Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀 - page 3. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Tips from users have never been superfluous, in any case, in our market there are former community managers and project developers
At the moment I will only watch the project for now, and in the future it is possible and there is a sense in investments
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The UOS project looks good. I love the different distribution of coins. Only the question is there prospects that these coins will begin to be traded on crypto exchanges?
You better think about what will happen to the price per coin when this coin gets on the crypto exchange... as a rule, prices will simply collapse as everyone wants to sell their coins as quickly as possible.
They are the bounty hunters, as soon as they receive the project token, they immediately merge everything on the stock exchange to zero, and in fact this is not the right decision.
This is not a problem, the administration will solve this issue anyway, it just takes time.
Tips from users have never been superfluous, in any case, in our market there are former community managers and project developers
The UOS project looks good. I love the different distribution of coins. Only the question is there prospects that these coins will begin to be traded on crypto exchanges?
You better think about what will happen to the price per coin when this coin gets on the crypto exchange... as a rule, prices will simply collapse as everyone wants to sell their coins as quickly as possible.
They are the bounty hunters, as soon as they receive the project token, they immediately merge everything on the stock exchange to zero, and in fact this is not the right decision.
This is not a problem, the administration will solve this issue anyway, it just takes time.
Activity: 24
I want to get coins. What do I need to do? Where to register? I am interested in receiving UOS-coins in my wallet.
On the first page of this thread there are all the necessary links for registration in airdrop. Do not be lazy to read the topic.
Interestingly, I haven’t seen airdrop for a long time, I want to see its further development more, as it is rarely carried out on our modern market  Smiley
So you need to make the stage of issuing a gradual and not give all the tokens to people at once, it is a kind of protection for teams and company from sharp price drops
I think that the UOS project team knows about this situation and understands how to act in order to prevent the oval of the price of a coin.
Yes, it's really easy here, you can simply issue tokens in parts and then the price will hold, and in the future it should grow
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
@ OP, is there any action for me to take in order to receive the 25 token signup bonus ? I just registered and there is no token deposits on my dashboard.

Edit
Username - @cryptoleader

Thanks
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I want to get coins. What do I need to do? Where to register? I am interested in receiving UOS-coins in my wallet.
On the first page of this thread there are all the necessary links for registration in airdrop. Do not be lazy to read the topic.
Activity: 72
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
So you need to make the stage of issuing a gradual and not give all the tokens to people at once, it is a kind of protection for teams and company from sharp price drops
I think that the UOS project team knows about this situation and understands how to act in order to prevent the oval of the price of a coin.
Activity: 76
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
Not all users merge received coins. This is the wrong stereotype. I personally know many people who hold the coins for several years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Externally, the platform itself looks good, tell me, is the test version of the social network running now, or is it already a working version?
As far as I know this is still a test network. The launch of the main platform will be after the end of testing.
In general, it would be right to gather people who will test everything correctly, but of course they will demand money for it.
Activity: 72
Externally, the platform itself looks good, tell me, is the test version of the social network running now, or is it already a working version?
As far as I know this is still a test network. The launch of the main platform will be after the end of testing.
I wonder how long the test network will last, in any case, there are people who are waiting for the launch of the platform in full volume
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Unlike you, I took part in the first round, but so far I have not received tokens.
What does the team say? When will the tokens be paid for those who participated in the first round?
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
Any word on round two of airdrop? I'm sorry I missed the first round missed the opportunity to earn coins.

How often does this project distribute coins? You say that it was already the first round, and where can I get acquainted with the dates of the remaining rounds of the airdrop? And how much will there be?
Activity: 224

The most important thing is that this social network somehow gained popularity, they need a super strong marketing plan.

Marketing is the primary tool for project success. If the project does not have strong marketing support, this project is doomed ... Therefore, I hope that the developers know what they are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: