Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 21. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
ICO is now running a couple of days. Does anyone know how much money they have already raised? Couldn't find anything on their website.

Many people suggested already a counter, but there has not been a change yet. Hopefully the devs will read this
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ICO is now running a couple of days. Does anyone know how much money they have already raised? Couldn't find anything on their website.
Activity: 462
The purpose of the ico is raise fund and reach out 2000 restaurants

that's not such a lofty goal in new york as it would seem. totally doable, just let's see if the ICO goes well

Of course it's doable especially in a city like New York, where you can find restaurant next to restaurant next to restaurant. But it also would be great if they would have already some partners who are going to use their hardware Smiley
I think that's is one of the best cities in the world to start a project like that if not the best.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

that's not such a lofty goal in new york as it would seem. totally doable, just let's see if the ICO goes well

Of course it's doable especially in a city like New York, where you can find restaurant next to restaurant next to restaurant. But it also would be great if they would have already some partners who are going to use their hardware Smiley
Activity: 588

The project is undoubtedly interesting and necessary, but how long will it take to implement it into the system?

Not that much, most of the installation are going to happen the next year, starting from January

As I feel Q1 2018 is the booming time for all these new projects and venture. I hope implementation will be done at the earliest and if we see the users start accepting it then we will have a bright future.

I really think 2018 is going to be a year where we are going to see some results of the long term projects. Really exciting times now and happy that I can witness it. For the restaurant market it is also time for some new technologies, I think reorder came in a right time
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 294
nice, reOrder Implementing this platform in over 2000 restaurant
thats sound to a stable cash flow Smiley
Really, where did you get this information? Did they already have an agreement with these restaurants?

As far as I know, there is no such deal yet with these restaurants. But I really want to see that to be fulfilled.
nice, reOrder Implementing this platform in over 2000 restaurant
thats sound to a stable cash flow Smiley
Really, where did you get this information? Did they already have an agreement with these restaurants?
Activity: 294
The project is undoubtedly interesting and necessary, but how long will it take to implement it into the system?

Not that much, most of the installation are going to happen the next year, starting from January

As I feel Q1 2018 is the booming time for all these new projects and venture. I hope implementation will be done at the earliest and if we see the users start accepting it then we will have a bright future.

I think 2017 is a BOOMING year for crypto in general. I can only imagine the growth it will have in 2018. And with projects like this, I can only say that 2018 will be a golden year for crypto. The service that reOrder will be giving is badly needed in this space so I am fully supporting this product. I really wish for the success of this project. Please devs don't screw this up just like the majority of ICO projects that only come and go.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Merit: 310
Just wanted to read more reviews about Reorder, but I could not find much. They are listed here https://coinclarity.com/ico-events/reorder/ but some info is missing. I suggest Reorder should work more on their marketing, because the ICO market is very competitive right now

That a good suggestion worth to consider. I hope DEV team would intensify their marketing campaign on this project. Smiley
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
project is very useful - reOrder can to increase the economic efficiency of stores, bars, cafes and restaurants by using payment terminals and other instruments and devices, connected to cloud system, I think this project will succeed

Good observation. It is also worth mentioning that this project aims to disrupt the way restaurants do their business and same with customers on how they  do their ordering  in the reOrder platform.
Looks good I wouldn't call it a disruption but I'm sure that's going to have a high impact.

True it's just another great system to implement. Just another option for restaurant goers. I think this will explode because of the use value and simplicity of the system. There will be a great demand for this for sure. But the key part of the success of ReOrder will lie on marketing and partnerships. I hope they can gather as many partner establishments as possible so that the mainstream use of ReOrder is inevitable. Hopefully it will continue to outside of NYC fast.
Activity: 490
nice 30% bonus for early adopter now. is there anywhere shows counter for raised funds?

I was on their site before, but its already removed now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Reorder has already a demo of the product, and show some photos of terminal, I think it’s a good start to show the product to people. Investors need and like to have informations before invest, its a good point to have a sucessfull ico.

Some photos of the terminal ... I think it should be no problem to make an video with them using the terminal as they stated they have an working prototype and a running software. Shouldn't be too hard and would boost their trust. Also it would probably bring in a lot more investors as they could see that this thing is really working.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?

Automation has never been good for (production) workers. I guess in the case of Reorder, it will also not be beneficial for restaurant personnel. But I dont think you can stop this development. 

most jobs will disappear in the end .. everything will be done by AI and bots.. I hope they will provide some sort of universal income.
Because of this, I value a search for continuous knowledge, projects like reorder are increasingly grandiose and allow for the advancement and acceleration of gigantic services, many complain about the lack of human interaction and reduction of positions, but evolving is inevitable, many classes of workers need to be adapt and monitor this evolution. Reorder is just following the normal flow of costs and providing an evolution in service delivery, by perfecting this segment I see so much potential in its ICO

You're right, if automation and robotics are cheaper and more efficient than humans then it doesn't make much sense to keep paying humans. But the goal of reOrder was to increase the minimum wage so that's why I asked how.

I don't think it's in their power to increase minimum wage. Exactly the opposite: they help restaurants deal with the mandatory, legislative minimum wage increase:

"Additionally, R Coin is expected to enter into wide circulation as an effective automatization tool capable of helping business owners increase revenue and fight against $15 minimum wage law."

"Problem: Today, only large restaurants, in-store networks, and high-end establishments can offer high-quality service at reasonable prices. At the same time, small shops, restaurants, coffee shops, and bars are left behind, and in order to remain competitive, are forced to reduce operational costs via salary decreases and increased expectation of tips. Thus, the customer eventually ends up on the receiving end for low-quality service at high prices—and the business owner ends up losing this customer.
(https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/04/24/minimum-wage-hikes-do-close-restaurants-just-not-the-ones-you-care-about/?utm_term=.5c04f54ad60f)"

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?

Automation has never been good for (production) workers. I guess in the case of Reorder, it will also not be beneficial for restaurant personnel. But I dont think you can stop this development. 

most jobs will disappear in the end .. everything will be done by AI and bots.. I hope they will provide some sort of universal income.
Because of this, I value a search for continuous knowledge, projects like reorder are increasingly grandiose and allow for the advancement and acceleration of gigantic services, many complain about the lack of human interaction and reduction of positions, but evolving is inevitable, many classes of workers need to be adapt and monitor this evolution. Reorder is just following the normal flow of costs and providing an evolution in service delivery, by perfecting this segment I see so much potential in its ICO

You're right, if automation and robotics are cheaper and more efficient than humans then it doesn't make much sense to keep paying humans. But the goal of reOrder was to increase the minimum wage so that's why I asked how.
Merit: 310
I know I"m repeating myself, but we have already seen a video with a demo, but I think it would be nice to see a real life demo.

Maybe is not the same, but you could try the demo in the thread starter to have an idea

It's sure that it could be a good idea. Cryptocurrencies are often assimiled to virtual work and giving a real lie demo of the product could have a good impact on the ICO.

would be nice if some interviews with Dev team. everyone get to know team behind this project.

That would be a great idea to attract more investors for this project. Smiley
Activity: 462
project is very useful - reOrder can to increase the economic efficiency of stores, bars, cafes and restaurants by using payment terminals and other instruments and devices, connected to cloud system, I think this project will succeed

Good observation. It is also worth mentioning that this project aims to disrupt the way restaurants do their business and same with customers on how they  do their ordering  in the reOrder platform.
Looks good I wouldn't call it a disruption but I'm sure that's going to have a high impact.

Pages:
Jump to: