Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 23. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I know I"m repeating myself, but we have already seen a video with a demo, but I think it would be nice to see a real life demo.

Agree, i think it would be better if everyone could see their face in the video.
Or maybe a video about the live use of their platform.
They have started this since 2015-2016, this wont be a big problem.

They have a prototype and stuff, it should be not hard to show a video with them using the software on it.

Right, it would be easier to market this with an actual video where you are showing off the product. It could make the reviewers work easier too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I know I"m repeating myself, but we have already seen a video with a demo, but I think it would be nice to see a real life demo.

not sure how a demo would work in this context. isn't the software used for tablets specifically?

no not only, you can use the software also on the pc or on the smartphone.

but since the software is based on tablets ,don't you need tactile input?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
are you guys going to release order terminal also or application available for android and IOS tablets?

They announced their use initially in IOS, I think for the sake of speed and better functionality, I hope to see the extension to other platforms soon, as there seems to be more android fans

A linux based system or terminal would even be cool and ideal for this project. Smiley

Focus on mobile terminal with iOS and android is enough in my opinion.

We plan in 2018 to replace ipad with our own hardware platform powered by linux

Yeah, Linux will run on almost any hardware and its portability is unparalleled.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
where can i see how much eth are raised alrady? I found nothing on the website.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Agree, i think it would be better if everyone could see their face in the video.

They have a prototype and stuff, it should be not hard to show a video with them using the software on it.

i understand off course that take time to do it, which you could you use to do something more useful, but this would help confidence in the team and product.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 490

Maybe is not the same, but you could try the demo in the thread starter to have an idea
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Could you tell me how reOrder will increase the minimum wage of the restaurant personnel?

I think it's a new law that's going to increase the minimum wage of restaurant personnel. By using Reorder Gateway the restaurant/manager can save on personnel and thereby save on those increased costs, because instead of waiters taking orders/accepting the payment, the terminal takes/sends the orders and handles the payments.

I agree that it's not clear from the website.

Yes,the way I understood it was that it would just save on the overall costs. Then these saved costs would be able be pass onto employees and into other areas of the business.

Maybe the devs should spell it out more?

Automation has never been good for (production) workers. I guess in the case of Reorder, it will also not be beneficial for restaurant personnel. But I dont think you can stop this development. 
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how much cash they previously raised throughout the before-purchase?
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

not sure how a demo would work in this context. isn't the software used for tablets specifically?

no not only, you can use the software also on the pc or on the smartphone.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
are you guys going to release order terminal also or application available for android and IOS tablets?

They announced their use initially in IOS, I think for the sake of speed and better functionality, I hope to see the extension to other platforms soon, as there seems to be more android fans

A linux based system or terminal would even be cool and ideal for this project. Smiley
Activity: 588

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Focus on mobile terminal with iOS and android is enough in my opinion.

Isn't the Android already based in Linux? What would new Linux based os bring to the table?

Yes, this is quite interesting, which distribution are you planning to use?
Activity: 490
Still, is there any chance to track how much you raised until now? Can't find anything in the answers here and also not on your website.
I want to know this too, they removed the counter on their site.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Still, is there any chance to track how much you raised until now? Can't find anything in the answers here and also not on your website.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
NYC is big market for this. This has good potential to actually expand quickly on airports terminals restaurants
Pages:
Jump to: