Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[Airdrop & Bounty] UOS Airdrop Based on Bitcointalk Merit; Round 1🚀 - page 4. (Read 2189 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Do you know anything about the KYC procedure, will all participants of the platform have to undergo identity verification in the future?
Activity: 114
Guys, how many tokens can you earn by participating in the bounty program?
I'm sure the exact figures nobody will call, because your earnings depends on many factors.

I've noticed that bounty hunters aren't that many, and the payout pool is pretty big.
Activity: 140
I'm sure the exact figures nobody will call, because your earnings depends on many factors.
Activity: 106
Externally, the platform itself looks good, tell me, is the test version of the social network running now, or is it already a working version?

Now they are testing a social network, I wonder if there will be any bonus or fee for those people who are testing the platform?
A good question is to study the conditions for testers in more detail !!!!  Grin
Externally, the platform itself looks good, tell me, is the test version of the social network running now, or is it already a working version?

Now they are testing a social network, I wonder if there will be any bonus or fee for those people who are testing the platform?
Activity: 140
Any word on round two of airdrop? I'm sorry I missed the first round missed the opportunity to earn coins.

Unlike you, I took part in the first round, but so far I have not received tokens.
Any word on round two of airdrop? I'm sorry I missed the first round missed the opportunity to earn coins.
Explain to me the mechanics of people interacting with each other on this platform. Huh

Follow – Subscribe to the content generated by the user
Join — Join Community
Upvote — A social transaction with which you give value to posts with your Importance

You forgot to mention the repost. Create a post in your personal feed with a short preview and a link to the reposted content, much like a Twitter or Facebook repost.
U°Community technologies of new generation.

The most important thing is that this social network somehow gained popularity, they need a super strong marketing plan.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Explain to me the mechanics of people interacting with each other on this platform. Huh

Join — Join Community
Upvote — A social transaction with which you give value to posts with your Importance

You forgot to mention the repost. Create a post in your personal feed with a short preview and a link to the reposted content, much like a Twitter or Facebook repost.
U°Community technologies of new generation.

Join — Join Community
Activity: 23
What market was primarily based platform U°OS, will you be working in the Asian market?

In this case, the entire interface of the platform should be translated into Chinese and Japanese, at least.
Activity: 14
What market was primarily based platform U°OS, will you be working in the Asian market?
What are the main conditions or restrictions for bounty participants? is the entrance open to everyone?

Any restrictions I have not noticed, the entrance to the bounty is open to everyone, it's cool.
Activity: 26
I am interested in the referral system, where can I read information about it? Usually, referral programs for such projects are quite generous.

referral system will be announced soon with a separate pool of UOS. We have to wait a little longer!
An excellent marketing move, almost all major projects launching a referral system, is a popular solution.
I am interested in the referral system, where can I read information about it? Usually, referral programs for such projects are quite generous.

referral system will be announced soon with a separate pool of UOS. We have to wait a little longer!
Activity: 14
My uos account
@aaaaaaaaaaa5
Activity: 41
Pages:
Jump to: