Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 39. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Especially since it costs the restaurant owners absolutely nothing to give it a try:

"Customer table reOrder terminals installation is free and therefore easily affordable for New York retail business owners. Ready to deploy solution provide seamless next day operation"
if don t costs nothing to restaurants to try it and users can save something on final bill first it happens then better is for all...

You  sure you're reading that right? The installation is free, but what about the price of the terminals themselves? Or is Reorder going to sponsor those devices? Not a bad idea, they'll earn it back on commissions.

Installation is free, they dont say the terminals will be free.
Maybe restaurant can rent those or buy.

Hardware is also free. But it will probably run on commodity hardware and won't be very expensive.
Just some linux terminal with a touch screen probably.

@Dev do you have a demo video available to see the ordering process?

It's app for ipad not for linux.
You can find demo right here http://demo.reorder.tech
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
This project seems to me moving in a promising direction, the restaurant business will not cease to exist but why exactly in this project should we invest our money? What are the distinguishing features?

Because of the huge number of restaurants and food cords, they have a big chance that some of them will adopt their product. They just need to be patient and let it evolve with natural way of spreading the good reviews among food providers and users.

Especially since it costs the restaurant owners absolutely nothing to give it a try:

"Customer table reOrder terminals installation is free and therefore easily affordable for New York retail business owners. Ready to deploy solution provide seamless next day operation"
if don t costs nothing to restaurants to try it and users can save something on final bill first it happens then better is for all...

You  sure you're reading that right? The installation is free, but what about the price of the terminals themselves? Or is Reorder going to sponsor those devices? Not a bad idea, they'll earn it back on commissions.

Hardware is also free. But it will probably run on commodity hardware and won't be very expensive.
Just some linux terminal with a touch screen probably.

@Dev do you have a demo video available to see the ordering process?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If restaurants dont need to pay for the terminal, that is a huge plus. I can see why they need an initial investment if they are going to pay for all the costs!

if they don't need to pay for the terminal, that's a huge boost. currently restaurants use outdated and refurbished technology a lot of the times, so this should have a competitive advantage.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

You  sure you're reading that right? The installation is free, but what about the price of the terminals themselves? Or is Reorder going to sponsor those devices? Not a bad idea, they'll earn it back on commissions.

If I'm not mistaken, as per their WP, they stated that reOrder is "absolutely free of charge, No hardware or software costs".
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
You guys have any plans about expanding to the global market in future?

First two years is NY and US market. Depends on results we will consider about Canada, EU and Australia restaurant, shops and hotel markets

Aussies are massive foodies. I would suggest to start with Sydney after a successful venture in US.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

You  sure you're reading that right? The installation is free, but what about the price of the terminals themselves? Or is Reorder going to sponsor those devices? Not a bad idea, they'll earn it back on commissions.

If I'm not mistaken, as per their WP, they stated that reOrder is "absolutely free of charge, No hardware or software costs".

Yes absolutely free. No hardware or software costs for business owner. We will buy all equipment and install it in restaurants for free

Well, this may sound interesting for clients, if they get to use hardware at no cost and save money too

First two years is NY and US market. Depends on results we will consider about Canada, EU and Australia restaurant, shops and hotel markets
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
If restaurants dont need to pay for the terminal, that is a huge plus. I can see why they need an initial investment if they are going to pay for all the costs!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Yes Sir. This is the plan.
All unsold tokens will be burned after second ICO

very good, thats the best way,
but i hope all tokens will be sold Smiley

Yes absolutely free. No hardware or software costs for business owner. We will buy all equipment and install it in restaurants for free
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes restaurant is a huge business and a sure business, it will continue for while even for ever I think. Its really nice to see a project build around restaurant, reorder has no concurrence and can disrupt the restaurant business.

how does those "reOrder terminals" look? and how easy are the to install? are those only tablet apps or what? can someone explain?

You can take a look on this picture
Leg, color, mounts can be customized

Yes we have to buy all equipment before installations. And this where our strategy can return thousands of installations in couple years

how does those "reOrder terminals" look? and how easy are the to install? are those only tablet apps or what? can someone explain?

if they're going in the hardware business as well, it's going to be tough. Oracle always has micros in place , which is a household name. that will be a tough battle to win.

We use only production grade parts ipad+swiper+case. There is no production risks, we can order 5000+ parts and get it in couple of months
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 392
instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

you have to widen your possibilities Smiley fast

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.

Yes New york is a way bigger the city with a good economy, and american are open to new products.

Well let's just say New York is open to new products. There are a lot of states in the US which don't even have decent internet, so I. wouldn't say the whole of US is open Smiley
But if the product is going to succeed somewhere it will be a major city like New York.

NY is a great city to start. Also lots of tourist go to NY and they can also use this platform.
Really hope this can be a succes so they can expand to oter cities as well.
And the tourists can speak to their friends about this platform and convince them to use it in other cities in different countries.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
instead of new york, i would rather go for berlin, paris, moscow, rome, madrid, quebec, hongkong, istanbul and so on.

But why instead of? (; The Team will have their reasons, why they choosed new york. And of course, when they expand, those towns are good aims for the future. Let them grow in an organic way and someday, we can use the technology everywhere.

Yes New york is a way bigger the city with a good economy, and american are open to new products.

Well let's just say New York is open to new products. There are a lot of states in the US which don't even have decent internet, so I. wouldn't say the whole of US is open Smiley
But if the product is going to succeed somewhere it will be a major city like New York.

NY is a great city to start. Also lots of tourist go to NY and they can also use this platform.
Really hope this can be a succes so they can expand to oter cities as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Pages:
Jump to: