Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 40. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

you have to widen your possibilities Smiley fast

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.

Yes New york is a way bigger the city with a good economy, and american are open to new products.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What's a Oracle micros? Is that some kind of tablet to replace the traditional pen and paper the waitresses and waiters use to take your order?
Activity: 588
This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Especially since it costs the restaurant owners absolutely nothing to give it a try:

"Customer table reOrder terminals installation is free and therefore easily affordable for New York retail business owners. Ready to deploy solution provide seamless next day operation"
if don t costs nothing to restaurants to try it and users can save something on final bill first it happens then better is for all...

how does those "reOrder terminals" look? and how easy are the to install? are those only tablet apps or what? can someone explain?

if they're going in the hardware business as well, it's going to be tough. Oracle always has micros in place , which is a household name. that will be a tough battle to win.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Especially since it costs the restaurant owners absolutely nothing to give it a try:

"Customer table reOrder terminals installation is free and therefore easily affordable for New York retail business owners. Ready to deploy solution provide seamless next day operation"
if don t costs nothing to restaurants to try it and users can save something on final bill first it happens then better is for all...

how does those "reOrder terminals" look? and how easy are the to install? are those only tablet apps or what? can someone explain?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

I was wondering, why not start this project in Moskou instead of New York if the majority of your team is from Russia?

It is just a suggestion, but I think such an technology is maybe more accepted in big western cities as it ist not totally unknown. I know similar systems in bigger restaurants but without crypto or blockchain technology

I think Moscow is pretty up to date with all tech related issues, so imo it would be possible to run this project in Moscow.
Anyone know why they opted for US (NY) ?
Activity: 392
I think New York is just a starting place for the project, and its really good to start in this city, I think restaurant will be opened to that kind of technology, more than in other city. And after that the project can be launched in another big city.
In the history, New York was always a city where new things got implemented. Think of skyscrapers and so on. I think it will be the same with this project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looks very interesting. Will invest with some coins. Good luck guys 
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think New York is just a starting place for the project, and its really good to start in this city, I think restaurant will be opened to that kind of technology, more than in other city. And after that the project can be launched in another big city.
Activity: 154
Is this project protected by us law? is it possible for everybody to join?
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.

I think their new york choice is because of prices. New York is an expensive city maybe most expensive one. Expensive meals mean expensive commissions. They are just trying to maximize their profits. In future, they can expand other big and expensive cities too.
In new york are also a lot of restaurants, bars,... There is a huge market with many rich people who like the convenience and like to be trendy.

yes a new trend in the new york markets,
i hope so Smiley
Activity: 392

I think their new york choice is because of prices. New York is an expensive city maybe most expensive one. Expensive meals mean expensive commissions. They are just trying to maximize their profits. In future, they can expand other big and expensive cities too.
In new york are also a lot of restaurants, bars,... There is a huge market with many rich people who like the convenience and like to be trendy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

revenue share from advertisement? what you mean?

The idea is to give token holders % from advertisement revenue what we going to stream on terminals.
But we only think about it. More details will come out before second ICO stage

You will make it more tempting for investors if you will implement this idea. I just hope you will keep adverts on a decent level and wont include too much of it on the terminals.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

The idea is to give token holders % from advertisement revenue what we going to stream on terminals.

This will be good for token holders if this will be happening.
A lot of money in advertisement Smiley

Thansk for answering all our questions Shilnov
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I watched the demo. Looks good. If it is really installed in 2,000 restaurants or more, then the profit of the project should be normal.
You watched a video or tried the demo?
I cant find any videos and they said that the video will be uploaded in a week.

I tried the demo.

I was wondering, why not start this project in Moskou instead of New York if the majority of your team is from Russia?

I can not even imagine how they could start this business in Moscow. And why, if it's better in New York.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

ok, thank. I understand now. But why you want second ICO?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

It is just a suggestion, but I think such an technology is maybe more accepted in big western cities as it ist not totally unknown. I know similar systems in bigger restaurants but without crypto or blockchain technology

I don't know how thinks work in Moskow but New York sounds like a good city to start. Is big, has a huge international recognition for what is good publicity,there's a lot of people from different countries and they are used to technologies like this.

Its also very good place for start-up to be and start make business

Your answers makes sense. The competition in restaurants is very heavy in New York, so I can imagine that in the near future restaurants using reorder might have an advantage. I haven't been in Russia, so I cant really compare it.

With such heavy competition in New York's restaurant businesses, I would assume reOrder gateway will be embraced by most of them so as to reduce their operating costs and improve efficiency and productivity. Best of all its free. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: