Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀 - page 5. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Can I somehow get a UOS token now? What are the ways?

You need to join the bounty or airdrop. I don't see any other options.
Activity: 106
Can I somehow get a UOS token now? What are the ways?
Activity: 114
And I like this idea, a social network on the blockchain, something new.
Activity: 116
What are the main conditions or restrictions for bounty participants? is the entrance open to everyone?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
did I understand correctly that the project is now running in test mode? What date is the full-scale launch of the platform scheduled for?

That's right, now there is a test version, no other information.
Activity: 507
Merit: 2
did I understand correctly that the project is now running in test mode? What date is the full-scale launch of the platform scheduled for?
Activity: 67
I can't understand how exactly U°OS differs from other blockchains? what are the main advantages?

U°OS is based on the new DPOI. This is the most important part, and new technologies have additional advantages.
I can't understand how exactly U°OS differs from other blockchains? what are the main advantages?
Activity: 76

Quite serious plans, but at the moment the platform needs popularity in the first place.
I don't even know what could be more important than popularity, especially for platforms like social media.
Social networks are gaining huge popularity among young people, but the UOS project is unique?

U°Community is a dapp on the U°OS blockchain that’s built to realize the three core concepts: Digital individual, asset and network economy!!!
Quite serious plans, but at the moment the platform needs popularity in the first place.
Social networks are gaining huge popularity among young people, but the UOS project is unique?

U°Community is a dapp on the U°OS blockchain that’s built to realize the three core concepts: Digital individual, asset and network economy!!!
Activity: 114
The platform itself looks very bright and attractive, I think that I will test your social network.
Activity: 67
Will there be any special benefits for a registered user? How can people interact on the platform UOS ?
Specify the resource on which I have to go through the registration process please. Cry
Activity: 116
Hey, tell me, are there any plans in the future, the second rounte of airdrop? I did not have time for the first round, I regret it very much.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
UOS Account : @t1brigade123
Activity: 546
# JOINED AIRDROP

UOS username: @steffen13555
Activity: 29

Hello truoz
I have done everything
My uos account