Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 54. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
Thank you for your support. The team was on NY BEF conference so we will back soon and answer

Did you present your project there? Where can be seen the presentation video (in case you attended it)?

MfG, Sandra

Yes, we were there and worked mostly with investors who come for their sessions and hall meetings/talks. They usually do not listening for the powerpoint presentation speeches, it's more 101 interaction.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Will you try to attract Mcdonalds net to use your gateway? Sounds maybe unreal, but it seems that you have chances to convert them into your great investor, or is it only a dream, which cannot get true, because there are some essential impediments on its way ? Smiley

This may be a good idea but I think they are only targeting small businesses. however; it may good to see if they do try to attract KFC, Burger King and Mcdonalds.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We'll publish tokenomics before next ICO stage so you will find it there
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi guys!
Interesting project.
One question: dont find information on White paper: what will the income of the owners of the tokens be? Token holders will get a % of transactions or maybe it will another dividend-plan?
Thank you.
Activity: 83
Will you try to attract Mcdonalds net to use your gateway? Sounds maybe unreal, but it seems that you have chances to convert them into your great investor, or is it only a dream, which cannot get true, because there are some essential impediments on its way ? Smiley
We will host two types of advertisements: 1. brands 2. local. They should provide video clip or banner with discount promo code. Also contract for fiat or smart-contract for crypto if they need instant payouts on ads from terminal.
Activity: 42
What does an advertiser need to be qualified to do business with us ?
Activity: 30
Thank you for your support. The team was on NY BEF conference so we will back soon and answer

Did you present your project there? Where can be seen the presentation video (in case you attended it)?

MfG,
Sandra
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
When do you see the advertising platform up and running ?
It is actually working in beta, we will ad more ad programing options later
Activity: 38
I have a question about investment.

If I invest today 1 Bitcoin (current price of 1 Bitcoin is equals to US$ 7050/- ) then what do I get in-return?
I understand that it is an investment and it could go up or down but any idea about the ROI?
It depends on ICO results. If we will connect 2000 restaurants it should be at least 100k of registrations annually
What is the goal for the numbers to have for our customer base ?
Activity: 38
Great stuff! The reOrder Gateway team is utilizing the forum, the right way.

Also, I like your website design https://ico.reorder.world/

The bonus offer of 40% looks interesting. I implore Everyone to be a part of it. reOrder Gateway will be huge.
Activity: 37
1st November 2017 is here.
I am looking to make good money in this month.

It looks like to me that this ICO gives us all a chance to make money.
I do not understand the automation reference to the public market catering service  ?
Activity: 10
When do you see the advertising platform up and running ?
We will notify about upcoming discounts
Activity: 10

May I invest 2-3 times? Now, I've ordered coins with 40%discount, but I will have more free funds in the middle of November... Will I be allowed to buy coins if there will be a randomly launched discount ?

Yes you are able to contribute any time again but I suggest prepare before the date to be sure you will have better discount

Follow your updates in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: