Pages:
Author

Topic: After a Bad Sell - page 5. (Read 3788 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
I've also felt the same thing as you, it can be used as an experience and take learning, you can correct yourself after making a sale at the wrong time.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 09:54:23 PM
How does this always happen to us.  There are 1,000's of stories.   Can it be coincidence that we always have this happen to us and rarely make the lucky trade for a win?  I feel like I'm in the matrix when I hear these stories aver and over.  It's as though we each have our own program running and we always get screwed over.  Still fun to keep trying though!
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 22, 2018, 09:41:27 PM
I don't think you alone have made a bad sell, but almost everyone has experienced it.
if I was asked what I should do again in this situation I would look for new alt coins again to invest and research the price hystory of the new alt coins.
because what is clear is that there is nothing to be regretted from every decision we take.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
I think you should be very happy since profit is still profit. It is a good think that you still profited even for a small percentage instead of thinking how much about losses. Which would you prefer to think over?
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
As no one truly knows what will happen the next minute, it is always advisable to sell in bit. My friend taught me a stranger which i used to take out my capita first in every trade then wait the profit out to increase more. And even if it fails to perform again at least I no longer lost i have my capital back. Just learn to sell in bits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 05:24:56 PM
If you trade you will always have a risk to lose. Only those who do nothing don’t make mistakes. In a view to don’t lose a lot you have to study everyday and don’t risk too much.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 21, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
Nothing needs to be done after. It is necessary to draw up a plan BEFORE the onset of events. Make a plan when you are calm. You can include nice music. Without words. Spend a few days or hours. And always follow the plan.
You should not concentrate on your failures. You need to come up with a strategy that you will follow in order to make a profit. Do not despair, you need to move on the success.
You need to learn from those mistakes that you've done, we do have our own versions of things like this regretting when we already sell it out, while most of the time we've been getting greed when we are expecting that the value will grow more, instead of selling our coins we hold it and when we see that the value fells we also regrets, there's should always be a set of plans when we are in this business, you can split the numbers of coins to sell and hold some portions just in case value pumped more you still have some to sell again.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
August 21, 2018, 07:13:58 AM
Just let me know when you plan to sell something again Smiley
I might just sheer some profit with you then

So this happened to me twice this week, first I sold Bitcoin Cash and the next day, it started booming and has not up considerably and still going strong, then I sold Golem and boom it goes too.

What do you do in such situations? When you finally sell for a small profit after a long wait but then you realize that you missed on big profit with you bad timing.
How do you deal with this? Any tips to minimize this or overcome after such bad timing decisions?
Activity: 484
August 21, 2018, 06:49:36 AM
After you make the wrong decision and realize it after selling it? This is terrible, and you are too scared of the risks that it brings, panic and make the wrong decision. I hope you have a better understanding of this market and do not make decisions that are unimaginable.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 06:49:01 AM
I personally think when we regret the decisions we have taken as a risk in the world of crytocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
Nothing needs to be done after. It is necessary to draw up a plan BEFORE the onset of events. Make a plan when you are calm. You can include nice music. Without words. Spend a few days or hours. And always follow the plan.
You should not concentrate on your failures. You need to come up with a strategy that you will follow in order to make a profit. Do not despair, you need to move on the success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 21, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
What I can suggest you avoid this situation is to sell partial quantity and keep some then you can get a chance to sell at higher if prices go again high.

Also, if you have made already enough profit from your investment then we shouldn't worry about these things because we can't always time the market. Now you need to find other good coins to invest and make more profit.

That's right. Also, I think that you need to check out the market more and how it is trending. Pumps and surges may go for some time, and so, instead of selling your coins that you have held so patiently, after only a short gain would not be fruitful. Instead, in my opinion, I think, it's better if you would check out the market and see if the gain would go for some more time, and if it is, check out the value it has gained in comparison with your profit margin. If you see that after, say a couple of weeks, you have reached such margin, then you can sell it without any regret, since even if it increases, you can still say that you sold it at a value at par with your desired margin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
August 21, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
Activity: 434
August 21, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
I think you should control your emotions and sell only on profit and or cut loss.

Maybe diversifying more can help too.
Always face the same situation like you, when I sell my altcoin or bitcoin price is growing up, but when I keep holding and waiting my asset is still the same and more lower.
Maybe I am not lucky and have wait for best time to sell my altcoin or bitcoin.
Activity: 854
August 21, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
I think you should control your emotions and sell only on profit and or cut loss.

Maybe diversifying more can help too.
Activity: 616
August 21, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
I usually blame myself for being in a hurry, but then I reassure myself that "everything that isn't done is for the best." So you had to do it and learn this lesson, that do not rush to do the action. We in Russia have a good popular saying "measure seven times, cut once" that is, this saying says that before you do something you need to think seven times, and only then do it. And most importantly do not torment yourself for a long time for these mistakes is experience, and it is priceless.
Activity: 99
August 21, 2018, 03:41:23 AM
I think like that can happen to anyone, whether a newbie or who has experience in trading. because trading does not only require experience but also skills.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
what can be done in this situation ? nothing to do ... just continue to invest on
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
if we realize about the bad sell that we made, we are getting the important lesson to increase our skills, and with this experience, we can learn what our mistake so we can know how to fix the error. besides that, we can learn more about analyzing the market, especially with the coin because every coin has different movements so we can know what we need to do for the coin. don't be too sad when we made a bad sell because behind of that, and we are ready to make a big profit in the future.
Activity: 32
August 19, 2018, 11:27:21 PM
I am really sorry for you, you are not lucky enough, I believe you will be better next time
Pages:
Jump to: