Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP - page 6. (Read 1413 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 06:04:48 AM
Maybe if you jackpot 1... the first i saw a huge airdrop was eBTC and that's it
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 05:44:42 AM
I did pretty well out of eBTC and am doing ok with Bitcore/BTX.

Please are you at the same time trying to demonstrate an existence of eBTC or bitcore Airdrop presently, or over the years? Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 05:22:09 AM
I did pretty well out of eBTC and am doing ok with Bitcore/BTX.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
November 05, 2017, 02:07:57 AM
Yeah, airdrops can have the potential to make you some serious cash. I'm currently in the DeepOnion airdrop and it's the best system for an airdrop I've ever seen. You can join the official forum (check my signature) and earn free onions there just for posting as well. They really work well with you too so the whole experience is painless. Otherwise, you're going to be hard pressed to find an airdrop that will make you a lot of money, but you never know. Many aren't very good, but every once in awhile you find one that sets a new standard.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 02:07:45 AM
do airdrop really can give huge benefits??
Huge benefit? No, most of them are trash but the possibility on making some serious money is there but on small chances specially if its being hyped up you can really make money but if not then those coins are just trash but much better to be kept and collected and pray for that coins to have some good value.If not then theres still nothing to lose since you just got it for free. If you do have the spared time for those airdrops then its still nice to join those ones.

I agree with you. most airdrop does not have a good concept and most will just be a coin of entertainment. but there are some that can provide small benefits though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
November 05, 2017, 02:05:07 AM

huge benifits from who? i think the benefits of it from you is  earning a profit if you exchange those tokens once it get listed on exchanges. but as the others said most of them are just trash with no real value and no real developments or projects and they are only backed by airdrop hunters.   the benifits from them is they can also earn a profit when someone invested on thier token and also to make thier token more popular to the public.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
November 05, 2017, 01:51:35 AM
Huge benefit? No, most of them are trash but the possibility on making some serious money is there but on small chances specially if its being hyped up you can really make money but if not then those coins are just trash but much better to be kept and collected and pray for that coins to have some good value.If not then theres still nothing to lose since you just got it for free. If you do have the spared time for those airdrops then its still nice to join those ones.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 01:39:29 AM

Huge benefit for who? the issuer of the new coin? the final user? potential investor?
Btw I think in some case these are a good way to earn money so there are some benefits. also for the issuer of the project have a return with massive visitors to project site.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 01:37:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: