 88. (Read 190016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 03, 2015, 05:29:48 PM
Nothing but drunkpegasus eating walls. Be levelheaded folks, you can get cheap coins

Is that a moon!?.  FULL SPEED AHEA-  

It was a wall.  Embarrassed  It was just a wall guys, false alarm.

Your moves confirmed what I said before, dumpers are waiting bullruns and its better just wait with buy orders.

everyone waiting for the poloniex add. youl see a dump depending how high it goes but monero volume will head towards aeon
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 03, 2015, 05:29:01 PM
poloniex should add this sooner or later.

edit:relist

As I said earlier I'm pretty sure what will happen is they will either relist it because its value and volume grows enough to make it compelling, or they will wait for a database version so the cost of supporting it isn't so high. For an exchange that runs dozens of wallets, needing several gigabytes of RAM for one coin is a big expense.

if bittrex can list it with volume of under 700btc then poloniex should have no problem. for poloniex its more about the coin rep and if it will be around long term. with you riding the bull it there is no doubt aeon will be popular. bittrex is easy to convince poloniex needs to be seduced more to add it. the past week has been good so i think the listing is near. they listed it with unknown dev, you have a rep many like you many don't. same was said about bitcoin and look where that is.

i like to concentrate on facts and your cool. your just hated when you expose facts and looking at the coins now, you were correct, thus my confidence in the coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 03, 2015, 05:27:01 PM
Nothing but drunkpegasus eating walls. Be levelheaded folks, you can get cheap coins

It was a wall.  Embarrassed  It was just a wall guys, false alarm.

Your moves confirmed what I said before, dumpers are waiting bullruns and its better just wait with buy orders.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
November 03, 2015, 05:19:47 PM

As I said earlier I'm pretty sure what will happen is they will either relist it because its value and volume grows enough to make it compelling, or they will wait for a database version so the cost of supporting it isn't so high. For an exchange that runs dozens of wallets, needing several gigabytes of RAM for one coin is a big expense.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
November 03, 2015, 02:38:09 PM

It was a wall.  Embarrassed  It was just a wall guys, false alarm.
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 03, 2015, 02:20:27 PM

legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 03, 2015, 02:15:38 PM
all alts are down, btc up once the btc crasg begins alts are up again
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 03, 2015, 02:15:13 PM
November 03, 2015, 02:05:27 PM

I have also asked Poloniex if they would consider adding AEON to the XMR market, they have responded that they could not comment on possible coin additions before the fact.. which depending on your outlook could be seen as an improvement to the "We have no plans to re-add AEON at this time" response i received 6 weeks ago.

I have gotten similar answers from them as well.  I think they are in a tricky situation because any statement they make can fundamentally change the value of a coin.  It's a very tricky game we are all tip toeing around (trying to be ethical).
Activity: 724
November 03, 2015, 02:01:00 PM
just look at the sell side weak until 40k

Bids absolutely hammered this morning.  Someone is intent on dumping at least 5 bitcoin's worth of Aeon quick onto the market.   Cheesy 

Goober me, looks like if I had been patient and not gone a buying spree last night I would have gotten some good deals this morning;  Oh well.  I have a good feeling about the future, and will happily hold my "bags".  Grin

But it's alot more fun to eat walls  Grin

I was kicking myself for selling too early, so I do not mind these market conditions. Mostly I am glad to see volume picking up on the coin and changing hands at these prices.. coins that rise too much too quickly tend to scare away new buyers.

I have also asked Poloniex if they would consider adding AEON to the XMR market, they have responded that they could not comment on possible coin additions before the fact.. which depending on your outlook could be seen as an improvement to the "We have no plans to re-add AEON at this time" response i received 6 weeks ago.
November 03, 2015, 12:32:11 PM

Bids absolutely hammered this morning.  Someone is intent on dumping at least 5 bitcoin's worth of Aeon quick onto the market.   Cheesy 

Goober me, looks like if I had been patient and not gone a buying spree last night I would have gotten some good deals this morning;  Oh well.  I have a good feeling about the future, and will happily hold my "bags".  Grin
Activity: 555
November 03, 2015, 06:16:10 AM
November 03, 2015, 04:00:16 AM
November 03, 2015, 03:07:33 AM
Or you've been sitting on a huge stash of Aeon you got for next to nothing before the 400,000 was gifted to smooth to get his reputation on board, and so now your public game is making everyone think they need to rush to buy, and you private game is taking profits while the bag holders think the party is just beginning.

Again just some conjecture. Who knows.

Nah, my online reputation is over 6 years and millions of words long (the americanpegasus account was started by me in 2008 on Reddit and spans across many websites), so even if you don't trust me personally one iota, you can rest assured the account itself is worth far more than a paltry few thousand dollars - nevermind the value of my integrity.  Considering there is a pretty public and traceable/verifiable record me owning 0 AEON prior to October 30th, and now holding about 1.4%-ish of the total initial emission, I'm not worried.  I bought my AEON using every last dime in my savings account, because my favorite thing to do with money is speculate on promising new tech.  I don't try to mislead others online (that I can remember), and am a pretty straight shooter.  I'll be using my stash of AEON (in the near term) to incentivize AEON development.  I've already PM'd one person about some potential AEON projects and have plans for more going forward.  

I certainly can't see putting any of what I've acquired back on the market anywhere near these levels, and if I do I'll give the community warning.  Therefore, you can consider what I've bought eliminated from the 'game'.   Wink  

I mean, despite my (verifiable) honestly, ultimately you're right - everyone has to make up their own minds.  There is no absolute truth - it's all just one big consensus.   Cool  

On another note, I was reading back through this thread and this was the moment I laughed out loud.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  I think if Aeon keeps going, we may one day have one of the most entertaining threads on the entire site here. 

Launch - crippled miner by Smooth

Wat?!

On top of everything else that's silly about it, I had nothing to do with the launch of either coin (in fact not even to do with the forking of the bitmonero repo, although I supported tacotime doing it), nor had I ever touched the miner code until something like 12+ months after the launch!

If you're going to make "scam" accusations, at least make ones that make some sense.

Activity: 420
Merit: 257
November 03, 2015, 02:08:03 AM
Or you've been sitting on a huge stash of Aeon you got for next to nothing before the 400,000 was gifted to smooth to get his reputation on board, and so now your public game is making everyone think they need to rush to buy, and you private game is taking profits while the bag holders think the party is just beginning.

Again just some conjecture. Who knows.
November 03, 2015, 01:10:37 AM

As always, bear in mind that I'm just a fool and not a very good trader at all.  No one should listen to me for advice, nor take anything I say seriously with regards to trading or prices.    Cheesy 

I'm just happy to be here and be part of this with you all.   Kiss
November 03, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
Alright fam, I saw something that looked like a great opportunity earlier.  I wasn't planning on purchasing any more Aeon, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to do a little teaching while I had a little fun too.  Roll Eyes

A lot of people don't understand the many double-moves and triple-moves that go on in a "game".  This is where "game theory" originated from in the 20th century, and in many ways can be abstracted up to proper strategy at higher levels.  Rest assured that though things like poker and trading alt coins can seem like silly fun, big organizations pay people $$$$$$ to use the same principles applied to much more high-stakes situations (like international diplomacy and stock acquisition). 

That being said, without further ado.  Wink 

If you reply, please don't requote the pictures!  Thanks!

November 03, 2015, 12:41:33 AM
can 100k come sooner than we think
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
November 02, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
20,000 bitcoins spent fighting over the comparitively small sum of 45k Aeon that was sold that day??  

I'm guessing that may be some kind of database glitch. Maybe all of the old data from before AEON was delisted and then relisted is being combined into one day.
November 02, 2015, 10:20:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: