Pages:
Author

Topic: After a Bad Sell - page 7. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
August 15, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?

You know it is truly disappointing honestly... Because after waiting for too long and you decided to sell it then the price will goes up... It will a bad scenario... It is very difficult to wait and if that is the case we cant blame ourselves for selling it... But if that is the case i will accept it because it is my decision... Maybe that profit is not for you well better luck next time..
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:07:42 AM
If you sell bad items then your credibility will be reduced. Next time do not dare to buy or business with you. Just for profit, that's not the way it is. But when you sell your pennies then the price of it is higher then you do not know the opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 10:00:40 AM
So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
for minimizing that i'd advise delaying selling for two days. you just tell yourself - ok, ive decided to sell. and i'll do that, just wait another two days. then it'll be clear
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 09:53:59 AM
how to overcome this is to make it as an experience that means a lot to you, next time be patient and don't panic easily
Activity: 152
August 15, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
Trading on every market means not only profits, but losses also. You will have bad sells in the future. Personally I sell only if i need some emergency in money or I know how can I overtake the loss by investing in something else.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 15, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Now the market is a situation where everyone can have a bad sale, because the price of crypto currency continues to fall!
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Always face the same situation like you, when I sell my altcoin or bitcoin price is growing up, but when I keep holding and waiting my asset is still the same and more lower. Maybe I am not lucky and have wait for best time to sell my altcoin or bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 01:34:47 AM
I could suggest you to avoid this situations is to sell partial quantity, and keep some with you,
I advise you to sell 50% coin and hold 50%, so when the price goes up you still keep selling the remaining 50% of the coin for sale
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 01:27:07 AM
I'm trying to forget that I made a mistake and lost money . No need to lose heart, you need to try to earn more
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 12:25:14 AM
actually, nothing we can do if we make a bad sell but we still have a chance to recover the loss by doing trading on another coin. I am sure that we can make a profit again especially if we can get one or two coins that can increase in the short time so we can get our money's back. I know this will be hard to do because we need to find a profitable coin in the market so we can buy at the low price and we sell at the high price and it will need time to recover.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 10:24:41 PM
I comprehend this fell,i remebem when I play stock,i dependably do the same you,i hold for a long time,it fall an a large portion of the value I purchase I don't sell,but when it grow up and I have a couple of benefit I additionally sold out and after that it boom,i am exceptionally regret,now I figure you should set a cost cutloss and a the value you will pitch to take benefit
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 08:23:50 PM
Therefore, before you decide to hold your coin, you must analyze it first. Whether he has a feasibility value for long-term detention or not, does he have a competent team in developing his coins or not, so he can have good potential in the future. The rankings above and also the large community have important factors to know the worth of the coins.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 07:35:25 PM
After a bad sale comes the experience! Experience is expensive and it must be earned. Experience is the most valuable thing a person has. Thanks to the experience in the future it will be possible to earn good money. Traders are not born, they become traders!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 10, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

The share of cryptocurrency is 15% of all my investments. I diversify risks, so I'm always glad even if the profit is small. Profit is profit! Don't regret the lost one! There'll be many options to make money! Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
In my experience after a bad sell just make a decision that how can you recover what you've loss just like when you are betting a game or in a gambling, yes it is very risky so that's why you must be ready about all of this. And besides this is cryptocurrency expect the unexpected about your coins and how you can deal with this problem especially in times like this. All you to do is relax and invest more coins and join more ICO and bounty so that you can learn and enjoy what is crypto means to become a millionaire.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
The first time I got acquainted with crypto, I realized that these are risks, so I invested the amount that I do not mind losing
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:25:40 AM
Feel so sad..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
Bad sale is a good experience. This error, on which you need to learn and draw certain conclusions. Crypto currency should not be satisfied, because at any moment it can fall very much in price. Therefore, you must be patient to get the expected benefits.
Activity: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
I had similar situations, I also made a mistake . I don't see anything wrong with that .
copper member
Activity: 97
August 08, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

It is necessary to analyze the situation and if the moment is lost I do not enter the market. But if there is a prospect of growth - I buy. If there is a prospect of falling - I'm selling. Everything depends on the analysis of the situation on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: