Pages:
Author

Topic: After Aug 1st and SegWit - page 4. (Read 3375 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
Without a HardFork the main prediction here is that the price will skyrocket. In few months Bitcoin can be pricing $4500 or even more.

But seems things won't happen so fast, we need to wait what will happen right after August 1, maybe there will be a delay of days or weeks until things come back to the normal as we see today.
I also see this one coming. In August 1 there would be a split on mining and bitcoin itself. And with that split bitcoin is affected by that. Which makes the transaction of bitcoin faster and easier. And with that some bitcoins will not be known as bitcoin when there would be a new copy of bitcoin. Some sites will not accept the old bitcoin. But the copy of bitcoin for me is only a FUD so they can buy your bitcoins at low price. Bitcoin will probably be pumping after August 1.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 15, 2017, 09:15:28 PM
I see a lot of threads talking about the BIG date regarding August 1st.

But there are no threads about whats going to happen after August 1st. There will be an August 2nd (My birthday) so lets talk about that...

Predictions/Price/ etc...

I want to hear some thoughts.

My plan is to buy up BTC in the coming weeks and HODL

maybe bitcoin will be split as many rumor said but for sure, lets we wait until that time and see what is happen. but i am predicting that the price will down deep, maybe will reach in under $1,500 or more. but after that, i see that a big chance for the price to increase back and reach more high price. how much you want to buy btc? if you want to buy lot of btc, i suggest you to wait a moment, watch situations, make a little analyze of the trend, history, order buy and order sell in the exchange or you can place an order buy with in many price range for example 3 or 5 price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
July 15, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

But there are no threads about whats going to happen after August 1st. There will be an August 2nd (My birthday) so lets talk about that...

There are 1000 too many
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=57.0

Will bitcoin go under 2000 dollars until august 1?
Bitcoin price is sliding down because of the Fork. What will happen today?
Buckle Up: Bitcoin Price Heads For Below $2,000 As August 1 Nears
Probability of HARD FORK is 80% !
Price dump from a Bitcoin folk?
Will you buy more bitcoin? what price that are you waiting for after 1 Aug?
Not waiting until 1 Aug now the price is $1983. The uncertain situation make bitcoin holders panic so they hurry to sell bitcoin. They sell in cash or other cryptos but in my opinions they sell in cash because all the price of altcoins also down too. Some altcoin holders I think sell in cash too. I think it is like rush of in banking Industry. If the cryptocurrencies are managed by banks I think the banks will be banckrupt because many people draw they money.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
July 15, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

A good plan, prepare as much money as you have. When your BTC segwite will double. You will become rich.
It's time you buy BTC as much as possible, 1000 $ might be a good price.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
July 15, 2017, 08:56:43 PM
I see bitcoin after months of 1st August raise to 4000-5000$.
But before bitcoin will fall low. to 1400-1700 ...
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
July 15, 2017, 08:30:37 PM
Without a HardFork the main prediction here is that the price will skyrocket. In few months Bitcoin can be pricing $4500 or even more.

But seems things won't happen so fast, we need to wait what will happen right after August 1, maybe there will be a delay of days or weeks until things come back to the normal as we see today.

$4500 wow, i like this prediction, lol, this will be magnificent, and everyone should be extremely happy.

But if a hardfork happens? I think it's ok, we get bitcoins in each blockchain...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 15, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

There are 1000 too many

Yeah all of those threads deal with before aug 1st.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 15, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

There are 1000 too many

July 15, 2017, 08:22:05 PM
I actually just got my nano ledger in the mail yesterday  Smiley Smiley

I know no ones knows what's gonna happen. But price predictions after aug 1st??
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 15, 2017, 08:11:25 PM
Please just make sure you are using a wallet that gives you access to your private keys, and back them up in a secure spot!

I use Exodus and export my private keys and keep them in a safe location. An even better option is to purchase a Trezor or Ledger, especially if you have a large amount of BTC.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

So is the hardfork 100%?

No. it is not sure yet. You still need to wait for that confirmation. As of now, you see the prices are going down just because of fear in people or most of them want to play safe so they are selling bitcoins and keeping cash in hand ready to jump in once these things settled. If you're not holding a lot of BTC then no need to worry because surely prices will go higher in the longer run.
July 15, 2017, 07:47:32 PM

So is the hardfork 100%?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

July 15, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: