Pages:
Author

Topic: ☀� [ANN] ☀� reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th - page 56. (Read 23695 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder
A short question cryptowallet registration.
- a client swips their credit card on terminal;
- personal information will be picked up and migrated  into the reorder system to create a Rcoin wallet.

Does it work this way?

Yes, plus customer will be asked to enter additional info, that isnt in a regular bank card transaction but useful for advertisers.

>Will the given credit card be connected to the wallet, which will allow to withdraw rcoins in equivalent  back to the credit card?

Yes RCoins will be withdrew on a Loyalty cards(connected to the wallet), or converted to a user's bank card currency.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
A short question cryptowallet registration.
- a client swips their credit card on terminal;
- personal information will be picked up and migrated  into the reorder system to create a Rcoin wallet.

Does it work this way? Will the given credit card be connected to the wallet, which will allow to withdraw rcoins in equivalent  back to the creadit card?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Advantages over competitors I see that restaurants get free of fees....How will this effect the bottom line  ? 
Activity: 112
How do we get clients to provide sells for the sellers, Is this done by marketing via the Internet ?

It will be done through direct sales and sales teams with client bases of NY restaurants
I was reading about automation and really had an eye opener when you sit down and see how much we depend on automation every day in our lives. Is the key to the success other than price it have to ask is automation the foundation to the success of this  ?  
That's  exactly one of our motivations behind the project. We also understand the possible scope of growth.
Thanks Shilnov for being very active on this ICO project.

I am confident in the success of this project, I will take still a few days to re-read the white paper.

Thank you for your support Sir
How do we get clients to provide sells for the sellers, Is this done by marketing via the Internet ?
Activity: 38
Thanks Shilnov for being very active on this ICO project.

I am confident in the success of this project, I will take still a few days to re-read the white paper.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Yo, I wanna get in on this startup!  Watch out for Bit License though!
What is the minimum investment to get a discount?

Hi, buy 60 or more coins and You'll get it !
I do not understand how the wallet works. I was talking with a friend and he stated that you will be able to use your sell phone to make trasactions ?

Wallets will be linked with your customer profile. You will be able to login to your account using your banking card or reOrder card just swipe it on terminal. Co cryptowallets is something we host on our servers and customers can access it through terminals only.
Activity: 37

Definitely a cool project for cryptocurrency investors. Only few days to go.

Keep it up guys !
Bounty reserved for advertisers, marketing and translation. Bounty tokens are reserved and not going to put on exchange for next 6 months
Activity: 132
I am optimistic about your project, want to buy, but my money on the request project, I see you have 5% of the bounty distribution, that bounty rules is what?
What is your BitCoin address to send you money for investment?

Our bitcoin address is: 1DgHK2aSQwQFZmkdLrMwddppuWctRZd8d2
I do not understand how the wallet works. I was talking with a friend and he stated that you will be able to use your sell phone to make trasactions ?
Activity: 38
What is your BitCoin address to send you money for investment?
Activity: 10

For current discount minimum contribution is 1 ETH

Fine. Is it a correct address? And will you reveal somewhere who's on the list of investors?

Ether: 0x874149EE50Ad7Ddfd3ae268bdBeFc58E9F8BB77e
Pages:
Jump to: