Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 15. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 107
December 19, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
Bounty participates growing in the day by day because investors not interested to loss money, a of project scam. But in 2018 participants increased almost 200%. 2018 is the worst year because the market bearish damn high. Bounties not slump, the crypto market highly slump at the end of day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
It will surely die if the bounty hunter doesn't change their mindset. They should not aim for the bounty rewards current condition, but look forward to what the future brings to this bounty reward.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 19, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?

I don't think it's too much to worry about because we don't pay for bounty campaigns. when we need to do this in the market should be ready to collect and ready for future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
Yes, no doubt - 2018 was the worst year for bounty hunters. But I really hope that this situation will change over time. Indeed, many experts predict a recovery in the growth of the crypto market from next year, with the appreciation of reliable currencies. Therefore, for bounty hunters working conditions will improve.
Activity: 462
December 19, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
Last year, I regularly participated in various bounty promising programs. Now I have to admit that the remuneration there was really small. I very much hope that the market will recover, or the rewards in the bounty will increase so that this activity can become really profitable again.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 19, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
I think the bounty will also follow the rules of rejection, there will always be newcomers and the old away. Bounty will not die, it will become more complete, I think so.
definitely, the bounty will simply begin to change itself and adapt to the market at the moment(bear or bull). and in this area you can always earn
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 19, 2018, 04:48:25 AM
Bounty will not die even though in 2018 many projects failed. But this cannot make a comparison to determine the fate of the Bounty. We must be sure that with the Bounty project in 2019 there will be changes and it will be more developed.
Activity: 378
December 19, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
Bounties will also good if the market is in bullish as many ICO will launch their project thru ICO and that time will be advantage to the bounty hunters as those ICO will hit their softcap. Many investors will take a ride with the bullish market and will invest on those ICO. It's just about time and proper timing and soon we can be profitable in our bounties.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
Bounty is full of good advantages than disadvantages. Bounties will not be stop. Bounties will be more demanded in the futures in crypto. Even the market is in bearish or in bullish bounties principles still the same. Some went to shitcoins and some end up in good coins. Bounties is the open source of everyone who doesn't have enough money to start investment. It is the first step to investing with a decent profit from bounties result.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 19, 2018, 04:30:50 AM
I think the bounty will also follow the rules of rejection, there will always be newcomers and the old away. Bounty will not die, it will become more complete, I think so.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
December 19, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
No, bounties will not die because of the slump. As per the time, the market will get to recover again. Although there is potential in bounties. As well many good projects have existing in the crypto market. So still bounties are a good source of income.
Activity: 546
December 18, 2018, 07:01:19 PM
It actually may not die but we might see a far less interest in it compared to months back. But they are those who have continued with the bounties irrespective of its paltry pay with the hope that when the bull run comes, the coins will finally be worth something.
Activity: 602
December 18, 2018, 06:46:36 PM
2018 was not a good year for ICOs as it was difficult for them to raise the founds and get listed because of the bearish market conditions. Bounties were effected with this situation. We have to adopt to the market conditions and patiently wait for better market conditions.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 18, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
bounty depends on the market condition, if the market is good then bounty will stand but if the market keeps going down, bounty will slow down like we have seen currently, bounty hunting is not really interesting these days. but i am hoping things will improve.
Activity: 406
December 18, 2018, 06:36:51 PM
I don't think bounties will die anytime soon. It is very essential in able for the ICO to be successful. Its true that 2017 bounties are way better than this year but it doesn't mean that its over now. The rewards now in bounties are gradually decreasing because the market is also down and the number of participants are also increasing. Hopefully next year will be a good year for bounties.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
Just like you, i joined the cryptos in 2018, but i think that the beginning of the year was good in terms of bounty rewards, but ending of the year was not good at all, things get really ugly because of the bear market.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 18, 2018, 06:18:19 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
I don't think the slumps this year would be enough to kill bounty projects because there are still participants and also, bounty campaigns do play a huge role in order to advertise or to spread a project's popularity to the people which is important in order to gather investors for the project. There are indeed not much profit for this year from bounties but I think it will just not be enough to kill bounty campaigns.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
There are a lot of bounty participants now,  but most projects do not reach their soft cap or even if they do,  the money they pay to hunters is very small. But holding the coins obtained from bounties can be profitable when you hold the coins.
Activity: 336
December 18, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Bounty on bitcointalk will not die, until any year and up to any amount of participation, I'm sure all bounties will not be extinct
Activity: 378
December 18, 2018, 06:02:34 PM
2018 is still very much a live and some of the projects with good idea, active team and some other attributes such products that can attract mass adoption. Projects like thus have been keeping bounty going and at the same putting smile on the face of bounty hunters.
I believe 2019 will take a new form, that will make more rooms for bounty hunters to succeed more. So there won't be any limitation, except that the rules might be more tasking.
Pages:
Jump to: