Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 24. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

You're saying they're going to raise the minimum wage by firing employees? That doesn't seem like a big improvement to me. I thought the cost savings had more to do with cheaper payments or something.

It's both and more!

It saves costs:
-Cheaper payments, without banks/payment providers etc taking a cut.
-Lower operational costs, because of less staff. That's always a plus, but with the upcoming 15% increase of the minimum wage will be even more important.

It brings in extra revenue:
-Because of the better service, more people will eat at your place
-Restaurants get a cut of the marketing/adds that are displayed on their terminals.

I believe that's how it works.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
are you guys going to release order terminal also or application available for android and IOS tablets?

They announced their use initially in IOS, I think for the sake of speed and better functionality, I hope to see the extension to other platforms soon, as there seems to be more android fans

A linux based system or terminal would even be cool and ideal for this project. Smiley

Focus on mobile terminal with iOS and android is enough in my opinion.

Android is very slow and buggy. High quality android tablet will cost little lower than ipad. So what the difference then?
Business owner want stable solution.
are you guys going to release order terminal also or application available for android and IOS tablets?

They announced their use initially in IOS, I think for the sake of speed and better functionality, I hope to see the extension to other platforms soon, as there seems to be more android fans

A linux based system or terminal would even be cool and ideal for this project. Smiley

We plan in 2018 to replace ipad with our own hardware platform powered by linux
i really liked the demo, i want to see it in place, but i have the impression that something like this is already out there

I don't think so, at least not in crypto space. there is competition out there but not with the same business model.
I haven't seen anything like this in the crypto space. I would also like to see it in place but New York is a little far for me.

where is actually in NY? is it in production?

We are in NYC and focused on NYC market
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Isn't the Android already based in Linux? What would new Linux based os bring to the table?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

I agree almost all the moviles work in one of them.
Activity: 294

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the more they can release on different system and the more the market can be huge. Reorder can have a huge sucess and the restaurant market is huge, a lot of benefit is possible.
Activity: 294
Was there a private sale ?

Is there some angel investors  ?

I don't know, i was not implying anything. Just wondering my self it was the case.

I don't think we had any answer, or I missed it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i really liked the demo, i want to see it in place, but i have the impression that something like this is already out there

I don't think so, at least not in crypto space. there is competition out there but not with the same business model.
I haven't seen anything like this in the crypto space. I would also like to see it in place but New York is a little far for me.

where is actually in NY? is it in production?
Activity: 462

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

You're saying they're going to raise the minimum wage by firing employees? That doesn't seem like a big improvement to me. I thought the cost savings had more to do with cheaper payments or something.
i do not think that in the restaurants where the terminal will be installed, it saves on costs with staff layoffs but will saves on transaction fees and excluding banks...
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
who is count nearest competition?  is this going to release on IOS platform for apple device?

Competitors is Ziosk and lily tablets for Panera Bread. They produce tablets for very large chains like Apple Bees and Panera
Our solution for ipads and it's work on IOS off course.

This shows there is a demand and not many competitors yet. Being on the market when there is not many competition is a very good sign

Additionally, reOrder system is uniquely positioned to grab the major market share for this kind of business. Its a niche that has to be taken care of.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

i just read that the mayority of the team is russian. so why its (called) NY based?

Because their company is registered in US  (NY?) and they want to start in NY with their project.
Yes, russian name but most of them are living in new york.

There's this stereotype that whenever you hear that the people working on a project are russians, it loses some credibility. I think the project should speak for itself, people should do their own research.

I never heard of this stereotype before, but I saw that many Russians are working in crypto. I wonder if crypto is stimulated in Russia. Doesn't matter that the team is Russian imo they said that they choose NY because it is city with a demand for new technology
I do not see their nationalities as a differential, the differential of the project, in addition to their script, it will surely reach big markets, in any nationality, there are several windows out there, but we know where the biggest trends are generated, mainly related to technology and evolution of services
Activity: 392
how easy to customize for business owners? i can see all want to change branding based on their needs.

Maybe you can write your own css template or just uploading a branding logo,
bug I guess customize development is part of their profitability, it is impossible for one application to adapt to all the user needs.

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Merit: 500
how easy to customize for business owners? i can see all want to change branding based on their needs.
Pages:
Jump to: