Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP] BitcoinEVO [$XBTE] - xPoS, Increased blocksize, FREE |*| C-CEX.COM !! - page 13. (Read 4793 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Hi, I'm following your project with interest.

friendliness.

Saitedhi Kono
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Portuguese translation Reserved!
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Creative Creator
Activity: 476
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
how can I fill the form to follow the airdrop program while the wallet is not available yet?
Activity: 4
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I don't understand why did you start the airdrop for if it request the XBTE address and there are no wallets available
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
Waiting for the wallet so i can participate in this airdrop, and i wanna ask i only have bitcoin in exchange, how can i get free even though all my btc is in exchange?
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Free coins? why not?  Cool Cool Grin Grin

Anyway I like the idea of xPoS and PoS in general, good way to bypass miners monopoly and fair distribution with airdrop. This sound nice, total coins amount is fine for me, hope this will last long!

Thanks for your interest and the encouraging words! You won't be disappointed with Bitcoin Evolution
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Releasing wallet soon, after the network blockchain is secured for a fair start!

Hi dev, do you have specific date when will be the release of XBTE wallet? Thanks!

Hi DU3O we are going to release the wallets in 24/48 hours, so keep an eye on this thread Wink

legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
Free coins? why not?  Cool Cool Grin Grin

Anyway I like the idea of xPoS and PoS in general, good way to bypass miners monopoly and fair distribution with airdrop. This sound nice, total coins amount is fine for me, hope this will last long!
Activity: 438
50 M premine and 0.0025 XBTE/each airdrops participant! why all this generosity? 0.000000001 XBTE should be enough.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DIt's too much.0.00000000001 can reach the moon
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Releasing wallet soon, after the network blockchain is secured for a fair start!

Hi dev, do you have specific date when will be the release of XBTE wallet? Thanks!
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
xPos technology is a great advantage for everyone , already tried to send / receive and it is really fast (as well as very low fees ) , so BitCoinEvo has caught my attention very rapidly .

So, It has my full support Smiley

Cheers Guys

Thanks for your interest and support!
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
50 M premine and 0.0025 XBTE/each airdrops participant! why all this generosity? 0.000000001 XBTE should be enough.

Assuming that we want to reward first cryptocurrencies early adopters, such BTC users, which we'll reward with a super nice 2:1 ratio, you should take into consideration that total world population is 6 Billions circa and at least 50% is enough technologically advanced to become a cryptocurrencies user. If we want to give opportunity to every person to start using cryptocurrencies for free without a penalisation for BTC owners in airdrop claim we have to set a low amount of XBTE to give out with "free" airdrop.

Hope you can understand this concept and so understand why the free airdrop amount of coins is "such low".
Also remember that since we are distributing coins to BTC holders, 42 Millions XBTE are reserved for a potential claim with the 21 Millions BTC in circulation in the future, the others are for free airdrop and community bounties, which we'll announce soon!

Thanks for interest.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
The Algo is SAH256d?

Is it a type from SHA256d?
Activity: 2
xPos technology is a great advantage for everyone , already tried to send / receive and it is really fast (as well as very low fees ) , so BitCoinEvo has caught my attention very rapidly .

So, It has my full support Smiley

Cheers Guys
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
New technology xPOS, hope you will introduce more about this technology

Sure, follow this thread and stay tuned!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
New technology xPOS, hope you will introduce more about this technology
Pages:
Jump to: