Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP - page 3. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 12:50:37 AM
They will only benefit you if you join the right ones.
Unfortunately it looks like there aren't much real airdrops left, jmostly ust pump and dumps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 12:33:48 AM
do airdrop really can give huge benefits??
If for me it is sometimes airdrop beneficial only part like eGold that I get from airdrop. But for now most airdrop is like garbage where there is no clear plan or road map. And back again that airdrop is free money where we will not lose in terms of material so there is no harm to join with airdrop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Strategist
November 09, 2017, 12:20:06 AM
Yes, some of them give a huge benefits to those who join airdrop but most of airdrop are from those scam coins. Also,  airdrop sometimes give bad effects to the coin itself because some of those people who gets free coins from airdrop usually dumping the coins because they get it for free.
Activity: 59
November 09, 2017, 12:12:38 AM
I suppose it’s all a bit of a gamble, but if you’re not putting money in to gain the coins, and they turn out to be worthless, you haven’t lost anything other than time
Activity: 76
November 09, 2017, 12:02:39 AM
Almost no airdrop yields anything because it ends up with some profit are some smart who ask for deposits entroca of tokens that are not worth anything, stay smart with it!
Activity: 182
November 08, 2017, 11:54:14 PM
I think there are advantages and there are not ,,, be careful in choosing airdrop ,, lest we get stuck scam ,, it all depends how we can judge
Activity: 367
November 08, 2017, 11:00:07 PM
for me maybe yes, because I get free coins from airdrop, but the market price of the coins earned depends on the dev project doing what is solid and committed in this project, because the value of the coins distributed depends on the project.
but there is no harm to register in airdrop.
Activity: 714
November 08, 2017, 10:48:51 PM
few airdrop yes, but most of airdrop become useless coin,,
just, follow the airdrop with serious team in development
You're right, some airdrops have almost nothing in value and isn't enlisted yet from any exchanger. But also we can't deny that, free drops are just an easy money and sometimes we are just lucky  to have coins that having a huge value in the markey just like eBTC.

all tokens/coins on the airdrop has a value  but some of them arent just high though it might take some time for them to increase and pump if the coin gets listed on some different exchanges online not just on a single exchange like etherdelta. so i suggest you must wait and hold your precious coins/token if you want to get to most out of it and also all of them will be listed on exchanges when the time comes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 08, 2017, 10:36:58 PM
You're right, some airdrops have almost nothing in value and isn't enlisted yet from any exchanger. But also we can't deny that, free drops are just an easy money and sometimes we are just lucky  to have coins that having a huge value in the markey just like eBTC.
Activity: 71
November 08, 2017, 10:13:18 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
November 08, 2017, 09:30:03 PM
It depends on the airdrop, and on the quality of the coin. I have received without asking several airdrops of shit coins that are worthless, I don't want them. There are a few airdrops that can be good, but amounts are small. So I don't chase them.
Activity: 135
November 08, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

I guess not, because as far as I understamd Airdrop is just those not trash but excessed from the project, but I cannot really recommend tofocus on airdrop because if ypu are not that lucky then it will be good for you to stay tune in airdrops of projects.
It is better to make this airdrop your extras not to priority at all.
Activity: 560
November 08, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
I think it depends on our luck and our skill in choosing airdrop project, because now a lot of airdrop that total supplay very much but in the end become a scam.
Bottom line we must be careful in choosing the airdrop that we follow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 08:09:41 PM
Most airdrop does not have a good concept and most will just be a coin of trash. But I believe that some of coins could benefit us.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:04:40 PM
It's free money anyway! But I doubt these coins have huge values in the first place, since many people received such coins for fee.
Activity: 56
November 08, 2017, 07:14:44 PM
I think you can certainly gain some small amount of money from airdrops. It's free money after all, why would you even expect huge profits from it?
Think long-term, if you'd participate in as many airdrops as you can then you will earn some nice amount I believe.
I myself never participated in any airdrop but I want to get started soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 07:10:52 PM
I believe that some of coins could benefit us.

How will it work when BTC comes to a hard fork? What does that mean that it will split and there will be two separate coins, and whoever holds value in one will gain automatically the same amount for the second coin?
agree with you. bitcoin will be hardfork and now altcoins down all.. its bad for holder altcoin can't sell their altcoins and get btc
Activity: 84
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
November 08, 2017, 07:06:29 PM
I believe that some of coins could benefit us.

How will it work when BTC comes to a hard fork? What does that mean that it will split and there will be two separate coins, and whoever holds value in one will gain automatically the same amount for the second coin?
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
November 08, 2017, 06:39:12 PM
As I see it is all about quantity and not quality. Participate in as much as you can and refer as much as you can.
Looks like a lot of work.
That is not the way to go.
If you really are interested in the coin then invest in it, if not then you will be having so many coins worth nothing in your wallet.
Activity: 27
November 08, 2017, 12:38:42 PM
As I see it is all about quantity and not quality. Participate in as much as you can and refer as much as you can.
Looks like a lot of work.
Pages:
Jump to: