Pages:
Author

Topic: After death - page 10. (Read 17662 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 27, 2017, 10:14:05 AM
Since man is a spirit, Death is the separation of the human spirit from the body. Eventually the spirit returns to the maker which is God, who judges all spirits. I am speaking as a Christian on this issue.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 27, 2017, 03:43:26 AM
There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.
After death is judgment Notting more than that. Should we question about what we have limited knowledge of? The only word that is real is the words of God. The words of God came to his prophets through revelations and that words said " after death then judgment. For those that do good will be with the lord and for those that do evil to hell fire.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
January 26, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

When biological death takes hold, rest assured this is the very end of you. There is no more "you" left when the brain neurons finally stop firing. The only reason people feel there is something more like a "soul" or a "spirit", is because in homo sapiens, life has reached a self-conscious state. This self consciousness can easily lead you to believe that there is more than the biological, but self consciousness is itself grounded in the biological makeup, as it emerges out of the neuronal firings going on in our brains and bodies, but primarily our brains. When reality settles in, darkness prevails. Believe it. The light only goes on in the living. In fact, technically you can't speak of the dead, because there are no more of "you" to be referred to at all. There is simply nothing.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
January 26, 2017, 02:16:01 PM
No one really knows if life after death exist or not, but there's one thing for sure. As the post above said, " There were even experiments where human body was weighted before and after death and there were significant differences" is a great proof that something is going out of a person's body that we can't see when one dies. Maybe reincarnation is real, but there's a possibility that it isn't and there is another possibility we can't even think of that happens when someone dies.

I really think that science, soon or later, will be able to find out about spiritual world and what happen with our body after death.
We have many experience from people who died or was death for a short time, but recovered and come back (close to death experiences).
When you read all this testimonies, it's impossible to deny that we continue to live after our physical death (death of our body).
I think that God didn't created us to live only short time on the earth but to live eternally with him in Heaven.
The problem is that many of these people saw completely different things. Some saw the light, some a tunnel with a light on one end, some complete darkness. Maybe these are images our brain projects right before the complete shutdown. You'd have to somehow connect to the nervous system of a dying brain and see what it does when the neurons are degenerating. I think a good idea would be to ask people who suffered a stroke, what visions they had and how it felt when part of their brain stopped working.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2017, 12:58:51 PM
When you died i know that you will live again in another world you only died in your body not your soul it self so maybe you're going to travel into another world that no one will see it only you and also those people who died already too. I know science will discover this kind where soul come.

That's a good way to look at though not very realistic. I don't see any way that science can prove there's another life after the one that we're living right now as I think scientists know well enough to study first the things that can benefit us while we're still alive than venturing to what's going to happen after death.
Merit: 500
January 26, 2017, 12:38:26 PM
When you died i know that you will live again in another world you only died in your body not your soul it self so maybe you're going to travel into another world that no one will see it only you and also those people who died already too. I know science will discover this kind where soul come.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
January 26, 2017, 11:08:30 AM
No one really knows if life after death exist or not, but there's one thing for sure. As the post above said, " There were even experiments where human body was weighted before and after death and there were significant differences" is a great proof that something is going out of a person's body that we can't see when one dies. Maybe reincarnation is real, but there's a possibility that it isn't and there is another possibility we can't even think of that happens when someone dies.

I really think that science, soon or later, will be able to find out about spiritual world and what happen with our body after death.
We have many experience from people who died or was death for a short time, but recovered and come back (close to death experiences).
When you read all this testimonies, it's impossible to deny that we continue to live after our physical death (death of our body).
I think that God didn't created us to live only short time on the earth but to live eternally with him in Heaven.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 26, 2017, 04:33:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
January 26, 2017, 01:16:52 AM
We already know that human body creates energy and that energy goes back to the universe after our death, because energy can't cease to exist, it can only change its form. There were even experiments where human body was weighted before and after death and there were significant differences, so something escapes from the body when we die. Is it a soul? Who knows. THere are people who were born with memories of other people, who lived before them. How would you explain it?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2017, 06:42:49 PM
This is a really hard question. I think that the only the body die and the soul life further.

We live than only in another dimesion.
We now only see 3 dimesions because our body, but i think,
that there are a lot of more what we can see when we leave our body.
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 25, 2017, 06:01:20 PM
I remember child I was very afraid of the death, me even had a nightmare there. My parents to reassure me told me that when that we died we were reincarnated in animal. This theory to market until certain one age or I me sui reported that when died we became again dust.
Unfortunately life after death does not exist. For their complacency, of course you can think that, but I believe that we have to live now. Then you have no chance. And don't be afraid to die. It is a deliverance from suffering.

No one can really be sure if theres life after death or if death is already final. And i think we shouldn't really worry about that because we have our lives in front of us and we need to make the most out of it. For me i think in a way death is finality. So whatever you can do to make your stay in this life worthwhile then by all means do it.
Activity: 262
January 20, 2017, 02:22:00 PM
I remember child I was very afraid of the death, me even had a nightmare there. My parents to reassure me told me that when that we died we were reincarnated in animal. This theory to market until certain one age or I me sui reported that when died we became again dust.
Unfortunately life after death does not exist. For their complacency, of course you can think that, but I believe that we have to live now. Then you have no chance. And don't be afraid to die. It is a deliverance from suffering.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
January 20, 2017, 02:17:39 PM
Activity: 282
January 20, 2017, 01:46:01 PM

People who know that they are dying, especially if it happens quickly, like in a car accident where you have only minutes of life left, become very realistic. They put aside their foolish ideals of life, including the fact that God does not exist. They fear having to meet Him, because they know instinctively that they have not obeyed His laws during their lives.

You too, will one day put aside your foolish ideals of your life and realize when you meet the Great One, that you have not obeyed his laws during your life. It will be too late then.

His laws? What laws? There aren't any.

When you reply please try to avoid any assumptions, fallacies or circular logic.

If you believe in Jesus then you go to Heaven, if you don't, you go to Hell.
I can't believe that here we are in 2017 and people still got this ridiculous idea in their head.
Nobody know what happens when we die. Nobody.
People that claim they know what happens and present it as fact are liars.
Speculation what happens is fine of course (we've all done that), claiming it as fact is not.

That's all it ever will be, blind speculation. Nothing more.

In this modern day and age, you seem a little uninformed. Let me make it easy for you, what happens: Clinical death occurs when the person's heartbeat, breathing and circulation stop. Four to six minutes later, biological death occurs. That's when brain cells begin to die from lack of oxygen, and resuscitation is impossible.

There, now you too are informed with knowledge we possess in 2017. Smiley

After death nothing will happen. I also think a person's life while the human brain alive. I know of no convincing argument to believe in an afterlife. Sure it is a fiction for the purpose of exploitation by the religious instinct of man.

The human brain is simply the interface that the real, spiritual, spirit-body human uses to interact with this world. Death will simply cause the person to lose his connection with this world. Many (if not all) of his other spiritual connections will remain intact.

Cool
Interface never manages life support system. You are contrary to the principles of management. If the brain doesn't want to do something then nobody can force you. So the interface itself does not.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 20, 2017, 01:28:16 PM

People who know that they are dying, especially if it happens quickly, like in a car accident where you have only minutes of life left, become very realistic. They put aside their foolish ideals of life, including the fact that God does not exist. They fear having to meet Him, because they know instinctively that they have not obeyed His laws during their lives.

You too, will one day put aside your foolish ideals of your life and realize when you meet the Great One, that you have not obeyed his laws during your life. It will be too late then.

When you reply please try to avoid any assumptions, fallacies or circular logic.

I can't believe that here we are in 2017 and people still got this ridiculous idea in their head.
Speculation what happens is fine of course (we've all done that), claiming it as fact is not.

In this modern day and age, you seem a little uninformed. Let me make it easy for you, what happens: Clinical death occurs when the person's heartbeat, breathing and circulation stop. Four to six minutes later, biological death occurs. That's when brain cells begin to die from lack of oxygen, and resuscitation is impossible.

After death nothing will happen. I also think a person's life while the human brain alive. I know of no convincing argument to believe in an afterlife. Sure it is a fiction for the purpose of exploitation by the religious instinct of man.

The human brain is simply the interface that the real, spiritual, spirit-body human uses to interact with this world. Death will simply cause the person to lose his connection with this world. Many (if not all) of his other spiritual connections will remain intact.

Cool
Activity: 240
January 19, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's Me bikihabana
January 19, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

Activity: 248
January 19, 2017, 10:36:13 AM
There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

And what would this prove? I for example do not believe in God or heaven or hell. Religion is a fairy tale for adults which aims to intimidate people and force them to pay off the mythical threat. And after his death a void, but you do not tell us.
Activity: 471
January 19, 2017, 10:27:52 AM
Succumbing to religion. Sigh, nothing ever changes...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
January 19, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: