Pages:
Author

Topic: After a Bad Sell - page 9. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:38:13 AM
when you make a terrible offer, you don't need to lament since that as of now happened and you have to acknowledge this. just by doing this, you can proceed onward and continue attempting to purchase and offer. regardless of how enormous your lament, despite everything you have to keep on making another benefit and recoup you're lost and you can make due in the hardest market ever.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
What I can suggest is that you should not sell if it seems that you won’t be able to earn a satisfying profit. There always a choice to hold your coins until the prices fully booms. But if you really insist on selling, then just don’t sell them all and keep some for you to sell in the future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:29:58 AM
In situations like this, I think the first thing to do is to be very patient no matter what situation the market is and how much it falls because you never can tell when it will begin to rise. You should learn to wait until when the market recover form the fall before you make any decision and for you to be able to make reasonable profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 27, 2018, 05:24:14 AM
I think to understand when to sell is the hardest..if you want to HODL you need to forget about the price no matter what.Sometimes I also think how other people manage to buy and sell and buy, when at the same time you HODL and nothing changes.
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 05:20:13 AM
I think these things are inevitable and you have to be able to handle anything.

Because we can't predict the price of crypto-currency, don't regret selling it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
The main thing is that you made a profit. Do not worry about not getting a big profit. Growth or fall is very difficult to predict. You need to have a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 04:57:46 AM
The things you do like that, of course, will be dismayed because we sell in a low condition and we suffered losses. To look for the profit of course we have to be patient if under such conditions do not join the panic selling your coins. Invest in the long term will be more beneficial for the future.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 04:11:51 AM
Your problem almost everyone has gone through. We can not predict anything. And I usually sell 50% and hold 50%.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 04:07:24 AM
yes it also happens many times to me, I think it's because I can not yet in trading, I'm still studying in trading. so I'm still in a hurry to make a decision. Sometimes even I do not get a profit, now get a small profit does not matter to me, most importantly there are still benefits that I receive.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 02:52:43 AM
I will advice to you to please hold your coin as long as you can. Because it is the basic method to earn money. It is good for everyone especially for beginners like you. If you don't want to lose money after selling, just go hold your coin until the coin pump. Always remember that you should sell your coin if you just already earn some profit. Always do your own research and god bless you.
Activity: 155
July 27, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
The Unpredictability of the crypto coming in play that is.   wrong timing has cost quite a number of people good amounts of money  before and you are not the only one, sometimes its just better to accept what you have and move on for you can never have it all
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
July 27, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
We all make mistakes, and you must understand this. The market of crypto currency is very unpredictable, and we can not know exactly how events will develop in the future. The main thing is that we learn a lesson from our mistakes.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
July 27, 2018, 02:29:55 AM
Be more patient in the next time and foreget about these losses. You will earn more money that you have lost really and I think you should be just more careful here.

this is what we should do in the next time because we really need a patient to wait for the price and sometimes, we need to wait for a long time. I think every trader have the experience of the bad sell but some of them can get up and still try to trade so they can make another profit. don't get frustrated if you get a loss because of the bad sell because you can make a profit again in the future.
    Indeed, having patience is a great weapon we have to use, to gain success in the battle we contour in this cryptoworld. As an investor, I prefer to keep my coins for long term investment than selling it at very cheap. Many investor do panic selling their coins that may be a reason of getting loss and may regret by the end. I only suggest to wait patiently and keep holding your coins untill the market will grow at immensely profitable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 27, 2018, 01:54:11 AM
Be more patient in the next time and foreget about these losses. You will earn more money that you have lost really and I think you should be just more careful here.

this is what we should do in the next time because we really need a patient to wait for the price and sometimes, we need to wait for a long time. I think every trader have the experience of the bad sell but some of them can get up and still try to trade so they can make another profit. don't get frustrated if you get a loss because of the bad sell because you can make a profit again in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
After a major successful / unsuccessful deal, the first thing I do is leave the market for a week. This advice was in the book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator." In general, this is a very useful book for working on the stock exchange and it does not matter on which particular exchange you work. Emotions from lost profits or a bad deal need to be turned off, emotions in the market in general are a big evil and do not make money.

I even decided to take a vacation for more than a month, but if you really believe to withdraw most of the profits or even after a big loss, life must be balanced so as not to give up easily with emotion, there needs to be inner calm that can only be obtained by vacation . So far I was able to muffle emotions with yoga, it happened when bitcoin started downtrend since the beginning of the year and I suffered huge losses
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 04:56:40 AM
After a bad sell, maybe you just have to charge it from experience, then look deeper and study crypto more then try and try until you succed!
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 04:05:08 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

Hey man, the same thing happened to me many a times. I sold many of my good investment for a short term profit and as a result i missed on huge profits. Believe me i invested in some of the most promising project out there like NEO(Antshare) ICO, ARK ICO, bought eth when it was 6$, XMR, GOLEM, MONACO, etc., i made small profit on most of them but sold them all and got left out on the big profit, so all i can suggest is that never sell off all your bag instead sell an amount and hold onto the rest of your investment.
Once you are there in the world of the crypto currency, you will experience certain situation in which you will not be able to make the right decision and that you will end up losing most of your money. However, you need not to feel dishearten and that you must stay firm in every possible situation. Do not lose hope and try to look for the ways which can help you in recovering that loss.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
The fine contrivance in my envisaging is try to not concern interpreting a lengthened future, on the other hand cause your terminations and cause a transaction meaningful with new animate
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 22, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
I'ts very sad(. The same thing happened to me last year. I especially regret VTC which I had bought at the price of 0,25 USD for 1 coin and sold for 0,75 USD, and then it jumped to 5 USD. This mistake cost me a good new car or a year of mortgage payments. Things happen, we can't always make right decisions!
Pages:
Jump to: