Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 36. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you plan terminals for waiters too? I think there are restraunts that won't benefit if their waiters will stop taking orders altogether.

Actually yes we have. Second our product is palm POS for waiters with KPI tracking for all waiters. This product is more for full-service restaurants with very high quality of service. Where managers needs to control it.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

There's an iPad inside, right? What happens if a terminal gets stolen or broken, are they insured?

Yes it's ipads and they fixed in secure case on the customer tables. It will be insured in case of broken\stolen

Ipad?

Why did you choose the most expensive tablet for a not very complicated process?

You can use way cheaper tablets for this job.

But iPad probably shows some quality.
I know there will be a tip option implanted but with your terminal you will also lower the customer waiter interaction, i would assume that would also lower the amount of tips and will make waiters unhappy, how will you counter that.

It's not going to make waiters unhappy because we not eliminate tips we make it lower and in the same time we unload waiter. Basically speaking waiter going to work less but still get his tips
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

There's an iPad inside, right? What happens if a terminal gets stolen or broken, are they insured?

Yes it's ipads and they fixed in secure case on the customer tables. It will be insured in case of broken\stolen

this looks nice. good job guys. finally some competition for classic terminals.
Don't know if I'm blind but I couldn't find anywhere the end date of the ICO. How long will it last, 4 weeks?

Yes 4 weeks till December 7th

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Don't know if I'm blind but I couldn't find anywhere the end date of the ICO. How long will it last, 4 weeks?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I know there will be a tip option implanted but with your terminal you will also lower the customer waiter interaction, i would assume that would also lower the amount of tips and will make waiters unhappy, how will you counter that.
Activity: 61
Do you plan terminals for waiters too? I think there are restraunts that won't benefit if their waiters will stop taking orders altogether.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
on which exchanges is this token going to be dealt? etherdelta at first? are you in contact with other exchanges already?

We have partner who work with major US exchanges. Stay tuned. We will post more info soon

I have not seen a straight to the point answer yet. I dont know major USA exchanges that list low marketcap/low volume coins. Not saying your ICO will not be successful, but you need to take a few hundred steps to get to that point
on which exchanges is this token going to be dealt? etherdelta at first? are you in contact with other exchanges already?

We have partner who work with major US exchanges. Stay tuned. We will post more info soon

But please do no make announcements, weeks before it really get listed. It would create a big hype and therefore a big pump, followed by a big dump. I hate it when good projects become a plaything for traders.

We care only about our contributors not traders
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
This project has 34 pages already.
It looks interesting and tomorrow is the reORDER ICO Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 106

But please do no make announcements, weeks before it really get listed. It would create a big hype and therefore a big pump, followed by a big dump. I hate it when good projects become a plaything for traders.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What's reOrder plans for cross-selling? Smiley
Activity: 50
Hoping to see your terminals in restaurants soon!

I like self-service a lot and restaurants are really in a bad need of this - people going around to just transfer information is not the way it should be in the Information Age.

Waiters taking orders may be a good service for some, but not for me. Bringing food to customers is another thing, I don't yet feel as comfortable with drone delivery to the table right before me Smiley
Activity: 24
Oh, great! Do you have any presentations?

Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: