Pages:
Author

Topic: After 2018 slump, Will bounties Die now ? - page 11. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 31, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
If it is right and wise to the choice of bounty, then even now you can make good money. These, of course, are not those space profits as at the end of 2017, but still at least some profit.
I think now is a good time to do bounty because most people left with bounty and there were only those who do in the long and do not expect short-term benefits ! I think the time will pay off.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 30, 2018, 04:31:32 PM
We are moving into an unexplored domain, nobody knows exactly what will happen and when. But blockchain technology and virtual coins will go on, and we - despite suffering - are among the pioneers. We hold on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 04:28:55 PM
If it is right and wise to the choice of bounty, then even now you can make good money. These, of course, are not those space profits as at the end of 2017, but still at least some profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 30, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Now ICO is experiencing a very difficult period due to the general and prolonged fall of the cryptocurrency market, the fall in investor activity and the increase in the number of frauds among ICO projects. However, as soon as these problems are resolved, the activity of the ICO will again be restored and, in my opinion, their number will further increase. However, this already requires government regulation of this type of activity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
December 30, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
I must tell you. it is time consuming. some pays less. also people get discouraged due to the fact that that some projects are just scam. working out your time to participate in a bounty to discover that such project is a scam. a lot of people has moved on. it is no longer interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2018, 03:25:27 PM
I think that many have noticed that now there is much less ICO than it was in 2017 and even throughout 2018. I think that at least another six months will last decline ICO, and only then it is possible that the ICO will again begin to gain popularity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 03:19:39 PM
The number of participants is not the problem bounty hunters are facing but the market condition, no matter how big amount of coin & token you accumulate the price won't make you to see profit.
To date, I see a very strong drop in activity on Bitcointalk. In any case, Bounty companies have very few participants, especially the company's signature. Although some projects are gaining very actively in two days more than 100 participants.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 30, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
The number of participants is not the problem bounty hunters are facing but the market condition, no matter how big amount of coin & token you accumulate the price won't make you to see profit.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
I think the bounty still exists and continues it's just that now there are a lot of fraudulent bounties so people say bounty as if nothing. I think bounty is still an alternative to making money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
bounty is a good way of the promotion and it won't die. there is a lack of quality ICO and that's why bounties are not so attractive as used to be.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
December 30, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
To my mind bounties has lost value at the moment and it is not profitable activity, it is quite impossible to gain 1000$ in this activity. maybe bull run will change it to the better
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 30, 2018, 02:54:18 PM
It is not the slump that is killing the bounties. On the other hand, most of the high quality users no longer participate in the bounty campaigns because very few of them pay their rewards honestly.
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 02:47:25 PM
I haven't joined bounties in 2017 but in 2018. And there is not much in them now.

Alot of bounty hunters saying that this has been the worst year and it was much better in 2017 and the problem is the number of participants has increased big time and because of that there is nothing much left in bounties now.

Is it true ? and if it is then the participants are going to grow even more in the coming years so that means the bounties will drop further. And if this happens then what will be the future of the bounty hunters and with that what will be the future of cryptos ?
Hello! All is now unsuccessful. The number of participants has increased, and the remuneration for projects decreases. I think something must change. We hope for the best.
Activity: 336
December 30, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
As long as there are new ICO there will always bounty campaign and bounty hunters, how else are they going to promote their project, with their own money, they will have to spend thousands of dollars on signature campaign alone, compare when they are giving only with their token they can allocate millions worth of their token.

If the current situation lasts a long time, then less and less new projects will appear every day. And this is good. Tired already worthless projects and their bounty campaigns.
I want to wait for the return of good projects with good earnings for advertising.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 30, 2018, 10:32:06 AM
As long as there are new ICO there will always bounty campaign and bounty hunters, how else are they going to promote their project, with their own money, they will have to spend thousands of dollars on signature campaign alone, compare when they are giving only with their token they can allocate millions worth of their token.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 30, 2018, 10:16:58 AM
Absolutely Not! Bounties are part of the genetic make up of cryptocurrency projects. For obvious reasons, bounties contribute a whole lot to the success and outreach of most if not all projects and as such project developers take them seriously. The current market situation has affected just about anything in the industry but going as far as saying bounties will die off is unimaginable. The rules and terms of bounty engagements may change with the current market conditions but ultimately, bounties will survive the times.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 30, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
Bounty conditions will still depend on market conditions. if the market is still red, then the bounty will also go red and may disappear. but if the market is green, especially coins that become a bounty platform such as etherum, xlm, or waves, then the bounty will also go up with them and the bounty will never die.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 30, 2018, 02:25:49 AM
No bounties will not die. Yes year 2017 was better year for bounty hunters in order to earn money and this year we earn in pennies because of bad market conditions as well as high number of participation in the bounties but in order to earn one should improve his skillset and rather focusing on social media campaigns one should focus on translation, making youtube videos, article writing these are high paying campaigns and even some of us are making good from these campaigns. We see many project scammed this year and on the other hand some countries are trying to regulate If regulated then we will see less number of bounties launched because of strict rules and regulation. In order to survive as a bounty hunter one should improve their skillset further to participate in any campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 04:28:05 AM
For generosity not to die,  need to improve the quality of ICO, this is the main task today, otherwise the old Bounty schemes of ICO projects will lead to the collapse of the entire ICO system
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 28, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
no, I don't think bounty will die, bounty is a pretty good market strategy where the allocation of funds is minimal to get a lot of promotions in a few weeks or even years.the bounty will continue to exist along with crypto. that's just my opinion
Pages:
Jump to: